Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👾🎮 [LIVE GAME] 💰 $30,000 ETH 💰 PRIZES in World of Ether, PLAY NOW 👾🎮 - page 6. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Do we have to spend ETH for testing egg?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The game is full of excitement and enjoyment that brings new experience in our boring life. 
Activity: 171
Super excited for everything World of Ether is accomplishing. I knew as soon as I saw the artwork that you guys weren't messing around and were willing to put in the money and get the right people to make this thing amazing!

Thank you my friend. Im super excited to be involved in this.
When is the prize money paid out to winners? Quickly I hope?

From here: https://medium.com/@worldofether/discover-monsters-win-real-eth-67e944808f66

"Rewards are paid in ETH (at Coinbase USD value @ time of payout)"
Activity: 113
This game offers us ultimate fun while we battle our Etherians with other players.
Activity: 17
Super excited for everything World of Ether is accomplishing. I knew as soon as I saw the artwork that you guys weren't messing around and were willing to put in the money and get the right people to make this thing amazing!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Are there any countries this isn't available in?

This is crypto, it is available globally. Also it's decentralized.

I can name lots of places crypto regulation leaves consumers/customers unable to participate in many projects. The decentralized nature is promising though!
Activity: 76
When is the prize money paid out to winners? Quickly I hope?
What's the most I can win if I try to participate right now?
The whole thing. The game opens on 11/23. Here's a game guide if you'd like to prepare: https://medium.com/@worldofether/world-of-ether-the-official-guide-f2c5c6d8189

This is crypto, it is available globally. Also it's decentralized.
Activity: 164
How effective have these giveaways been for getting new users on board?

I think they must be quite effective. Just handing out thousands of dollars is enough to get a lot of people onboard. Then you can turn around an point how many users you have as direct results of the giveaways. Very effective in my opinion.

Good point. Plus with how much they're giving away there's a decent chance we could actually win.
Activity: 185

I think they must be quite effective. Just handing out thousands of dollars is enough to get a lot of people onboard. Then you can turn around an point how many users you have as direct results of the giveaways. Very effective in my opinion.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
this will be interesting hopefully this project can promise for gamers as well and of course the developers must convince the community if they want success
Activity: 127
Activity: 76
What's the most I can win if I try to participate right now?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
How much did the artists get paid for these? Was a it a flat rate per asset?
Activity: 392
How much of the funds raised are being allocated to prizes?

Hard to say with the price of ETH fluctuating so much. The game was also self funded.

Was this from a VC firm or something?

According to the about page, some of the members have had acquisitions and careers consulting f100 companies. Prob from that.
Activity: 150

Hard to say with the price of ETH fluctuating so much. The game was also self funded.

Was this from a VC firm or something?

Pages:
Jump to: