Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 29. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge sees a UFO or just a cookie ...
wow much coin such love
Bounties

Bounty for the development of a tipbot for social media! (must incl Twitter).

15mil LDOGE committed. Thank you to litedoge, pittsburghkid and heathkid (5mil each) for your donations to the community!

Donate bounties to LDOGE: dDXLFYmtzrTftqVZPx6q5wZsaoc3kaFh4s

Please PM me and state what you want it to go towards.

We need donations to reward future developments.

Regards
litedoge
wow much coin such love
--------------------------   Help us to break sell walls!!   --------------------------

Get Started Today

Register

Register as a new user and log in.

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ ) Take note - Prohashing is a pay per share (PPS) mining pool that mines cryptocurrencies using the scrypt algorithm - mining the most profitable coin and auto exchange for LiteDoge coins.

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. While you must create an account to mine, registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

Configure your payment settings by going to the settings tab:

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
• Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
• Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
My ldoge staking away.

Forgot to log out / switch account?

probably trying to level up his newbie account so its more reputable.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
My ldoge staking away.

Forgot to log out / switch account?
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge Wisdom ...
legendary
Cryptsy woke up and added more coins in the last few days. Please vote if you have points!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
LDOGE   LiteDoge   1Jd6QDYCjTVfZP3JPRyT4nr1txyvzy9LWz    239   Free
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge having fun ...
wow much coin such love
wow much coin such love
LiteDoge Official T-Shirts

Men's Zazzle HEART T-Shirt

Front

Back

It's good to follow your HEART. Zazzle has partnered with LIFE Line in support of their mission to empower Kenyan mothers of special needs children, to be self-sustaining. Each product is handmade in Kenya and product sales directly benefit the Malaika Mums, many of whom have been shunned by society because of their special needs children. Handmade from 100% East African cotton in Kenya, these T-shirts are soft, comfortable and tagless. Look good while supporting an even better cause.

www.zazzle.com/LiteDoge*

Women's Basic T-Shirt

Front

Back

This basic t-shirt features a relaxed fit for the female shape. Made from 100% cotton, this t-shirt is both durable and soft - a great combination if you're looking for that casual wardrobe staple.

www.zazzle.com/LiteDoge*
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge to the Moon ...
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
we just hit the 26000 block. and away we go. My ldoge staking away.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

well done ctgiant it was my change

30000 to 29000+29000 it was lucky i guess

until how much you wait for create new bigger block?

and if i have block with more 20000 confirmation,it's better if i sent to another adress or just i need be more patient?

Do you mean when should you recombine your coins into a larger block?  Don't even worry about.  The client combines or splits your blocks of coins automatically based on some set of factors.  I am really not sure what those factors are but it works fine.  Since coin age is not taken into account, it is advantageous to have your coins broken down into smaller blocks anyway since the key to maximizing your stake is to keep as much weight as you possibly can on the network at all times.  So, never manually recombine your coins.  Just let it do it's thing.

Just leave the block of coins with 20000 confirmations alone, it won't help to move it to a different address.  20000 confirmations isn't even that old.  At this point, nearly all of my blocks of coins are between 50k-100k and over 2/3 of them have over 20000 confirmations.  I have one block of coins around 40k LiteDoge that has 188947 confirmations.  That means they have been there since the first day of LiteDoge's launch!  That is one unlucky block right there.

Just remember to keep your wallet open as much as possible.  That's the most important thing by far.  Besides that, move your coins around as little as possible and leave it be.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
i have mined from an adress who dont belong to me

its weird?

Can you explain? You might have multiple addresses in your wallet.

That is probably your change address.  If you go into coin control and expand, you should see that address there next to a block or several blocks of coins.

well done ctgiant it was my change

30000 to 29000+29000 it was lucky i guess

until how much you wait for create new bigger block?

and if i have block with more 20000 confirmation,it's better if i sent to another adress or just i need be more patient?
Activity: 298

its weird?

That is probably your change address.  If you go into coin control and expand, you should see that address there next to a block or several blocks of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
LDOGE has a higher marketcap than CRAVE & VIRAL today. We're going places.  Wink
legendary

its weird?

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Just over a day until reward drops to 26k, which means 2.7 million fewer LiteDoge emitted everyday.  The sell wall at 2 satoshis is nearly gone and no one has dumped any at 1 satoshi in a very long time.  They say cats have nine lives, but LiteDoge has at least three lives.  Hold tight, and let's start eating away at the 3 satoshi wall next.

AND SO HELP YOU GOD IF YOU START ANY DRAMA OR FIGHTS AFTER 4 SATOSHIS BECAUSE I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DO!!!!!
Exactly  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

its weird?
Pages:
Jump to: