Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 48. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Looks like everything went fine today. I'm upgraded and staking as we speak.
Reminder to all, only download clients (especially windows) from OP or official sources.

DON'T CLICK DOWNLOAD LINKS FROM QUOTED POSTS!!!! NUMEROUS MALWARE ATTACKS AND STOLEN COINS IN OTHER COMMUNITIES HIDDEN IN MODIFIED QUOTED POSTS.

To that end, how about official releases stamped with PGP encryption so we can verify hashes?

Well done all! 

Excellent reminder!  I'd also like to add... don't forget to encrypt your wallet!  Regarding official releases, there is only ONE official source and that is https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Looks like everything went fine today. I'm upgraded and staking as we speak.
Reminder to all, only download clients (especially windows) from OP or official sources.

DON'T CLICK DOWNLOAD LINKS FROM QUOTED POSTS!!!! NUMEROUS MALWARE ATTACKS AND STOLEN COINS IN OTHER COMMUNITIES HIDDEN IN MODIFIED QUOTED POSTS.

To that end, how about official releases stamped with PGP encryption so we can verify hashes?

Well done all! 
Activity: 233
I installed new client after the fork, and after bittrex had disabled and restarted their wallet, sent small amt to my wallet which went thru.
Sent larger amount which hasn't arrived in my walllet  for over an hour. It shows on the explorer tho with many confirms. Any thoughts?
i submitted tix to trex support.... missing tx  below

LDOGE   99998.00000000   
Address: dUq998xjXjkKyMxZmZPbRXd2LDe8L7Se4K
TxId: 6c1b177448770fad3d5a1e29c25c3013a85304bb9b3e115d171f0b2d8e475dc9

It looks like it arrived.  Are you still having problems?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I installed new client after the fork, and after bittrex had disabled and restarted their wallet, sent small amt to my wallet which went thru.
Sent larger amount which hasn't arrived in my walllet  for over an hour. It shows on the explorer tho with many confirms. Any thoughts?
i submitted tix to trex support.... missing tx  below

LDOGE   99998.00000000   
Address: dUq998xjXjkKyMxZmZPbRXd2LDe8L7Se4K
TxId: 6c1b177448770fad3d5a1e29c25c3013a85304bb9b3e115d171f0b2d8e475dc9
Activity: 213
I know how it feels to be a WHALE!!!!  too bad i was on the old block lol.  DL 3.2.1.1 and SYNCING!!! Thank You So Much Devs!!!! It Works!!!
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
well the coins i transferred after the fork are lost in the limbo. Damn!

Did you transfer them from the broken(3.1.1.1) new wallet? or were they transferred from an exchange?

From an exchange to the new broken wallet to enable staking. And the latest version of the wallet has kept the addresses.

As MinerFTW just said, the new wallet is up and running at bittrex as of a few minutes ago, so if you don't get your withdrawal soon, then open up a ticket.  They will help you out if it comes to that
Activity: 462
bittrex is back on track with wallet i tried a withdraw and it arrived also so all should be working again now there.
Activity: 462
i just talked to richie he is on to it and getting good working wallet and chain ready Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Did you transfer them from the broken(3.1.1.1) new wallet? or were they transferred from an exchange?

From an exchange to the new broken wallet to enable staking. And the latest version of the wallet has kept the addresses.

Put in a support ticket with trex but I imagine they will show up eventually.  Bittrex probably just sent them on the wrong blockchain and now has to resend all the invalided transactions once they are updated.  Your coins aren't going to disappear, I promise!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It just depends on when trex checks the transactions.  This has happened to me twice with other coins and I always got them from trex within 24hrs.
But put in a support ticket anyway and include the trx id.
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 298

Activity: 126
Activity: 280
wow much coin such love
wow much coin such love
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
ldoge.presstab.pw is on the correct chain. looks like the hopto explorer is not.

Please elaborate. My staking rewards tx are the same at wallet/presstab/hopto?
They appear to be on the same chain now.
Thank you Sir for all your hard work you are a legend in our community and a great friend to Ldoge Net and many others. A+ brother big fan   http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Cleaned out the 3 sats sell orders on Cex. It wasn't much but helped with the minimum trade requirement.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
New wallet looks good works good for me. Thanks guys for all your hard work, I look forward to a long and prosperous future for Ldoge. I loaded two new wallets one for me one for the Girl Friend and both loaded fine and we are at 9 active on both working fine. Thank you again. Smiley
wow much coin such love
Pages:
Jump to: