Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 26. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's  a  famous  coin this. Cheap but famous.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Nobody is buying, only selling. This is the first time we have either 12 BTC on 2 satoshi or even 1.5 billion in sell orders...

The community is gone, buy support is gone and worst of all we got not developer

In a few weeks bittrex will delist it unless the community comes back. Developer can be done later, but we need the community. They must remove all sell orders at 2 satoshi

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active.  
IRC Such big suck, so big

Seriously we need some articles on websites, and youtube video`s

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  

no, no, no insult, just a small joke my friend.

Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?

I need some funding for the article. 

How much funding for what?  There are lots of bounties and others willing to pay to help the coin get exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Nobody is buying, only selling. This is the first time we have either 12 BTC on 2 satoshi or even 1.5 billion in sell orders...

The community is gone, buy support is gone and worst of all we got not developer

In a few weeks bittrex will delist it unless the community comes back. Developer can be done later, but we need the community. They must remove all sell orders at 2 satoshi

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active.  

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  

no, no, no insult, just a small joke my friend.

Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?

I need some funding for the article. 

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
I'm happy with the low orders, I'll keep filling at 1 sat when I get the chance. I know this coin has potential just like most coins. Even if I purchase at 1 and it hits 2, that is double my money. As for the dev, I'm happy to have you on IRC and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you! 
legendary

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active. 
Activity: 140

legendary
I don't know. But nobody seems to care anymore.. Sorry time to leave this sinking ship
I do not think i really can sink anymore, so we can only get up right now.

I don't know. But nobody seems to care anymore.. Sorry time to leave this sinking ship
legendary
Why is nobody buying? Buy support is mandatory
Please can the top 25 make a plan to help litedoge. When people see nobody is buying and they lost their money the 1 satoshi wall grows bigger and litedoge is really dead.........

I know most of the community has run away and no dev. But so many people hold coins and lose money if nobody buys

Post Youtube video`s about it. Like Dogecoin did.

Is there still a premie? I can make a article on Bitcoinupdate.nl That will get the coin in the picture.
Why is nobody buying? Buy support is mandatory
Please can the top 25 make a plan to help litedoge. When people see nobody is buying and they lost their money the 1 satoshi wall grows bigger and litedoge is really dead.........

I know most of the community has run away and no dev. But so many people hold coins and lose money if nobody buys
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love

LiteDoge Storefront

www.zazzle.com/LiteDoge*

Visit the LiteDoge Storefront - more products to be added in future.
wow much coin such love

Litedoge Chat

IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

address - displays LiteDoge address where you can send your funds to the tip bot

LDoge-Tipbot withdraw - withdraws the specified amount to given address (you will be charged 1LDoge withdrawal fee)

!balance - displays your current wallet balance

!rain [max] - splits amount coins between max users or the whole channel

!rainactive - as rain, but only to active chatters

!info - displays specific coin info
wow much coin such love

LiteDoge Mining

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ )

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. Registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

o Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
o  Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765
wow much coin such love

LiteDoge Tipping

https://twitter.com/litedogetips

Tweet ...

@litedogetips deposit (this will generate a LDOGE Address for you to deposit coin in)
@litedogetips withdraw address (withdrawing tips to your wallet)
@litedogetips balance (show your balance - wait for deposit coin to confirm - delete tweet once done)
@litedogetips tip @username amount (enter username and amount you want to tip)

eg. @litedogetips tip @litedogetips 1000
Activity: 298
I appreciate the response dev. But why is this coin any special or valuable? There's no real features or usage. And people just hoarding, staking and holding coins is not what I call a community...

No problem.  What kind of features are you looking for?  Regarding usage, the dev team has no plans to become a litedoge accepting merchant ourselves, but is looking into developing or getting listed in a payment system for websites.

We have also been looking into and working on getting mobile wallets developed. It is a difficult task for PoS coins though, especially if you want them to be able to stake.

Litedoge, like most altcoins, currently has no real "special" qualities.  I won't sugar coat that.  It's value, like most alts can be derived by how much energy it costs to mine or stake (in litedoge's case) in relation to the coins total supply.

The dev team's main focus is the wallet, so we leave most of the other ideas and external feature implementation up to the community.  Bitcointalk user litedoge has put together bounties that people can receive if they contribute to the progress of litedoge, either by helping with adding useful features to the wallet (such as Multi-Signature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/optional TOR routing) or creating some kind of service that would make Litedoge useful, such as a mobile wallet, a payment system or a hosting and running a secure web wallet.  These things would not be gimmicky and would indeed add to the overall value of litedoge.

The dev team here, like I said before volunteers our time and can only do so much without the communities involvement.  We are working on adding features to the wallet, creating a mobile wallet, and developing being added to an existing payment system, but we are a small group with other real-life commitments, so relying only on us to develop these features quickly and without outside involvement is not the best way to make the coin better.  Progress would be much quicker with outside involvement, which is why the bounties have been created.  Community involvement in these tasks is also what is meant by community, not just the mere act of holding coins to stake.

So in short, we have thought about adding features and creating usage for the coin.  We have just not completed anything yet.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I appreciate the response dev. But why is this coin any special or valuable? There's no real features or usage. And people just hoarding, staking and holding coins is not what I call a community...
wow much coin such love
Pages:
Jump to: