Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Live-Beta is UP | Trade, earn FYR, get whitelisted | https://fyrus.pro - page 3. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I read a bit, Fyrus will be the platform that gives back its users by rewarding their exchange.
What kind of awards?
What about the exchange fee?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
I like this point " invitation code requirement will be removed" in your  announcement, why invitation code were requirement!! I don't think this thing can be useful. Totally agree.
Activity: 42
Hello Fyrus,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Fyrus is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com.  

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.8 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.
Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).
Best wishes,
Team CoinDelite

Nice! Everyone go check them out!
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hello Fyrus,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Fyrus is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com.  

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.8 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.
Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).
Best wishes,
Team CoinDelite
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
There is no fee for withdrawal, that is kind of interesting.
I, myself feels that withdrawal fee gets to much pricey.
It would be best if we could withdraw without fee.
Platfrom projects that very interesting with the cost of almost 0% is expected to attract many crypto players to make transactions in addition to giving up to 80% tokens for them to help the growth of this platform .. good idea

Yes, we think that current exchanges are charging to much. We only want to keep enough to stay operational and give the rest back to the community that made it possible.
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.

Thank you, we're glad you think so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
interesting project, original concept, professional team. I became acquainted with this project and it was clear to me that this is an important part of the future
The project is really interesting with clear objectives and transparent information, I see coin sales information is very interesting with total limited supply of coins, the minimum investment in the ICO is how much?

Hey there, thank you for your interest. The minimum invest is 500 FYR, which would be 0.1 ETH. Currently the Public Token Pre-Sale is ongoing so you will get the 50% as a early supporter, 0.1 ETH will get you 750 FYR
Activity: 249
The project is really interesting with clear objectives and transparent information, I see coin sales information is very interesting with total limited supply of coins, the minimum investment in the ICO is how much?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Public Token Pre-sale is now open! No more invitation codes are needed, just sign up an account and you're good to go!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Platfrom projects that very interesting with the cost of almost 0% is expected to attract many crypto players to make transactions in addition to giving up to 80% tokens for them to help the growth of this platform .. good idea
because the project is still relatively new, its information is incomplete for this project, please the theme explain in detail about the project, because I also interested to participate. I will wait for his latest news

Hey there, thank you for your interest. The updated site for the main Public Token Sale event will be up soon, take a look to see if you can find what you are looking for.
How do you plan to have sustainable volume,
and what is procedure for new coins to be listed ?

Is there any FAQ, instructions or fees ?

Website is also missing more information and links,
and that is something I would like to see also,
as well as whitepaper.

Sorry for the long delay, we are currently preparing for the main public token sale launch.

By sustainable volume do you mean how we intend to stay competitive such that traders will trade on our platform? Or do you mean providing liquidity for tokens and coins?

As for the procedure to list new coins, they would be put through multiple levels of checks. This may include interviewing the project's team, getting the community to discuss about the project in a public thread like this one. New coins would also have to pass a set of fraud prevention standards that was drawn from the collective experience of our team and other recognized experts. We intend to be a strong first line of defense to ensure that any malicious or Pump and Dump coins do not get listed.

Only after the new coins get green lit by both the community and us do we move on the voting process.

As for fees, if you meant fees of the platform, it would be around 0.1% ~ 0.05%, with the exact value being finalized nearing the platform's launch date.

I am not sure what you mean by FAQ, instructions or more information and links? Do let us know in detail what you would like to know.
We will be updating our site soon for the main launch, do take a look to see if you find the information you seek then.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
because the project is still relatively new, its information is incomplete for this project, please the theme explain in detail about the project, because I also interested to participate. I will wait for his latest news
Activity: 95
Fyrus is a trusted exchange platform. every time you have to pay a transaction fee, you will be rewarded at least 80% in Fyrus token with reference to the average price.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
How do you plan to have sustainable volume,
and what is procedure for new coins to be listed ?

Is there any FAQ, instructions or fees ?

Website is also missing more information and links,
and that is something I would like to see also,
as well as whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: