Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👾🎮 [LIVE GAME] 💰 $30,000 ETH 💰 PRIZES in World of Ether, PLAY NOW 👾🎮 - page 5. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Can we create new and rare species of monsters?

Yeah! From the game guide:

"There are 201 initial species of Etherian available for players to obtain.

Despite this, there still exists a very slight chance of breeding an entirely new species!"
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
World of Ether with decentralized smart contracts, is a transparent and fair playing field.
Activity: 11
Can we create new and rare species of monsters?
Activity: 33
It is an awesome experience for us who are new to World of Ether. Offering us an amazing gaming platform.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Ктo-нибyдь из Pyccкoгoвopящиx, yжe в влeз в этy игpy?

Cкopo вce языки.

Their store page alone is in nine languages and the original presale site is in Russian.

So you guys are based in Russia? Or is it a more exotic country?

World of Ether is based in New York.

Me too! Holy moley. I know you guys are probably super busy, but would it be possible for me to come see the office?

Haha message one of the World of Ether telegram admins on Telegram: https://t.me/worldofether

I'm excited now, maybe I can bring my camera. I will message an admin tonight.
is that about gaming contest? 

Or cryptocurrencies??

You should update more info in here.   

You win cryptocurrency in the skill based gaming contest, which uses cryptocurrency.

Here's the game guide: https://medium.com/@worldofether/world-of-ether-the-official-guide-f2c5c6d8189
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
is that about gaming contest? 

Or cryptocurrencies??

You should update more info in here.   

Cкopo вce языки.

Their store page alone is in nine languages and the original presale site is in Russian.

Me too! Holy moley. I know you guys are probably super busy, but would it be possible for me to come see the office?

Haha message one of the World of Ether telegram admins on Telegram: https://t.me/worldofether
Activity: 150
Discovering new monsters or buying eggs all these make this crypto collecting game full of life and fun.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
It has been contributing a lot on our entertaining as well as earning sector which is really appreciable.

Cкopo вce языки.

Cкopo вce языки.

Cкopo вce языки.

I'm just wondering if I will lose money holding these cards while the market tanks?

World of Ether is a game designed to have players make money in it by selling and siring their etherians to other players. There is a financial ecosystem in the game.

There are also substantial rewards.

Cкopo вce языки.

Activity: 14
I'm just wondering if I will lose money holding these cards while the market tanks?
Activity: 33
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Do we have to spend ETH for testing egg?

The mainnet version launching tomorrow uses real ETH.

I can't believe the mainnet launch is already tomorrow. Seems like only the other day I first saw discussion about this project on Reddit.
Do we have to spend ETH for testing egg?

The mainnet version launching tomorrow uses real ETH.
Activity: 62
World of Ether is undoubtedly a fantastic playing field with so many features and functionalities.
Pages:
Jump to: