Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 47. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

Ooooooohh.....

Litedoge !!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Activity: 450
0 active connectons.. any nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Thanks buddy,

However i am looking for the Linux version, terminal version
This one but then newer https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/src/
 Smiley

Go here : https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads

And click on "Download repository"

That will download the latest src, and the one I am running on my linux vps, and finding recognised blocks.

Hope that helps
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Awesome update! What I said I'm investing few BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Hello guys,

I need the correct Source code for my Ubuntu command-lines.

The one in the OP seems to be the older one.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I notice something in the working wallet right now

every time the network weight is above 3B the expected time to get reward is dramatically decreases

Like in my case my normal time is vary between 8 to 11 hrs  but when the network weight is above 3B  it vary from 30 min to 1 hr

so if any one notice this could confirm and we bring it to the Devs to avoid this in the new wallet

Thanks for letting us know...I have also noticed that it drops significantly at some point, so having some idea about when is helpful.  We will look into this moving forward.  Sorry that it took so long to respond to this although I did see it when you originally posted, but we have been focusing on releasing a working wallet for the fork.  Fixing things that would not hinder the fork were secendary at the time.  Now that it has been completed and we no longer have deadline for fixed we can spend time looking into bugs such as this as well as wallet enhancements.

If anyone else finds bugs in the wallet please do not hesitate to post here or add to issues at the bitbucket site here: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/issues?status=new&status=open  The top right has a button where you can create an issue.

Thanks for your effort and your kind reply

this thin happens just before the network weight hits 3B every time like now the weight is 3.21B and the estimated time is very low

it is just small thing not affecting the staking but it is worth mentioning

Thanks again for your consideration
Activity: 298
I notice something in the working wallet right now

every time the network weight is above 3B the expected time to get reward is dramatically decreases

Like in my case my normal time is vary between 8 to 11 hrs  but when the network weight is above 3B  it vary from 30 min to 1 hr

so if any one notice this could confirm and we bring it to the Devs to avoid this in the new wallet

Thanks for letting us know...I have also noticed that it drops significantly at some point, so having some idea about when is helpful.  We will look into this moving forward.  Sorry that it took so long to respond to this although I did see it when you originally posted, but we have been focusing on releasing a working wallet for the fork.  Fixing things that would not hinder the fork were secendary at the time.  Now that it has been completed and we no longer have deadline for fixed we can spend time looking into bugs such as this as well as wallet enhancements.

If anyone else finds bugs in the wallet please do not hesitate to post here or add to issues at the bitbucket site here: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/issues?status=new&status=open  The top right has a button where you can create an issue.
uninstalled everything and started over, wallet was empty, b4 this tx.  syncing now, will give update when it gets current.

but, yes it was post fork version, I even received Ldoge  there right b4 i sent the missing one, so unsure of what the issue is

if it is a bittrex transaction that has not been completed wait 24hours and then contact them.  They are good about fixing such situations.
Looks like everything went fine today. I'm upgraded and staking as we speak.
Reminder to all, only download clients (especially windows) from OP or official sources.

DON'T CLICK DOWNLOAD LINKS FROM QUOTED POSTS!!!! NUMEROUS MALWARE ATTACKS AND STOLEN COINS IN OTHER COMMUNITIES HIDDEN IN MODIFIED QUOTED POSTS.

To that end, how about official releases stamped with PGP encryption so we can verify hashes?

Well done all!  

Excellent reminder!  I'd also like to add... don't forget to encrypt your wallet!  Regarding official releases, there is only ONE official source and that is https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads.

Actually, the 2nd link on the OP points to my dropbox and contains the same file exactly, it is safe to use either of them.

thanks for the info...heavensopen can be trusted, but if you don't trust him, or me for that matter, please run virus scan with virustotal.com to ensure wallet is secure and free of malware/viruses.
Activity: 426
Looks like everything went fine today. I'm upgraded and staking as we speak.
Reminder to all, only download clients (especially windows) from OP or official sources.

DON'T CLICK DOWNLOAD LINKS FROM QUOTED POSTS!!!! NUMEROUS MALWARE ATTACKS AND STOLEN COINS IN OTHER COMMUNITIES HIDDEN IN MODIFIED QUOTED POSTS.

To that end, how about official releases stamped with PGP encryption so we can verify hashes?

Well done all! 

Excellent reminder!  I'd also like to add... don't forget to encrypt your wallet!  Regarding official releases, there is only ONE official source and that is https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads.

Actually, the 2nd link on the OP points to my dropbox and contains the same file exactly, it is safe to use either of them.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
uninstalled everything and started over, wallet was empty, b4 this tx.  syncing now, will give update when it gets current.

but, yes it was post fork version, I even received Ldoge  there right b4 i sent the missing one, so unsure of what the issue is
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Its not in wallet here, though. I sent two tx , both are showing in explorer but only one made it to wallet. ??
I shut down and reopened client , but maybe uninstall and reinstall instead?

Make sure you're running wallet version 3.2.1.1 and that your wallet is on the correct fork.  I'd check that first...  The explorer is on the correct fork and your coins are safe.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Its not in wallet here, though. I sent two tx , both are showing in explorer but only one made it to wallet. ??
I shut down and reopened client , but maybe uninstall and reinstall instead?
Pages:
Jump to: