Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO - page 9. (Read 34276 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Nice project. happy to be part of. good luck dev
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello. We've added Litkoin to our pool
 1% Fee.
 Advanced stats.
 Payouts every 15 min
 Chatbox
 Fast support

Happy mining!

http://igloopool.org
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
wooow GGWP, nice project dudeee
Activity: 60
Innovative ideas and concept. I believe in this project
Activity: 182
Hi,

great work.good luck

Thank You!
Activity: 32
This is a brilliant project and I want to see it succeed. Hopefully we are able to get enlisted in more than one Exchange.
good luck dev
Activity: 4
Very interesting project
Activity: 56
This is a brilliant project and I want to see it succeed. Hopefully we are able to get enlisted in more than one Exchange.
Activity: 280
Nice project for the world.  Good work developers. For been quick is another plus to the developers.
Activity: 53
Nice job with the setup here. I like the idea. Good luck on this.
Activity: 109
Algorithm : Scrypt

Can I mine this with AMD RX cards ? Can someone point me to miner list that can mine this algorithm ? Big thx.

+ it worth mining with gpu or just asics ?

You can but it is not good economically on GPU - it is mainly an ASIC algorithm
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Algorithm : Scrypt

Can I mine this with AMD RX cards ? Can someone point me to miner list that can mine this algorithm ? Big thx.

+ it worth mining with gpu or just asics ?
Activity: 97
I insist:

Let´s support LTK; we as community need to do "our job": Voting for LTK, Follow in twitter, re-twiett, telegram, etc.   The project is great and looks a great future
Activity: 132
NEW POOL

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started

Fee 0.5% Payout ever 10 min   

Configuration:   
Username:  your litkoin wallet address
Password:     anything
Algorithm:     scrypt

URL (difficulty 8 ):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3261
URL (difficulty 64):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3262
URL (difficulty 256):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3263
URL (difficulty 8192):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3264
URL (difficulty 65536):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3265
URL (difficulty 131070):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3266
URL (difficulty 262144):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3267
Activity: 109
Any new about this coin???

I personally am working on some stuff for the coin . Nothing big - an android wallet. It works now but am addressing a few things regarding backup/restore before release. It's an SPV/HD wallet  so an advance on the regular QT wallet LTK comes with. It's really easy and convenient to use. This might encourage wider adoption

I also quite fancy a USB flash drive hosted wallet you carry about with you, say on your keychain - can pop into a donor Windows/Linux or boot from to avoid any chance of an infection grabbing the interaction. The cost would be a few $ to put together (essentially a donor USB from 1GB+ and small bootable Live Linux installation)

I would love this to be some form of Ledger light or perhaps a U2F device for authentication but it is not so easy as a USB key is by design writable and non unique - a Ledger has hardware facilities to identify the unique key and prevent access as a regular drive. I am, however, still looking into possibilities.

Also a web wallet in the roadmap - not sure when yet but it is under way Wink Also possibly a general desktop SPV/HD wallet that could run on Windows, Linux and possible MacOS. Also an IOS wallet is in the queue

The coin is derived from Litecoin but is not completely up to date as far as Segwit is concerned. Litkoin developers are aware of this and an update to the recent Segwit capabilities would enable Lightning in particular and Atomic Swaps which would prepare it for 2018 - the age of decentralized exchanges, as well as the hoard of other features coming down the line from Bitcoin for Segwit enabled coins
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
Any new about this coin???
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If you currently mining LTK at mining.terrano.id , please move your miner into new pool here :

MiningPool.Shop

Thanks
Activity: 113
Litkoin (LTK) has been added on AntMinePool - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

Miner config:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3433 -u LTK_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LTK

Special high difficulty port for NiceHash and Antminer L3+ miners:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3434 -u LTK_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LTK

Litkoin Block Explorer:
http://10.0.1.160/explorer/LTK

Happy mining....

Thanks
Activity: 97

Let´s support LTK; we as community need to do "our job": Voting for LTK, Follow in twitter, re-twiett, telegram, etc.   The project is great and looks a great future
Pages:
Jump to: