Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 51. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hooray for awesome admins
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Just woke up and seen received SMS. Roll Eyes

Stats daemon crashed tonight.

I have a shares log, so that's not a problem, earnings will be recalculated today. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
I think the pool is still solving blocks, as there is about 1.5 MH/s unaccounted for right now: https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

We'll probably get payouts when Balthazar wakes up and realizes the frontend is broken.  It also looks like the backend might be under DDoS as share submission appears to be slow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Same here - last round got next to nothing - the network difficulty was retargeted around the same time that the problems started for me - could it be related?

I'm not sure about it just being a front end issue because last round it recorded that i mined 1/10th of what i normally do even though the miners weren't reporting any difference. I can see the amount in my rewards list so it's storing and pulling that data from somewhere.

Not moving my miners for now, I'm sure they will figure it out.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
all my miners also say they are down but keep on hashing and successfully submitting shares

Are you getting paid for the shares though? Last round I got next to nothing... from avg 0.082 to 0.002
Activity: 13
all my miners also say they are down but keep on hashing and successfully submitting shares
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I got a few worker down e-mails and ran to check out the farm, everything hashing normally, probably just a front end issue. I'm sure Balthazar will fix it when he wakes up.
Only a tiny reward for 06:00 so moving to another pool for now!

Same here mate, the reward was for the 1st few min when the kh/s was showing fine
Activity: 168
Only a tiny reward for 06:00 so moving to another pool for now!
Activity: 44
Activity: 60
normally I blame a ID 10T issue (user is fuking retarded) but showing 0 KH/s and pool 0 MH/s as well :/
Anyone having issues with the pool?

My miners are showing 800kh/s on cgminer, but 0kh/s on the worker list and index!!!

I am submitting shares at 600kh/s and showing as 0 also. I presume it is just a display error, will see if I get a reward credited on the next hour.

I am rebooting now just in case the issue is from my end huh

The pool speed is showing as 0 total too so I doubt it is just us Smiley

Average pool speed for 10 minutes ~ 0 MH/s.

True!

My miners are showing 800kh/s on cgminer, but 0kh/s on the worker list and index!!!

I am submitting shares at 600kh/s and showing as 0 also. I presume it is just a display error, will see if I get a reward credited on the next hour.

I am rebooting now just in case the issue is from my end huh

The pool speed is showing as 0 total too so I doubt it is just us Smiley

Average pool speed for 10 minutes ~ 0 MH/s.

I am rebooting now just in case the issue is from my end!  Huh Huh

Activity: 104
Whoa, thanks again! In libpam I trust! I think this latest HOWTO is pretty much the approach that i was looking for. Guess It's my morning cup of coffee and setting this up, didn't look too difficult, even thou not running ubuntu... no it's not because i don't trust Canonical, Debian just has more suitable collection of obsolete.. *ahem* ...I mean... stable packages for my paranoia.  Roll Eyes
legendary
You are right with that, separated key storage on VPS/DS/Box/whatever will be more secure than mobile application. But it looks quite paranoid, I think.  Cheesy
Guilty as charged! But still feeling safe at your pool party.
Пpивeтcтвия!

Edit: After all, it's java... and can't trust oracle! Grin
In the case of a special paranoia:

Code:
apt-get install libpam-google-authenticator

Cheesy

http://www.howtogeek.com/121650/how-to-secure-ssh-with-google-authenticators-two-factor-authentication/
legendary
I'm working on service structure reorganization plan, it will resolve such issues.
Activity: 86
Getting really bad rejects the last few hours, earnings are also way down. Looks like I'm not the only one, the leaderboard is showing 10-30% rejects for all.

Edit: Seems to be normalizing now.
Pages:
Jump to: