Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITRA Coin: Welcome to the Future of Healthcare ★★★★★ PRE-SALE OPEN - page 4. (Read 7109 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
it is a great project. highly support for this project because healthy is very important thing that is needed for anyone on the world. good job
Thanks for your support, and don't miss out your chance to get some free bitcoin with our bounty campaigns.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
it is a great project. highly support for this project because healthy is very important thing that is needed for anyone on the world. good job

For Pre investment, we fill the form and email? When we will have the login access?
Before ICO, Aug 29...All Pre Sale will have %25 bonus.

Is there any video introduction or something?
Not yet, but a video would be a good idea, we are taking the idea into consideration
Thanks Wink

Will be waiting! GO LITRA!
Thanks a lot! Be sure to check out our bounty campaign and join our slack and telegram.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106

For Pre investment, we fill the form and email? When we will have the login access?

Not yet, but a video would be a good idea, we are taking the idea into consideration
Thanks Wink

Will be waiting! GO LITRA!

Thanks Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 106

Activity: 112
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
i have seen servel project about Healthcare ,first PTOY ,I'll be watching the news and want to join in

If you want to join as an investor, would happy to give you a call!

We are far away from PTOY. It like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early day*

Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.
The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.

You are totally right about highly regulated, I spent 4 years in the industry within EHR sector, Litra we are talking about something different! We are about Patients are the most underutilized members of the care team, looking at it from the patients eyes.
Instead of 16 apps! You end with one easy to understand and use!

Libra Blockchain as a brand that make people re-think an entire category of their life.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
i have seen servel project about Healthcare ,first PTOY ,I'll be watching the news and want to join in
Interesting. There is already project like patientory. But competition is always good for everybody. I will follow the progress of this project. I hope you will succeed. God bless.

Thank you! But that project approach is far away from what we are doing here! We are building the structure.
We are building ‘utility’ that would become essential to healthcare.

We have innovative revenue models, better business models.

Litra Blockchain is all about life, Litra Blockchain is all about enjoying life.

Mu,
So let me understand

Do you  want to put EHR PRIVATE data in a PUBLIC blockchain?

No! You cant do that with the regulations (HIPAA & HITRUST)! This would be none Healthcare amateur who would suggest something like this.
In our Whitepaper we did layout how it will work (Page 15):

"Litra blockchain can provide additional accountability and transparency to the healthcare industry. The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

You already have it on many hospitals servers, and these servers are there! Litra Blockchain will talk to each server and let the information flows, we will have our own datacenter on a later stage.

Interesting. There is already project like patientory. But competition is always good for everybody. I will follow the progress of this project. I hope you will succeed. God bless.
Thanks Smiley
Congrats on launching your project!

I am sorry to say I will have to also inject some skepticism here. I read the entire whitepaper, and aside from a lot of healthcare and blockchain jargon being thrown around, I don't really understand what this coin will do. You are good at talking about healthcare providers, EHRs and the like, but I still don't really understand the purpose of Litra?
Thanks, the goal of litra is to connect both the patient and the doctors, for any more questions be sure to join our telegram.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
So let me understand

Do you  want to put EHR PRIVATE data in a PUBLIC blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

Thanks for the support guys! Be sure to also join our bounty campaigns here.
It smells like scam everyone who talks here is accounts Newbie  Grin , You have to be very stupid to do that but there is everything in life, and this project smells like a scam, I do not stop even reading the white paper I'm not interested in this
Just for your information, he has a legendary and hero member working for him and rank doesb mean anything. The president could make a newbie account and he would still be more accomplished than you.

You are quite obviously being shill for your product and it would be appreciated if you didn't run around calling other icos scams.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Congrats on launching your project!

I am sorry to say I will have to also inject some skepticism here. I read the entire whitepaper, and aside from a lot of healthcare and blockchain jargon being thrown around, I don't really understand what this coin will do. You are good at talking about healthcare providers, EHRs and the like, but I still don't really understand the purpose of Litra?

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

Not just financially successful, but look how many people we will improve their health!

And for the coin 15-20X in less than a year is not bad at all!

Mu,
so if i buy this coin i can live electronically FOREVER!!!!

Yes!  Grin Grin Grin

Mu,
Pages:
Jump to: