Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITRA Coin: Welcome to the Future of Healthcare ★★★★★ PRE-SALE OPEN - page 2. (Read 7109 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
hi Dev, i am very sure its been a simple oversight.
but the spreadsheet has not been updated this week?
if there is anything i can do to help just let me know.
thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              Litra Coin ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET    https://icotracker.net/project/litra_coin
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/902634715420786689

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
Mu

I think this is a great project but I have a genuine concern. When I search google with the names of the team behind the project like Robert Van Damme, Matt Abbott your name Mu Amos etc noting shows up - nothing on any of the team. You would expect that team members being technologists would be on Linkedin or twitter etc.

Can you do anything to reassure my concerns

Of course, we want to show you that you can be invisible!!! As Banksy says "I don't know why people are so keen to put the details of their private life in public, they forget that invisibility is a superpower"

But jokes aside, we actually was not planning for an ICO, so we started a year ago deleting our data.. As a challenge if can we do it? or not? without paying and can this improve our efficiency? We didn't it took 8-10 months! But 2 weeks ago when we decided to go with ICO, we found out how important social proof is for most of you here?! LinkedIn is not important and no other social account has any value of building a startup!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21317283

I am going to publish a post, and I will answer all your questions later on today, but answer me why would you and I allow all these companies to keep making money from us, while we don't have access to our health records? Does make sense?

But for me you can tweet me @amous
Thats the only account I kept online! I have few connection I like to stay in touch with via twitter dming.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mu

I think this is a great project but I have a genuine concern. When I search google with the names of the team behind the project like Robert Van Damme, Matt Abbott your name Mu Amos etc noting shows up - nothing on any of the team. You would expect that team members being technologists would be on Linkedin or twitter etc.

Can you do anything to reassure my concerns

Guys, there is so many questions. I think you should have article like this one

You can ask here!

We are ready to answer it.
Which exchange are you plan added litra?

There are many we are talking to, but we will pick top 5, we will announce it on Sep 10th.
We want to do our due diligence with exchanges, we don't want our investors to lose, because we picked a bad exchange
Thats great every dev want their coins project added in a good exchanger and litra have a potential.
Hope it will be added first on bittrex good luck.

Thank you,
Bittrex is on our radar, but our coin holders trust us to do the max for them.
And we will including the exchanges Litra will be available on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507

There are many we are talking to, but we will pick top 5, we will announce it on Sep 10th.
We want to do our due diligence with exchanges, we don't want our investors to lose, because we picked a bad exchange
Thats great every dev want their coins project added in a good exchanger and litra have a potential.
Hope it will be added first on bittrex good luck.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Please direct all your questions here instead of posting them on the bounty threads.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hello everyone! There is only 5 weeks before our bounties close, so be sure to check them out!
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Quite an interesting and innovative project I must say. The is sure to bring in the change in health care industry. The team has finally found a way how to bridge the gap between health care and blockchain. What more can a person ask than to have all details at his/her fingertips.

I am confident that this will be a grand success and I wish the team all the very best.

If you are on Discord join us at https://discordapp.com/invite/PkdMPtp

Litra is indeed the future of health care.
Wow, it really amazing to read all those good stuff about the project. I may not come from medical background to understand some of the medical terms used here however I do understand the concept that is being driven and to me this sounds promising. What more would you need than to have access to your medical history at the tip of your finger.

I will continue to read the white paper as this project gets more and more interesting each day. Appreciate all you guys who are involved in this project.

I wish you all the very best. You have my support in all possible way that I can help. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, we now have Discord channel for people who use this platform on daily basis. Once again the link for Discord server is https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp .

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thank You,

Mu,
Activity: 868
Wow, it really amazing to read all those good stuff about the project. I may not come from medical background to understand some of the medical terms used here however I do understand the concept that is being driven and to me this sounds promising. What more would you need than to have access to your medical history at the tip of your finger.

I will continue to read the white paper as this project gets more and more interesting each day. Appreciate all you guys who are involved in this project.

I wish you all the very best. You have my support in all possible way that I can help. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, we now have Discord channel for people who use this platform on daily basis. Once again the link for Discord server is https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp .

Thank you and have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone,
I'm Mu - the founder of Litra . Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.

Litra is created using Litecoin Blockchain, because Litra will be the blockchain of health records, speed and faster excuse is one the benefits of using the blockchain in first place.

We at Litra believe if a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place, that's what make Litra different than other cryptocurrencies.

At Litra we are helping people live better, we are giving them back their "time" lives because they don’t have to deal with complex solutions ... Our mission is to help people live better lives through better healthcare.

Litra is here to create uncontested new market space that make the competition irrelevant in $5.5 trillion healthcare market.

Litra does not need to match any other coin symmetrically, Litra is something new!

An investment that make positive real impact on people lives...You will be proud to be an early Litra owner.

Hi, the concept is interesting and is very close to what I work on in my regular job. As a big healthcare player, my company is investing big time in such solutions.

One thing that always comes up is how HIPAA / PHI /CSV and other compliance requirements will be met by the solution. I dont see any reference to that in the whitepaper. Can you provide some more insight?

Also how is Litra different from Patientory?

Thanks for your answers.

Litra blockchain works as connector between all existing EHR systems, that hospitals invested a lot in, and it will not replace easily, we will provide all solutions to get it up to date to our Free EHR users platform, this starts from API, to other solutions, include having some of that data on our  free HIPPA Certified cloud datacenter to healthcare institutions.

We are not providing a replace data storage services! All healthcare institutions have more than enough storage, but their EHR/EMR systems don't communicate with each others, and that's what we will offer cost free for them.
This is one of the multi services we will offer, it will including disrupting pharmaceutical advertising market, and how they reach to physics. 

On the white paper we did mention how it works on basic level as:
" The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

No one will give their "data" for free, but when it comes to access other "data", and organize plus saving time and money, they will all join in! more important we are starting with the patient, as it is his right to access his EHR anytime anywhere not by requesting 100+ pages by mail!

We are far away from PTOY. Its like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had a chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early days*

Thank you.
Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.

We are going to revolutionize the health industry. Make sure you invest into the future.
Hello everyone,
I'm Mu - the founder of Litra . Just opened an account on Bitcointalk to answer all the questions you may have regarding our company and the token sale.

Litra is created using Litecoin Blockchain, because Litra will be the blockchain of health records, speed and faster excuse is one the benefits of using the blockchain in first place.

We at Litra believe if a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place, that's what make Litra different than other cryptocurrencies.

At Litra we are helping people live better, we are giving them back their "time" lives because they don’t have to deal with complex solutions ... Our mission is to help people live better lives through better healthcare.

Litra is here to create uncontested new market space that make the competition irrelevant in $5.5 trillion healthcare market.

Litra does not need to match any other coin symmetrically, Litra is something new!

An investment that make positive real impact on people lives...You will be proud to be an early Litra owner.

Hi, the concept is interesting and is very close to what I work on in my regular job. As a big healthcare player, my company is investing big time in such solutions.

One thing that always comes up is how HIPAA / PHI /CSV and other compliance requirements will be met by the solution. I dont see any reference to that in the whitepaper. Can you provide some more insight?

Thanks for your answers.

Litra blockchain works as connector between all existing EHR systems, that hospitals invested a lot in, and it will not replace easily, we will provide all solutions to get it up to date to our Free EHR users platform, this starts from API, to other solutions, include having some of that data on our  free HIPPA Certified cloud datacenter to healthcare institutions.

We are not providing a replace data storage services! All healthcare institutions have more than enough storage, but their EHR/EMR systems don't communicate with each others, and that's what we will offer cost free for them.
This is one of the multi services we will offer, it will including disrupting pharmaceutical advertising market, and how they reach to physics. 

On the white paper we did mention how it works on basic level as:
" The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

No one will give their "data" for free, but when it comes to access other "data", and organize plus saving time and money, they will all join in! more important we are starting with the patient, as it is his right to access his EHR anytime anywhere not by requesting 100+ pages by mail!

We are far away from PTOY. Its like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had a chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early days*

Thank you.
Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.

Activity: 119
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your answers.

Live Q&A on SLACK https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

Tomorrow Aug 18 between 3 PM UTC - 5 PM UTC
Know more about Litra coin, Litra Blockchain, our team and anything you would like to know.

C U There.

Mu,
Pages:
Jump to: