Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO - page 7. (Read 34276 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Will this coin be applicable only to Indonesia, or it will have something for foreign investors as well?

I dont see any new from them @.@
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will this coin be applicable only to Indonesia, or it will have something for foreign investors as well?
Activity: 98
goodluck for litkoin and all the dev team
Activity: 98
Litkoin nice coin, i will buy it.
is this project go to dead???
Activity: 97
Project need some mkting... but the team is great!. Holding strong.
Activity: 56
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 109
Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

There is no ICO - you can buy LitKoin at exchanges listed on ANN first page or mine your own.
Activity: 46
Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?
any news on the coin?

Well i personally have been temporarily delayed on production of the android wallet. It is functional - you can send/receive/view transactions and it is a full SPV/HD wallet as advertised, but the restore wallet functionality requires some additional testing, it needs validating for release on google play, need version messages so i can announce release of updated versions

The wallet restore functionality is essential - i don't want there to be ANY chance of losing coin through wallet problems. Specifically i am ALSO developing a DESKTOP wallet which is compatible (SPV/HD) with the same keyword recovery mechanism and might even be able to process the same wallet files from the android version. This will give more safety and portability options

The desktop wallet might be multi coin - supporting more coins over time at whatever level is feasible (SPV/API ?) as well as being runable from a booting USB key
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
any news on the coin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
what happened to the airdrop? I am still waiting.
I´m a holder too...

Big expectations for LTK future; I think the SYS-history will be repeated

I hope so Cheesy
I´m a holder too...

Big expectations for LTK future; I think the SYS-history will be repeated
Except when LTK hit new exchanger there was no PUMP, its only DUMP LOL couse miner have no interest to holding it BUT WE DO

I'm a holder
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Litkoin!!! Another copycat coin. I don't think it will be worthy that much in the market. Just another pump and dump coin. Seeing this kinda coin a lot these days.

If you may point out when the coin have pump and dump than i will awards you 1K LTK
Except when LTK hit new exchanger there was no PUMP, its only DUMP LOL couse miner have no interest to holding it BUT WE DO
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Litkoin!!! Another copycat coin. I don't think it will be worthy that much in the market. Just another pump and dump coin. Seeing this kinda coin a lot these days.
When LTK is gonna take off?
Activity: 132
Activity: 124
▲™
So did you patch up the weak points in Litecoin early code?
Pages:
Jump to: