Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO - page 4. (Read 34276 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
i will support this coin, ill mining this coin
Activity: 22
I agree! some kind of more info does help the coins appearance. So many coins without active devs and people just over look them, IF YOU WANT THIS COIN NOTICED  be active in the altcoin community even if its just answering  nonsense question every other day.

hope this coin does ok.....
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
- 87% in tradesatoshi, is this coin dead?

1 guy sold 2m LTK in 1 sale - probably as a result of the current BTC selloff - liquidity is thin and will take time to build
Activity: 6
 - 87% in tradesatoshi, is this coin dead?
Very good coin to invest in early, still not listed on coinmarketcap very less exposure so still huge potential to spike up when it show up on coinmarketcap list
What is more important is the team's future development plan, what exactly is to be done to it?

15 sats sustained is my threshold. Hot SPV/HD android wallet

For a while last week we nearly made it - damn !

If it goes much higher i'll go for an atomic swap with Komodo
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Very good coin to invest in early, still not listed on coinmarketcap very less exposure so still huge potential to spike up when it show up on coinmarketcap list
What is more important is the team's future development plan, what exactly is to be done to it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Activity: 99
i'm having trouble on @sarapanbot i've been top up for monthly subscription but until now signal is not working please fix this thks
LTK up 50% today on TradeSatoshi 8/9 -> 14: someone is accumulating - keep in mind that should the current level of Supply (Ask prices) remain as is the price has no choice but to rise

It's your call, but i am not selling
Activity: 8
Is this project working ? Seems like Developer is not active in this coin.

I can see this is listed by Mercatox and other trade sites. But its value is not increasing due to no news.

Hope developer or Promotion staff will entertain little bit

Mercatox is not credible because you cannot credit LTK to the exchange - the wallet is and has been down for a week or more now. TradeSatoshi is far from mooning but the value of LTK is moving slowly upwards - a month ago it was trading around 4/5 and now is trading around 8-10

Sometimes people just need constant Dopamine injections to sustain their interest in a coin - they need it to be mooning constantly. But what happens when it does - so often it crashes. Sometimes it is better that a coin grows slowly, organically. For 3 months  from Sep-Nov Ripple was boring - it did nothing, then it exploded !

Yes i would agree that the coin is not so much promoted - but the opposite extreme is no better - baseless hype

Is it dead - certainly not !

I hope that you are not wrong!!

I can see this is listed by Mercatox and other trade sites. But its value is not increasing due to no news.

Mercatox is not credible because you cannot credit LTK to the exchange - the wallet is and has been down for a week or more now. TradeSatoshi is far from mooning but the value of LTK is moving slowly upwards - a month ago it was trading around 4/5 and now is trading around 8-10

Sometimes people just need constant Dopamine injections to sustain their interest in a coin - they need it to be mooning constantly. But what happens when it does - so often it crashes. Sometimes it is better that a coin grows slowly, organically. For 3 months  from Sep-Nov Ripple was boring - it did nothing, then it exploded !

Yes i would agree that the coin is not so much promoted - but the opposite extreme is no better - baseless hype

Is it dead - certainly not !
Activity: 497
Merit: 252

Activity: 5
When will the listing on Yobit? Will the coin be added to coinexchange.io?
Activity: 22
Get listed on COINMARKETCAP   get some exposure. hope this coin does good
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Glad to hear my country have Litkoin "Indonesian Cryptocoin". May be its too late but i want support this one if i can. I'll support with buy a little amount on the market and hold them, hope i'll have enough fund to do that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Total supply is a bit high with that number, so how will you maintain the price of the coin so it will always have a good exchange value?Blockchain development to a certain extent is the combination of needs and practical application, rather than an independent coins, this is very important. I hope i can make some applications, the coin to sustainable development.
Activity: 5
Hi! When will the deposits on Mercatox be restored?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Hey guys... looks like a great project, but just curious what about the issue of cryptocurrency being banned in indonesia?

I think cryptocurrencies is not actually banned maybe they just settled things out there, but if that's true then it would be not so good for the people who are already invested on it.

What are the reason why they decided to banned cryptocurriences in indonesia? The effort and time they spend on these is considered as waste if its happende.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Hey guys... looks like a great project, but just curious what about the issue of cryptocurrency being banned in indonesia?

I think cryptocurrencies is not actually banned maybe they just settled things out there, but if that's true then it would be not so good for the people who are already invested on it.
Any plans for this coin this 2018? This coin needs attention, they don't believe in this coin because it is not yet listed on coinmarketcap. Please make LTK list on coinmarketcap first.

I think its needs a minimum trading volume first - the best way to do that would be some wash trading on an exchange to generate synthetic volumes - any low/no fee exchanges out there - lol

There are some odd things - TradeSatoshi currently showing 7/10 and gradually rising, whilst Mercatox is showing 32/54 (make that 40/54) but not allowing deposits !!!

I also see
An inability to withdraw XRB from Bitgrail for a few days now
An inability to withdraw DBC from Gate.IO for a few days now

Time to get my foil hat on ?
Pages:
Jump to: