Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 100. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!

Hello, I also had the opportunity to drop in on this event, it's something new for me, Luckchemy showed their strengths so much that I'm finding it difficult now, no, even I refuse to look for something bad.
You know, guys, I think that they should not be looked for, because they simply do not exist, do not waste your precious time in vain !!)))))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
Everybody can get Luckchemy tokens even without direct purchasing. They are paying 7% of each deal via your referral link.
It's delicious, you need to attract your referrals, because the referrals are even more enjoyable bonuses.
Merit: 100
Platform Luckchemy is very convenient and easy to use interface!
Luckchemy is truly a unique form for the fans of online gambling!
Activity: 224
Booom! Great guys I win 200 tokens!!! )) So everything works, go and try
https://game.luckchemy.com/
I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hasten to please you, it is possible to do it right now, Luckchemy  has already launched a demo version of Magnum Opus and got 10 LUK! In addition, there is played a good jackpot in 10K. Have a good hunting!
I already played a demo version  Magnum Opus, I was very pleased, although in life I'm not pret-like in such a rhodium of games, but I'm surprised and I'm waiting for the end of ICO, to translate my money))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I found on reddit this topic:You should definitely buy LUK tokens. But why?

So, as I write - investors can decide the fate of the project. I wonder who will vote for?
investors do not decide the fate of the project, they decide what games will be published.
Friends, you will be able to receive a monthly lottery prize Grin Grin Grin Grin
what will be awarded? What is the minimum and maximum reward? Where will the reward come? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The award will come to the personal cabinet, I think so, because there you are the master!))
Very often wallets steal, change, no one is insured against this!

So, as I write - investors can decide the fate of the project. I wonder who will vote for?
investors do not decide the fate of the project, they decide what games will be published.
Friends, you will be able to receive a monthly lottery prize Grin Grin Grin Grin
what will be awarded? What is the minimum and maximum reward? Where will the reward come? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Interesting is the fact that, аll Luckchemy games are built around replenishing cycles of tickets funding prizes,while also driving comprehensive marketing campaigns and monthly holders’ draw. The Prize Pool is initially funded from the ICO and will be constantly replenished through ongoing bets, wagered on the platform. This will ensure fund sustainability in the future, even when large jackpots are won.
Activity: 224

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Thank you very much, it is very informative, I could not find anything on the site, I probably looked bad. You quickly gave me information))

Tell me, does the team have first ICO? Maybe they have experience in this field. I read a few articles about the project, but can there be any news?))
well, as far as I know this is their first project, but I'm sure that Luckchemy is waiting for success! You just look at the team, and everything will become clear))
I also think that this is a very good project, Luckchemy amazes with the variety of games that you do not want to search for by a millionth transition through different links, they are all on the same platform, it's very convenient! Shocked
I'm  interesting, tell me please, who acts as advisors for the Luckchemy project?
As far as I know, the advisers of the project are the top managers of the American consulting company Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, specializing in the gambling industry - Adam Crezhik, Chris Grove and Todd Joseph Eilers. On issues of integrating the block into the platform ecosystem, the Luckchemy team is advised by one of the leading experts in this field - Patrick Roberts.
By the way, once you talked about the advisers, it would be a sin not to discuss the developers of the project, besides they developed all the popular popular mobile applications, like FreeMyApps, Appzone, the total number of installations that approached 50 million.
I often play their games, Luckchemy are designed in their style, cool !! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 124
Luckchemy is positioned to drive large volumes at small margins through automated provable fairness. Luckchemy will utilize a combination of server seed hash and delegated Ethereum blockhash which will be combined to create a provably fair result.
Thank you very much, it is very informative, I could not find anything on the site, I probably looked bad. You quickly gave me information))

Tell me, does the team have first ICO? Maybe they have experience in this field. I read a few articles about the project, but can there be any news?))
well, as far as I know this is their first project, but I'm sure that Luckchemy is waiting for success! You just look at the team, and everything will become clear))
Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Hello, the official website states that it will be issued and distributed to 1 000 000 000 LUK.
In addition, there is information that all unsold tokens will be burned along with tokens from the amount not intended for sale in order to maintain the original ratio. There's something in this, right?
Ooo, it's really cool that unsold tokens will be burned, since frauds with unsold tokens are eliminated, so in the future you can get a round sum. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
As a user, you can use LUK tokens to play games . By getting LUK tokens,
you are automatically selected to participate in Holders’ Draw lottery . Tokens can be exchanged for ETH at any moment. Your reward will be paid
out to your wallet right after the game round is finished.

Tokens are multifunctional; they can be used to play any game within the Luckchemy platform, or kept aside to participate in Holders’ Draw and Feedback Polls.
Tokens are backed by assets; one of the essential assets is bankroll, which will be constantly replenished and - eventually - grow in size.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Luckchemy team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Hello, the official website states that it will be issued and distributed to 1 000 000 000 LUK.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
As a user, you can use LUK tokens to play games . By getting LUK tokens,
you are automatically selected to participate in Holders’ Draw lottery . Tokens can be exchanged for ETH at any moment. Your reward will be paid
out to your wallet right after the game round is finished.
Pages:
Jump to: