Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 99. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Online solutions are gradually covering all areas of economic activity, and gambling is no exception. I've heard about the Luckchemy project, I tried luck in Magnum Opus, I'll say only one thing - it's addictive!)) But how is Luckchemy different from other projects of this kind?
The key difference between Luckchemy and its competitive projects is its launch right after the end of the ICO in the third quarter of 2018.
I like Luckchemy that investors do not have to wait many years until the platform starts working. You can test already!
This is a big and fatty plus Luckchemy, it's rare when such a short time for amateurs to play gambling is given such a grandiose opportunity.
In addition, the company did not forget about investors, they are not deprived of attention))
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Online solutions are gradually covering all areas of economic activity, and gambling is no exception. I've heard about the Luckchemy project, I tried luck in Magnum Opus, I'll say only one thing - it's addictive!)) But how is Luckchemy different from other projects of this kind?
The key difference between Luckchemy and its competitive projects is its launch right after the end of the ICO in the third quarter of 2018.
I like Luckchemy that investors do not have to wait many years until the platform starts working. You can test already!
Activity: 110
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Of course it will be a cool game. A lot of people, huge jackpots will be. It is interesting, but will be an interactive, the possibility of speak with other players?
I would like to be able to communicate with other players.     
Guys who heard what games are yet to be launched, I want to try something new. Magnum Opus is a very cool game, I'm looking forward to more and more like that)
I when played a demo version of Magnum opus, in the games section it is indicated that there will be such kinds of games as dice,slots,skratchers.
I think it will be interesting, I want to sooner experience my luck with new games from my favorite creators. Guys, that's honest, you're cool!
Activity: 224
Guys who heard what games are yet to be launched, I want to try something new. Magnum Opus is a very cool game, I'm looking forward to more and more like that)
This project got my attention, because it says that investors can buy tokens with a discount at early stages, and then to resell them in games)
Cool, I love discounts, thanks to them, you can actually buy at a bargain price and wait for the best moment when you can resell and get a good cash bonus.
This project got my attention, because it says that investors can buy tokens with a discount at early stages, and then to resell them in games)
Damn it, it's just unrealistic cool, a good idea, I like it, Luckchemy, you've done well with the idea !!
Yes, it's true that every detail is well thought out in this project, this will reduce the risk of failure or even eliminate them, which is important!
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Amazing true, this game really cool. I played today almost 2 hours. It's easy to play, and very exciting! Recommend to all friends...
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Luckchemy has a very interesting system of distribution and charging of tokens. The more LUK tokens holder has in his wallet, the greater chances of winning in Holder's Monthly Lottery he gets .Buying tokens with discounts at early stages, investors will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices via exchanges.
LUK tokens are designed to provide long term utility and value for holders and players. Maximum of 1,000,000,000 LUK will be issued and distributed. All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not-for-sale amount to keep the original ratio.
To Say The truth - it's great that gays will burn unsold tokens. The price of token will be better. And community will be in safe from inflation.
Analyzing the above opinions, we can confidently say that this is a successful project that can bring a good profit without much strain! Roll Eyes
To all lovers of freebies is dedicated)))
Guys, how do you feel about airdrops companies?
In Luckchemy  there is a airdrop?
Most likely not, but it's fixable. It would be nice to try! I'm all for it!
It would be cool if the guys with Luckchemy launched the airdrop !! You can compare with the lottery, it's in their style)
Airdrop is really free money + plus you can learn a lot of new and interesting about the many promising and quickly progressive companies that provide their product!

I would like to participate in the Luckchemy  airdrop if this would be an opportunity, the more I tend to the more LUK, the more peaceful the future)))
Airdrop allows you to attract a lot of people, this will be a great and a no-loss option for Luckchemy . Grin
And you did not think about how more people will participate, the more expensive the token will be ?? Undecided
Of course, but everything can happen on the contrary, no one is immune from this.

I would like to believe in the best! But I would also not give up a couple of free tokens, having spent a minimum of time in general, we can get the maximum))))))))
Activity: 124
Luckchemy is what I was looking for, a lot of different games that are on the same platform! In addition, the platform offers a convenient and easy-to-use interface that will help you control the entire process of creating a lottery - from design to launch.
In addition, I heard that the Luckchemy project creates a fair online gambling platform, where the risk of fraud on the part of the lottery operator is minimized due to Blockchain and cryptography, which can not but please. )) : Smiley
Blockchain  is the power of our time, the creators of  Luckchemy will  return faith in the fairness of online gambling, as all actions can be tracked, all in sight! You can not hide anything)) Cheesy
It would be cool if the guys with Luckchemy launched the airdrop !! You can compare with the lottery, it's in their style)
Airdrop is really free money + plus you can learn a lot of new and interesting about the many promising and quickly progressive companies that provide their product!

I would like to participate in the Luckchemy  airdrop if this would be an opportunity, the more I tend to the more LUK, the more peaceful the future)))
I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!

Hello, I also had the opportunity to drop in on this event, it's something new for me, Luckchemy showed their strengths so much that I'm finding it difficult now, no, even I refuse to look for something bad.
You know, guys, I think that they should not be looked for, because they simply do not exist, do not waste your precious time in vain !!)))))
Of course, we are all not without sin, but I think that everything will pass confidently and smoothly, because we are dealing with very serious guys))) They impress me, I prefer their project to their liking))

Well, it remains to wish the developers Luckchemy and their entire team of steel nerves and forces to create something interesting and new!
By the way, still there at the presentation Luckchemy gave out their business cards, but the highlight is that on the reverse side of the lottery, and I won 1000 tokens))) intresting, who broke the jackpot)))
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
With our Sweepstakes games everybody in the world (including US participants) can play with Luckchemy. The platform offers free-to-play scratch cards and allows to win real prizes. In the future, the creators of the Luckchemy project plan to add purchases to the applications themselves. This is very convenient and tempting, isn't it?
Very cool that the players from the US will be able to use the Luckchemy. But not lucky guys in US, there is a lot of restrictions on crypto-currencies.
I think Luckchemy give them the opportunity to relax a little and enjoy all the privileges of this project))) Wink
I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hasten to please you, it is possible to do it right now, Luckchemy  has already launched a demo version of Magnum Opus and got 10 LUK! In addition, there is played a good jackpot in 10K. Have a good hunting!
I already played a demo version  Magnum Opus, I was very pleased, although in life I'm not pret-like in such a rhodium of games, but I'm surprised and I'm waiting for the end of ICO, to translate my money))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Gay, drop the link to the demo, I want to try. I hope that the free cheese is not only in a mousetrap))) Grin Cheesy
Here, hold, hunt https://mvp.luckchemy.com/)) I think you will enjoy it))
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful
Hey man, do you want to try some stuff?)) Try it https://mvp.luckchemy.com/
Tasty game with clearly funktional. But be careful, it's very excited)
Guys, if Luckchemy is so exciting, I'll try right now !! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: