Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITRA Coin: Welcome to the Future of Healthcare ★★★★★ PRE-SALE OPEN - page 3. (Read 7109 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
All participants are Kindly requested to join the slack channel as it is required for payment.You can also avail our generous Slack and Telegram bounty while doing so by filling this form. SLACK https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
 TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/C4scZEDafQQ0USeWf0nQAg
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
How important is Litra Blockchain?
Consider that absenteeism and presenteeism cost 2.3 times more than medical and pharmacy costs for sick workers.

Mu,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Our vision is to improve outcomes for patients; create access to better, more integrated care and enable effective working of professionals across provider boundaries. We're building a health record, analytics and open API with Litra Blockchain, that sees both patients and clinicians working together and sharing information.

Mu,
We have opened a new signature campaign which you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-litra-signature-campaign-huge-rewards5-per-post-juniors-2095672
Our vision is to improve outcomes for patients; create access to better, more integrated care and enable effective working of professionals across provider boundaries. We're building a health record, analytics and open API with Litra Blockchain, that sees both patients and clinicians working together and sharing information.

Mu,
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone,

Just want to clarify something, we are not offering any one anything beside our Bounty post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-litra-how-much-do-you-want-to-join-newbies-are-welcome-bounty-2088418
, which is paid in our Litra coin!

Sadly There are some guys trying to blackmail us, by creating fake accounts, and profiles accusing or try to accuse us of not paying them in BTC?

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

We are not paying, or did for any fake PR! If you want to write about us, we will provide all legal and extra information!

Our only email is [email protected] , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE!

This is really disgusting!

Mu,

Everyone, please keep this in mind. xevyk can you provide some evidence of this so called "scam"

As I was said before I have skype conversations history and emails from him from icloud. It is totally refutes statement above that "Our only email is [email protected] , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE"

This fact plus that I didn't get reward for my accepted job is enough proofs for me to think that project is scam.

This isn't about money.
I just shared info about my personal work experience with Mu Am. I hope that info might be helpful to someone.

You seem to keep saying you have 'proof' but you still haven't given it to us. Please don't keep saying that this project is a scam until you provide us with valid evidence to back up your claims.
legendary
Hello everyone,

Just want to clarify something, we are not offering any one anything beside our Bounty post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-litra-how-much-do-you-want-to-join-newbies-are-welcome-bounty-2088418

Sadly There are some guys trying to blackmail us, by creating fake accounts, and profiles accusing or try to accuse us of not paying them in BTC?

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

We are not paying, or did for any fake PR! If you want to write about us, we will provide all legal and extra information!

Our only email is [email protected] , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE!

Mu,

Everyone, please keep this in mind. xevyk can you provide some evidence of this so called "scam"
legendary
I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
Thanks for the support. Always see you in the telegram chat helping everyone out. You will definitely get a nice reward for it. Everyone else, be sure to join our bounty campaigns.
I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

Thank you! We appreciate all the energy and positive vibes  Grin Grin Grin

Mu,
The link is quite helpful for me..I hope, I can participate
thanks

Glad we can help Smiley It's out of the box bounty campaign!
Healthcare is always somethin in need. Good luck with your project!

Thank You!

Mu,
Activity: 1316
Merit: 420
KTO EC/\U HUKTO?
Wow how fast!
I've done russian translation of white papers and site on sunday for Mu Am and this guy is scammed me with payment for my job! All this time russian section with my translation was accessible on litra.site/ru but it is deleted now of course.
I have all conversations with him in skype (his id: ehrhc2017) and email ([email protected]). Also I have all translated files.
So if you want to be scammed by him - welcome to the project!
His another profile on this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ehrhc-1094085
Thanks for this, xevyk
Activity: 196
Healthcare is always somethin in need. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 70
The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.

You are totally right about highly regulated, I spent 4 years in the industry within EHR sector, Litra we are talking about something different! We are about Patients are the most underutilized members of the care team, looking at it from the patients eyes.
Instead of 16 apps! You end with one easy to understand and use!

Libra Blockchain as a brand that make people re-think an entire category of their life.

well, I hope you are right Smiley What is the minimum amount for single investor for pre ICO and ICO? Is there any?

No minimum! You can join with BTC, Ether...
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.

You are totally right about highly regulated, I spent 4 years in the industry within EHR sector, Litra we are talking about something different! We are about Patients are the most underutilized members of the care team, looking at it from the patients eyes.
Instead of 16 apps! You end with one easy to understand and use!

Libra Blockchain as a brand that make people re-think an entire category of their life.

well, I hope you are right Smiley What is the minimum amount for single investor for pre ICO and ICO? Is there any?
Activity: 378
I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
Hello everyone,

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

Mu,
" If a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place." Our unique approach toward the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Take a look at our new updated bounty campaign thread.
Pages:
Jump to: