Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Live-Beta is UP | Trade, earn FYR, get whitelisted | https://fyrus.pro - page 2. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
it's good to know that the beta has been ready to tried.
but it seems there still an issue, I've tried to access the exchange page, the content of the order book list is overlapping each others, making it unable to be  read.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Our exchange is now live! Come join us, trade, earn FYR and get whitelisted for our Genesis BLOCK-0 Mining Event!

We have reached over $2k trading volume! Thank you to our supporters for being so awesome!
achieving extraordinary results, hopefully in the future it can develop even more successfully, like what was planned.
Activity: 42
Our exchange is now live! Come join us, trade, earn FYR and get whitelisted for our Genesis BLOCK-0 Mining Event!

We have reached over $2k trading volume! Thank you to our supporters for being so awesome!
Activity: 23
Fyrus Pro is an exchange platform. this platform will protect users' money, Fyrus will only have what is needed for active online trading and will also monitor 24/7 activities to block suspicious activities.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Where is information about your team? I can't find. Your site and whitepaper looks like very poor as well. And when will be avaliavle demo?
Activity: 169
I hope your project will be great success. I am very happy to join this project. Your project very interesting for me at this time. All the best guys.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I read your edit on the thread's subject, isn't it better to open a whole new thread on bounty section about this? It'll gain more attention  from translators

Yep, we do have one. Just wanted to get more exposure here.

You might want to add the link to that thread here, then. Bounty section can easily drown another thread that didn't bumped regularly. If you add the link here, those who are interested can easily access the bounty thread.
I read your edit on the thread's subject, isn't it better to open a whole new thread on bounty section about this? It'll gain more attention  from translators

Yep, we do have one. Just wanted to get more exposure here.
Pre-sale is now over! Thank you to all who have contributed!

good job dev, I hope your platform will be go to the best token exchanges. will the full version of this platform unlocked when FYR has list in exchanges?

Yes, when we launch officially, FYR tokens will be listed
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. This project announce an exchange or a coin or both of them? Good luck with your project dev.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

good job dev, I hope your platform will be go to the best token exchanges. will the full version of this platform unlocked when FYR has list in exchanges?
Public Token Pre-sale is now open! No more invitation codes are needed, just sign up an account and you're good to go!

since the presale just started, can you add a progress bar to show the raised amount?
and if you add that, maybe it can attract more investor

Great idea
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
I read a bit, Fyrus will be the platform that gives back its users by rewarding their exchange.
What kind of awards?
What about the exchange fee?

Users will get rewarded based on how much they have traded in the day.

Exchange fees will be around 0.1% ~ 0.05%

Only I do not work your site for the second day?  Error 502 Ray ID: 43e6843e0aa775f4 • 2018-07-22 14:14:57 UTC Bad gateway
Can this only be my problem?

Apologies, it seems like we are getting some malicious traffic so the connection gets a bit spotty at times, we are coming up with a fix

Now the problem is solved.  Your site is working.
I like that all FYR token holders will be granted access to exclusive events, such as airdrops of newly listed assets, and other benefits on the platform.
I read a bit, Fyrus will be the platform that gives back its users by rewarding their exchange.
What kind of awards?

Only I do not work your site for the second day?  Error 502 Ray ID: 43e6843e0aa775f4 • 2018-07-22 14:14:57 UTC Bad gateway

Apologies, it seems like we are getting some malicious traffic so the connection gets a bit spotty at times, we are coming up with a fix
Activity: 23
Get rewards for being active
On Fyrus, everytime you have to pay transaction fees you will be rewarded at least 80% in Fyrus tokens with reference to the average price.
Good project. Succes for Fyrus
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
What kind of awards?

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Public Token Pre-sale is now open! No more invitation codes are needed, just sign up an account and you're good to go!

since the presale just started, can you add a progress bar to show the raised amount?
and if you add that, maybe it can attract more investor
What kind of awards?

Pages:
Jump to: