Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LockChain [Pre-Sale 29.09] | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace - page 2. (Read 7568 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
LockTrip Blockchain | 4. LOC Demand
This is part 4 of the LockTrip Blockchain series.

In this post, we will discuss the benefits of the LockTrip blockchain in terms of creating additional demand for LOC.

Generating demand for LOC was always one of our key requirements when designing our project. This is why we actually built the whole system around LOC, rather than to simply add it into an existing model.

We have outlined the basics of the key fundamental demand generator here.

In a nutshell, every booking executed on our platform (regardless of the payment method) will be converted into LOC and then locked in the booking smart contract until checkout. This basically means that those LOCs are taken out of the circulation for the period between booking and checkout. https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/locktrip-blockchain-4-loc-demand-22da18d013f2
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is very useful article on addition of new member in team and hopefully his contribution will make visible difference in success of project. Before this update there was another unnoticed blog post on running own node. That is kind must read those see future with LOC and other thing like other alternative coins markets price here are also in recovery mode with less volatility but overall direction is upwards.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This second article which covered liquidity by every possible angle indicates many things. Since liquidity is my favorite subject I read everything with deep interest because it is liquidity for any market which decides its value and real adoption makes this possible. I have bookmarked this article to read again later because reading once isn't sufficient.
Merit: 102
LockTrip Blockchain | 2. Liquidity
This article is the second part of the LockTrip Blockchain series.
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/locktrip-blockchain-2-liquidity-718a53a520f7
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
LockTrip Airdrop Distribution Starts
The long awaited Airdrop distribution has started! In this post, we want to provide you some summarized information about the whole event. https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/airdrop-distribution-starts-50bbddccecbf
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Building own blockchain to take the usage of Locktrip to its maximum potential is totally understandable. This secret development really surprised me as there was no mentioning about it. I like the approach the team to eliminate the manipulation they carried it on as parallel. I will be waiting for announcement on swap 1:1 for new blockchain  via smart contract when that will be available.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
LockTrip Blockchain | 1. Marketplace Marketing
You probably all have read the LockTrip Blockchain Manifest by now. If you have not, now is the time to do so. Because this element of our project will be very essential from now on.

While the Manifest answers many questions in great detail, some topics have to be put into the right context in order to be fully understood. This is, why we are now starting a series to illustrate all the implications the new blockchain will have on the LOC token and the Marketplace. https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/locktrip-blockchain-1-marketplace-marketing-6d279e9a8308
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
The LockTrip Blockchain Manifest
Today, we are announcing the LockTrip Blockchain. Be prepared for some exciting surprises and fasten your seatbelts while reading through the Manifest. But, let’s start with some general info before…
Merit: 103
The Fight against Rate Parity Agreements
Today, we want to talk about an issue, that causes great pain for the hotel industry and was one of the reasons why LockTrip was founded.
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/the-fight-against-rate-parity-agreements-528bcd3e1c91
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am very interested in this project and I'd be interested to learn more about the project. So I can find more information about Where?
Activity: 126
In my view, they just developed a process that before establish a Sc you download info of yours address on chain and connected to someone else downloaded info of his address on chain. Then make a deal and update final balance.
Activity: 7
I feel that this is probably the project that needs more attention. Because we will see the potential of its development. This token will be very valuable. I will buy it in the near future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How will it be distributed or sold this supply total 18,585,933 LOC? Can the reservation of hotels using LOC be carried out by any citizen of any country?
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
 i hope the development of this project is good for future investment, really a very interesting project, good luck for your project
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Update on our Milestones and the Roadmap
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/update-on-milestones-and-the-roadmap-4f23d351c41e

As you know, July was very turbulant for LockTrip. Besides our regular tasks and development, we hosted unexpected events such as two community votes (KuCoin and Binance), and the Kucoin Airdrop.

Especially the KuCoin Airdrop was very time consuming and work intensive. We had to develop quickly new tools optimized for the speed required for the KuCoin competition instead of the quality of the initial Airdrop.

After that, it took us significant time to verify and handle support issues. But of course, all of this paid off greatly.

As a result of those unexpected but well worth events, we are running approximately 2 weeks behind schedule.

Here are some updates regarding our milestones.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is apparently use case of this token and limited supply which is holding its value. It is impossible for any token to not loose value at all in such turmoil but still sustaining a reasonable value makes all. This token is working fine for me to do successful trading with and new listing on Kucoin is also good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

SKAM

That is not proof what are you trying to tell others give us valid things and share what is you have there. Otherwise stop trolling we don't need this at this point they are moving with nice streak.
Pages:
Jump to: