Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👾🎮 [LIVE GAME] 💰 $30,000 ETH 💰 PRIZES in World of Ether, PLAY NOW 👾🎮 - page 7. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How much of the funds raised are being allocated to prizes?
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
it seems like the game platform has become a promising and favorite field for developers, so what advantages can you offer and not have by other projects?

This is an actual live game that you can play and make money off of.

The beta is live at beta.worldofether.com and the game comes out on mainnet in 3 days.

Also there's $30,000 in ETH being given away to people in the game.
as a player I am very interested, so a prize of $30k will be given to players on your platform, can the eth be withdrawn into the personal wallet or must it reach a certain limit?

The ETH gets sent to the wallet that completes the action. Everything's on blockchain so it can be tracked.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
it seems like the game platform has become a promising and favorite field for developers, so what advantages can you offer and not have by other projects?

The beta is live at beta.worldofether.com and the game comes out on mainnet in 3 days.

as a player I am very interested, so a prize of $30k will be given to players on your platform, can the eth be withdrawn into the personal wallet or must it reach a certain limit?

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Well I do love that kind of games to be honest. Not on eth platform but lvling up your pets)
But I can`t find beta or viedo how it all works. It would be amazing 2 show the pvp process or how somebody opens the egg and etc

Here's a video of the beta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4IURZb0Ljw

You can also play the beta yourself here (requires metamask or coinbase wallet mobile app): https://beta.worldofether.com/
Activity: 13
Well I do love that kind of games to be honest. Not on eth platform but lvling up your pets)
But I can`t find beta or viedo how it all works. It would be amazing 2 show the pvp process or how somebody opens the egg and etc
Pages:
Jump to: