Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 28. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the YouTube subscribers has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Activity: 252
You know, on my life's path I met a lot of similar projects, but the effectiveness of their work was reduced to zero, what will surprise me with the given project? I hope everything is yet to come.
Yes, I agree, competition is growing every day, so you need to keep the bar and develop.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Yes, they want to repeat the mistakes of the Augur))
Are you guys who sold the air at 70 cents?
Activity: 10
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Activity: 67
Yes, they want to repeat the mistakes of the Augur))
All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it?
I do not know why, but at first look this one like scam. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
Such things happens, I understand. I recently looked at old topics on forum, found the old ann of the NEM coin. Seriously like scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... NEN is already successed coin now))

Yes at the beginning, creators did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled. The design parameters entered in the selection parameters.
Activity: 168
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about oun exchanger. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little
Don’t fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.

In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. More users - more developers will make money.
Activity: 26
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
At the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Activity: 55
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about oun exchanger. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little
Don’t fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
Activity: 7
It seems to me this it a project with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid plans. just my opinion...
Activity: 47
This project just have to become successful. The next 10 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist to project.
So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable cryptocurrency. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
It follows that the number of potential users   will also increase at a high rate
Activity: 37
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 56
Activity: 55
Activity: 168
All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it?
I do not know why, but at first look this one like scam. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
Such things happens, I understand. I recently looked at old topics on forum, found the old ann of the NEM coin. Seriously like scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... NEN is already successed coin now))
Activity: 75
Crypto currency zerocoin - a very potential investment tool
Why do you think so? what is so special about it?

Yes, I'm also interested = in my most simple currency, nothing special.
I know the problem in the algorithm, thanks to him - zerocoin has huge chances.
Activity: 10
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Activity: 14
Hi
It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: