Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LMC Lemoncoin ★ 0 PREMINE ★ LAUNCHED Feb 11 ★ UNLIMITED Bounties ★ on 2 EX - page 20. (Read 78144 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was registered at 2 pools. One was official one = total piece of shit (devs must put a lot of people somewhere because they need to instamine at own pool) and other pool with 100Mhs found only 1 block for hour. Now diff is 30+ and I am asking why for the good sick. Because these coins are just for instant profit, no for long term. After a week this coin will worth shit like many other new "fair"coins.

NETHASHRATE IS DROPPING LIKE FUCK. Everyone is coming to their senses and abandoning the ship. Goodbye lemon. Now to the next coin for fast profit.. but to make decent profit and long term investment go for PENG - PENGUINCOIN.
It's rising. Stop trolling... Bad cat!

If its rising many idiots are out there minig this scam!

If they want to waste their hashing power on complete lemon shit, thats up too them.. im just watching this thread to see what these little fish say and who have no clue what so ever.. a day later they moan saying ive wasted my electric on this coin! its not fair Sad get a grip.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
every new coin have worst and worst launch. Wallet without dll = scam, more time for instamining. Overloaded pools= more time for instamining. This launch was tottaly wrong, but we mine it like bunch on dicks.. congratz.

agreed +100, all the little fish that have no clue continue to mine this piece of shit cause they think there going to make tons of cash.. Just no.

Agreed...so sick of coin launch after coin launch pulling this wasting of miner time nonsense (staying awake, etc). Back to stable TIPS and Karmacoin for me where they've also got the diff worked out, etc.
Activity: 308
insane, all those Ghz sent to altcoinpool/minebig for nearly 2 hours and credit is hardly more than zero for us, most giant scamshit since coinye...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We've found 3 blocks so far. One will be confirmed shortly. Auto-payouts sent then! http://lmc.majorminers.com/ 30,000.00 LMC mined.  Grin
Activity: 434
I was registered at 2 pools. One was official one = total piece of shit (devs must put a lot of people somewhere because they need to instamine at own pool) and other pool with 100Mhs found only 1 block for hour. Now diff is 30+ and I am asking why for the good sick. Because these coins are just for instant profit, no for long term. After a week this coin will worth shit like many other new "fair"coins.

NETHASHRATE IS DROPPING LIKE FUCK. Everyone is coming to their senses and abandoning the ship. Goodbye lemon. Now to the next coin for fast profit.. but to make decent profit and long term investment go for PENG - PENGUINCOIN.

If its rising many idiots are out there minig this scam!
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
I can't sync my wallet

rpcuser=lemon
rpcpassword=someverystrongpasswordthatyoudontneedtoremember
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=23.92.80.107
addnode=23.92.80.22
rpcport=3338

this does not work for me
please, help Shocked

Same here.

same here
bmL
Activity: 95

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Really? From where I'm looking at it its going up. 2GHs now.
Quit trolling.
Activity: 16
It appears the coin is going to be broken shortly.  Now would be a great time for the dev to chime in and say he's watching this and that it will be fixed shortly...

Network Info
Difficulty                           37.43052457
Est Next Difficulty            30.7601608 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    1 minute 13 seconds
Current Block                    430
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Selling 644LMC for 0.15-0.2BTC.

Dream on....1 LMC = .00000003BTC so 644LMC = 0.00001932BTC
Activity: 98

Activity: 224
every new coin have worst and worst launch. Wallet without dll = scam, more time for instamining. Overloaded pools= more time for instamining. This launch was tottaly wrong, but we mine it like bunch on dicks.. congratz.

Pools arent over loaded someone is being crooked and DDoSing them
but it is not our problem.. problem is that devs gave us wallet without DLL so we lost many of the time. Many people want solo mine, but could not because this all was planed before.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I can't sync my wallet

rpcuser=lemon
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=23.92.80.107
addnode=23.92.80.22
rpcport=3338

please, help Shocked
Me too
Activity: 183
Go to Reddcoin or Karmacoin for more profit later..
Activity: 42
http://minecrypto.net/images/minecrypto_ico.png
LMC.MineCrypto.net
We Need more workers.
Donating our 1% as 100 bonus coins for block finders for 24 hours.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
I can't sync my wallet

rpcuser=lemon
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=23.92.80.107
addnode=23.92.80.22
rpcport=3338

please, help Shocked

Same here.
Activity: 290
Merit: 251
I can't sync my wallet

rpcuser=lemon
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=23.92.80.107
addnode=23.92.80.22
rpcport=3338

please, help Shocked
Activity: 84
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system

Activity: 183
Shit coin, who buys this coin is fucked..
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: