Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Live-Beta is UP | Trade, earn FYR, get whitelisted | https://fyrus.pro - page 4. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have completed the airdrop, but I still do not understand for me to get the token, where I can put the wallet to receive the token?

Thank you for participating.
More instructions will be sent to your email nearing the end of the airdrop event.
Activity: 106
I have completed the airdrop, but I still do not understand for me to get the token, where I can put the wallet to receive the token?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
New demo is now LIVE Grin
Price set is too high for demo version .
try to organize well stand giveaway or airdrop to get more testers .
Thanks
as soon as I can join the list can be additional commissions Grin Grin

Thank you for your interest but I'm not quite sure what you meant there.
Nice one, I particularly like this idea "
Listing new coins on the exchange will require a voting process. Unlike other exchanges, alt coins do not have to be in the top few spots to be listed. A threshold will be determined for each round of voting and any coins with enough votes past the threshold will be listed". I also believe it will help other smaller alts in the crypto spaces.

Thank you for the feedback  Cheesy
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
as soon as I can join the list can be additional commissions Grin Grin

And will it be the same for either market takers and makers?

I'd also like to discuss about your listing mechanism, as convenience as it is for new tokens and coins to be listed merely by votes and by neglecting previous daily volume, it emerges new possible problems to today's crypto situation where ICOs are coming like wild fire. We can assume that PnD (or maybe we should establish a new term called RnA for Raise-and-Abandon) project to ask for their community to vote, or even promising some bounty to vote on your platform so they can get listed, pumped the price, then dump and abandon the entire project soon after. Which leave you with non-functioning coins on your exchange. Solution?

Sorry for the delay.
--snip--

I would agree that costing some projects millions of dollar just to be listed is quite unfair as there are lots of micro-project that worth attention but didn't manage to survive due to lack of exchanges for their coin.

Anyway, doesn't an exchange needs certain liquidity, like as a last-reservoir in case of huge loss or account hack or anything else that would be used to reimburse users' fund? I really don't know about this detail, but if I am correct that an exchange need this, will this fund collected from your coin sale?

Yes, that is correct. A portion of the collected funds will be set aside to provide for liquidity, and another will be designated the exchange reserve fund.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Nice one, I particularly like this idea "
Listing new coins on the exchange will require a voting process. Unlike other exchanges, alt coins do not have to be in the top few spots to be listed. A threshold will be determined for each round of voting and any coins with enough votes past the threshold will be listed". I also believe it will help other smaller alts in the crypto spaces.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

I'd also like to discuss about your listing mechanism, as convenience as it is for new tokens and coins to be listed merely by votes and by neglecting previous daily volume, it emerges new possible problems to today's crypto situation where ICOs are coming like wild fire. We can assume that PnD (or maybe we should establish a new term called RnA for Raise-and-Abandon) project to ask for their community to vote, or even promising some bounty to vote on your platform so they can get listed, pumped the price, then dump and abandon the entire project soon after. Which leave you with non-functioning coins on your exchange. Solution?

Sorry for the delay.
--snip--

I would agree that costing some projects millions of dollar just to be listed is quite unfair as there are lots of micro-project that worth attention but didn't manage to survive due to lack of exchanges for their coin.

Anyway, doesn't an exchange needs certain liquidity, like as a last-reservoir in case of huge loss or account hack or anything else that would be used to reimburse users' fund? I really don't know about this detail, but if I am correct that an exchange need this, will this fund collected from your coin sale?
How low is this... low transaction fee? I don't get why should this low tx fee become a selling point if at the end of the transaction, most of the paid fee will return to out wallet anyway.

Transaction fees will be between 0.1 % ~ 0.05 %.

Yup, I do agree that low transaction fees is a minor selling point. Our goal is to ensure that traders like yourself pay the lowest possible fee, though unfortunately at this stage, there are certain variable costs that are finalized at the end of the transaction. Which is why we have to collect the fees first, and rebate any excess afterwards.

Sorry for the delay.

That would be the market taker price. As for makers will be determined closer to the actual launch of the platform, but we do intend for it to be lower than the taker's.

For listing of coins/tokens, the projects will still be vetted (sorry if we are not clear in the post!). It is to our interest and yours to avoid any pump-and-dump or raise-or-abandon coins/tokens to be listed. We take this issue very seriously. To ensure that tokens listed are valid and trustworthy, we will still perform due diligence to ensure integrity of the projects before putting through a vote. We are considering different ways of getting the community to play a part in screening the different projects. One way could be opening an ANN thread like this one to get all community members and experienced traders to discuss the different aspects of the project.

The voting process itself will also have reasonable limitations for each voter. The user's ability to vote could depend on their account's age, possibly tracked by the activity of the wallet's they used, and votes to list a project's token cannot be entirely from a small group of individuals. We are hoping that that involving the community throughout the process will reduce the chances for harmful coins/tokens slip pass the vetting process.

From the financial perspective, we do not believe in charging millions of dollars of listing fees. The whole voting + threshold mechanism is meant for the listing process to be more affordable for projects to get listed. We believe that projects could possibly create more intrinsic value from the fee savings, translating to a higher value of their coins/tokens which is a win for everybody.

Once listed, if a small group of users want to execute a pump and dump, usually they would need to manipulate the price of a low trading volume coin/token and spread untruthful news to get others hooked. We will do our part to build up a diverse and large enough community, educate the community and supply accurate news directly to combat misleading information designed to manipulate the market. Ultimately, we will still have to depend on traders, like yourself, to make informed trading decisions based on the information supplied. We would like to think that if executed properly, trading against market manipulators could be a strategy by itself and could prove to be quite profitable.
legendary
Wait... What?
How low is this... low transaction fee? I don't get why should this low tx fee become a selling point if at the end of the transaction, most of the paid fee will return to out wallet anyway.

Yup, I do agree that low transaction fees is a minor selling point. Our goal is to ensure that traders like yourself pay the lowest possible fee, though unfortunately at this stage, there are certain variable costs that are finalized at the end of the transaction. Which is why we have to collect the fees first, and rebate any excess afterwards.

I Like the project and i want to invest in the ico later
But when will the ico start?

Thank you for your interest. It will begin within a week after the end of our Invitation-Only, which is set to end next Friday (countdown on our site). Formal announcement will be made next week.
legendary
Wait... What?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
I Like the project and i want to invest in the ico later
But when will the ico start?
More and more project offering for low fee and 0 fee for transaction, I think that because the developer of the project knows that most of people doesn't like to have a coins that takes to much fee for every transaction.
I hope that Fyrus will work perfectly.

Thank you for your well wishes  Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
More and more project offering for low fee and 0 fee for transaction, I think that because the developer of the project knows that most of people doesn't like to have a coins that takes to much fee for every transaction.
I hope that Fyrus will work perfectly.
The platform will also have a decentralized governance upon launch,
with FYR token holders able to vote for new features, transaction fees and other aspects of the platform.
Around 70% of the total limited supply of FYR will be distributed to the community via the initial token distribution event,
randomized airdrops to those that have subscribed to our mailing list, or given out directly to those who have helped us grow the Fyrus community.

Please tell me on what network is decentralized governance based on ?

Is there any translation bounty campaign ?

It will definitely be driven by Ethereum in the beginning. However, the Ethereum blockchain isn't the fastest and occasionally gets choked up with gas prices rising unreasonably high due to other projects as well.

We are planning to create our own blockchain in the future, one that can handle the necessary transactions per second. The main reason why that isn't the plan from the get go is due to the small community in the beginning of the project. The new chain wouldn't truly be a decentralized entity if there's only a handful of individuals managing it.

We're more than happy to have you help out with translation. Due to language barriers there are certainly some communities that we would not be able to involve, so if you are able to help out in those ways as well feel free to let us know here.
In case I want to invest, in what channel or medium of communication can I request the invitation to enter the sale? Do have a minimum investment value?

Thank you for considering, if you do need an invitation you could reach me here, in this thread or pm. The public event will be coming soon as well, you wouldn't need a code then.

The minimum investment will be 500 FYR tokens which is 0.1 ETH, at the rate of 5000 FYR / 1 ETH.

This is the value that the team have decided is reasonable. For those that are willing and able to support us financially, we sincerely welcome you to part of this community. But for those that wish to support us in other, non-financial ways, they could instead participate in our airdrop event that would be coming in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
The platform will also have a decentralized governance upon launch,
with FYR token holders able to vote for new features, transaction fees and other aspects of the platform.
Around 70% of the total limited supply of FYR will be distributed to the community via the initial token distribution event,
randomized airdrops to those that have subscribed to our mailing list, or given out directly to those who have helped us grow the Fyrus community.

Please tell me on what network is decentralized governance based on ?

Is there any translation bounty campaign ?

Pages:
Jump to: