Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 45. (Read 125384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Congrats man! Hope he is healthy and well.

@devs
Which featurs can we expect in the next release
1. Blocktime to 90 sec
2. Built-in explorer
Some of the features sockpuppetaccount proposed would be perfect
3. Multisend
4. Another idea for a bounty would be to implement the multisend feature from HYP and HBN into litedoge.  It allows you to automatically send a specified portion of your stake reward every time you mine a block to whatever address you specify.

Can you do this Devs?

I think we need to hold off on #1 since it's complicated to get exchanges to update their wallets. C-cex is still haven't update theirs from the last one. Any feature without a hard fork will add value to Ldoge and inflation might not be as bad as it's going down gradually.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
prob in a couple of days i will look into time again. Today my son was born (was playing for some time now already of course) so spending some time home first before i go back to drawing board Smiley

Also i soaked 1 mil ldoge in irc today to celebrate just in case ppl missed it

Congrats man! Hope he is healthy and well.

@devs
Which featurs can we expect in the next release
1. Blocktime to 90 sec
2. Built-in explorer
Some of the features sockpuppetaccount proposed would be perfect
3. Multisend
4. Another idea for a bounty would be to implement the multisend feature from HYP and HBN into litedoge.  It allows you to automatically send a specified portion of your stake reward every time you mine a block to whatever address you specify.

Can you do this Devs?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
prob in a couple of days i will look into time again. Today my son was born (was playing for some time now already of course) so spending some time home first before i go back to drawing board Smiley

Also i soaked 1 mil ldoge in irc today to celebrate just in case ppl missed it
@SockPuppetAccount
Let's hope the block time can be changed in 1/2 weeks.

Heathkids comment that we will lower it to over 2M per day, is good news.

The charities is also a very good idea. I saw crunck mentioned one. Let's get the perfect charity going on for LiteDoge, and help some Doges!

BTW this made me laugh!

Some of the charities give money to help cats and other animals that are not total bros like dogs are so they are out as well.  Lots of information to sort through.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
It just so happens that I am on the committee of my local social club, and organise entertainment and events etc

One event I have coming up is for a charity called " Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" this is charity run and reliant on donations.

We are holding the evening on the 17th of this mth, we have time to get some LDOGE material created along side a check made up for LDOGE you know one of those big things with the logos on etc

The social club FB page is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/163223493842152/

Event posters are here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206410057117736&set=gm.478709415626890&type=1&theater

Would be great if I could present them with a little something on the night.

Something like this but 3 foot wide :

Your thoughts
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Just giving a quick update before I run out.  Did some preliminary googling.  There are a lot of charities for dogs!  Some look promising, but then you look into financials and their overhead is ridiculous and we aren't donating to line the pockets of board members.  Some of the charities give money to help cats and other animals that are not total bros like dogs are so they are out as well.  Lots of information to sort through.

I am thinking focusing on a smallish organization is probably best.  Sure we just donate to the ASPCA, but any donations from us would be a drop in the bucket and they wouldn't even notice.  A smaller charity may do more for us as far as helping when it comes to promotion.  A charity that is willing to say, tweet when we make a donation or stick a link to the LiteDoge website somewhere on a sponsor page would be awesome.  I will start sending emails to the most promising candidates and see how they respond, it may take a few days though so don't rush with press releases, let's get all the details in order.

Also want to be sure 100% on any commitments made to this.  My original thought of sending donations every month maybe a bit too strict.  If the market is thin and someone randomly donates a wacky amount of coins at the end of the month for some reason, we'd look like jackasses if we are holding a load of coins we can't convert into fiat because the market can't handle it.  I'm thinking setting a cap on the maximum amount of coins accepted for donations within an agreed upon time period is the best way to ensure donations are kept to a level that the market can handle.  The cap could always be raised or lowered down the road, as market conditions dictate.  Having a solid plan together so we don't look like a bunch of incompetent basement dwellers to these people will be crucial to getting a charity to work with us.
Activity: 233
I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.

I wish the longer block time would have worked out... but it didn't.  However, at this rate, we are now only 2.8 days away from the first reduction in the block rewards down to 28k.  That's 2.7 million less coins minted every day.  I'd say that's a good start.  Then in 45k blocks, or about 33.3 days, it'll drop yet again... and so on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

@SockPuppetAccount, you got so many good ideas + you are very generous. Thnx, this is what we need!
Multisend, Charity Fund added, What's the of sending staking to a cause?

Did you mean what charity did I have in mind?  I will make researching reputable charities for dogs a project for tonight.  If it is to become the official LDOGE supported charity, I'd better make sure it is a good one!

This is actually perfect because it is July 1st.  If coins will be donated once a month, the charity fund has 30 days to raise donations and the first charity funds can be delivered at the end of July.  Donations will just have to be sent in the old fashioned way until multisend is implemented but that is no big deal.

I would have thought there is enough of us around to do some off exchange trading with the charity fund to save it even hitting the exchanges.

Good idea.  Keep the charity coin funds off bittrex if at all possible.

Is there something wrong with the wallet, I am not receiving any stakes since 2 hours?

Also 0 connections?

I have 2 connections and I am synced with the block explorer.

37.187.99.136:17014
93.157.4.11:17014

My 2 nodes if they help any.

I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.

At least we will see the first reward drop down to 28,000 in about 2.5 days.  90 second block times would be great though.  I think they don't want to hard fork again so soon but it is gonna happen sooner or later anyway.  Masternodes (boooo!) would be the only possible development on the horizon that would require a hard fork so only reason to put it off is if they wanted to roll out masternodes and 90 second block time simultaneously.  I'm pretty sure multisig/multisend/private messages won't require a hard fork, but if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me.

Anyway, I will be back in 12 hours tops with the best charities I can find to be the official LiteDoge charity.
Activity: 426
Is there something wrong with the wallet, I am not receiving any stakes since 2 hours?

Also 0 connections?

15 connections here and staking just fine

Also 0 connections?

Edit: working again.

I am loving where this is going.

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Added to the bounty list:
http://www.litedogecoin.org/bounties.php
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Good place to start: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0005-btc-full-set-of-signatures-avatar-cheaper-than-ever-896707
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

I would have thought there is enough of us around to do some off exchange trading with the charity fund to save it even hitting the exchanges.

Sounds good. Let's get it to 10M and hand over the funds. Would you do that crunck?

I just donated 5M to get it started

Would I do what ?
Run a LDOGE exchange thread to chop up the charity coins into BTC then yes I can do that.

Well in that case.. I think I am getting some feelings for you;).. In a hetero way, don't get your hopes up..LOL

Activity: 426

Sounds good. Let's get it to 10M and hand over the funds. Would you do that crunck?

Would I do what ?
Run a LDOGE exchange thread to chop up the charity coins into BTC then yes I can do that.

Well in that case.. I think I am getting some feelings for you;).. In a hetero way, don't get your hopes up..LOL

wow... Litedoge brings people closer!!
LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Just posted a new thread on the forum I'm hoping to put through it's paces. /r/Cryptocurrency link below.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3br90b/the_fastest_way_for_crypto_developers_to_make/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Route traffic to Mad Crypto and route traffic to LDOGE bounties page.

Would I do what ?

legendary
crunck

Would I do what ?

legendary
crunck

Now no one likes the idea of a monthly guaranteed dump on the litedoge market from the charity fund.  But, I wouldn't expect it amount to anything substantial enough to do any major damage.  I think the community outreach and positive PR generated from a program like this will more than offset any damage done by the monthly charity dump, by a large margin.  And we get to help some doges too Smiley

"Stake LiteDoge to save the doges!"

It could be a great marketing campaign.

To slowly begin reducing stake reward.

Very sharp. I made a BTC address too.

@litedoge can you boost it on fb/twitter
@the rest please sent the url to any developers you know:

We got 1.5 BTC in bounties.

Now no one likes the idea of a monthly guaranteed dump on the litedoge market from the charity fund.  But, I wouldn't expect it amount to anything substantial enough to do any major damage.  I think the community outreach and positive PR generated from a program like this will more than offset any damage done by the monthly charity dump, by a large margin.  And we get to help some doges too Smiley

"Stake LiteDoge to save the doges!"

It could be a great marketing campaign.

To slowly begin reducing stake reward.

Very sharp. I made a BTC address too.

@litedoge can you boost it on fb/twitter
@the rest please sent the url to any developers you know:

We got 1.5 BTC in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: