Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LMC Lemoncoin ★ 0 PREMINE ★ LAUNCHED Feb 11 ★ UNLIMITED Bounties ★ on 2 EX - page 19. (Read 78144 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO THE DEV FOR THE AWESOME LAUNCH AND HIGH QUALITY OP IGNORE THE NOOBS WHO KEEP SPAMMING ''SHITCOIN''! TO THE MOOOONSS

Everything is working #1 for me if you cant figure it out you only have yourself to blame.
Activity: 29
Totally bullshit.
no working windows wallet / macosx wallet.
DDOSed pools.
I think , dev technological premined.
What a launch.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

* Dedicated servers at 10Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
Activity: 15
I was registered at 2 pools. One was official one = total piece of shit (devs must put a lot of people somewhere because they need to instamine at own pool) and other pool with 100Mhs found only 1 block for hour. Now diff is 30+ and I am asking why for the good sick. Because these coins are just for instant profit, no for long term. After a week this coin will worth shit like many other new "fair"coins.

Hey, you guys are figuring it out huh? Anything with a premine should be ignored. Only coins that are worth mining are established coins.

There was no premine and first 120 blocks were with 1 coin.

Anyway doesnt mather  how you will launch a new coin some1 will be bitching always for a premine and fail launch because of their own fail.
Activity: 85
Hmmm, wallet seems to be in sync. But now the pool is down (502).
What pool are you talking about ??
Activity: 98
mining this right now, to the moon!

you're obviously the developer of lemoncoin lol.
Activity: 42
mining this right now, to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I was registered at 2 pools. One was official one = total piece of shit (devs must put a lot of people somewhere because they need to instamine at own pool) and other pool with 100Mhs found only 1 block for hour. Now diff is 30+ and I am asking why for the good sick. Because these coins are just for instant profit, no for long term. After a week this coin will worth shit like many other new "fair"coins.

Hey, you guys are figuring it out huh? Anything with a premine should be ignored. Only coins that are worth mining are established coins.

Activity: 55
I was mined here 1 hour : http://lmc.altcoinpool.org they have 0 blocks. Now I am looking they have 36 blocks, but I have not single coin..
I think it's backed up.  I have coins rolling in now.  Confirmed and unconfirmed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
+1 this message if you think the developer should close this thread providing information about this shit "lemoncoin"

I think this is the way to get rid of shit coins, if its a flop and a fail everyone should get a vote on whether it should be stopped..

Lets start.

+1

+1
Activity: 52
Hmmm, wallet seems to be in sync. But now the pool is down (502).
Activity: 111
Hello,

Join http://pools.animusgs.co.in/lmc/

For FAST, RELIABLE & STEADY Mining.

YOUR HASHRATE WILL BE DETECTED AT HIGHEST RATE Wink
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I finally got my coins from http://lmc.altcoinpool.org/ but very very small amount(i mined from start)...
Activity: 257
It started with Rapidcoin, then came the ducks and  now this bullshit?

I'm getting my tinfoilhat retinfoiled and crawl back behind my couch.

Funniest thing I've read all week!. Thanks.
Activity: 15
Dont get it why so many people bitching about pools.

Any1 with brain had 3 pools or more in config.
Hashrapid pool was up like 2 min late into start as soon as owner compiled the wallet.

Yes the dev fucked up with windows wallet missing dll and solution was provided by another user that used 10 sec of his life googling for it and was posted also on topic. Any1 with basic google skills could find the dll.
Anyway dev fixed the wallet.

About pools scamming that is hardly devs or coin launch problem unless dev is owner of the pool scamming.
Activity: 98
+1 this message if you think the developer should close this thread providing information about this shit "lemoncoin"

I think this is the way to get rid of shit coins, if its a flop and a fail everyone should get a vote on whether it should be stopped..

Lets start.

+1
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
THIS IS A FAIL, I GOT HARDLY ANYCOINS WITH AFTER 2 HOURS!!!!!!!

POOLS AND DEVS NEEDS MORE COMMUNICATION
Activity: 85
NOW OUT OF DDOS. EVERYTHING IS RUNNING SMOOTH NOW AND BLOCKS ARE BACK AGAIN !!!!

0,5% mining fee.
Launch address http://109.7.204.132:33350

How to mine with p2pool ?

1) Download and install wallet for your OS and create a lemoncoin.conf with the folllowing infos
Code:
rpcuser=lemon
rpcpassword=someverystrongpasswordthatyoudontneedtoremember
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=23.92.80.107
addnode=23.92.80.22
addnode=109.7.204.132
rpcport=3338

2) Generate an LMC address once wallet is synchronized

3) Launch your miner with the pool address and the miner address (password can be anything you want)
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -I 17 -o "stratum+tcp://109.7.204.132:33350" -u  -p 1

4) Earn some Lemon!!
Activity: 224
I was mined here 1 hour : http://lmc.altcoinpool.org they have 0 blocks. Now I am looking they have 36 blocks, but I have not single coin..
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
It started with Rapidcoin, then came the ducks and  now this bullshit?

I'm getting my tinfoilhat retinfoiled and crawl back behind my couch.

Pages:
Jump to: