Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 101. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I also heard that the Chinese are gambling people. But Canadians and Spaniards did not run away, recently read statistics about the world's most playing nations:
China
Canada
Spain
So Luckchemy have a large audience
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes
If I understand correctly, team will go to Japan to attract investments? I think they will not stop in Japan, there will be Chinese and Vietnamese. And then a surprise - we collected HardCap  Cool
Yeah, I think the guys will be able to attract large investors. In addition, the Chinese are gambling people who love gambling.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Strong and promising project! The creators tried to glory! I was overwhelmed by the fact that 99% return to players is significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and online blockchain alternatives. It becomes possible due to the fact, that funds from token sale will be mainly distributed for product development and marketing.
Not every IСO project can provide such opportunities, it is very strong and commendable, it's very cool that 99% of funds collected from ticket sales will be allocated to the prize pool. The amount of the prize pool can grow up to dozens of millions of dollars.
In addition, the Luckchemy Project is built in such a way that neither winning numbers nor lottery tickets can be faked. Distribution and payout procedures are transparent and supported by smart contracts.
The lottery is based on the ETH blockchain. All the parameters of the lottery are included in the program code. All transactions are secured and verified in order to avoid fraud practices. Such a lottery provides token holders with a nearly endless income source, depending on their own luck.
Activity: 224
By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes
If I understand correctly, team will go to Japan to attract investments? I think they will not stop in Japan, there will be Chinese and Vietnamese. And then a surprise - we collected HardCap  Cool
This is nice and great Project I like itvery much . This is very benificial for all world and the near future

You have very interesting dialekt. Where you from?)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Strong and promising project! The creators tried to glory! I was overwhelmed by the fact that 99% return to players is significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and online blockchain alternatives. It becomes possible due to the fact, that funds from token sale will be mainly distributed for product development and marketing.
Not every IСO project can provide such opportunities, it is very strong and commendable, it's very cool that 99% of funds collected from ticket sales will be allocated to the prize pool. The amount of the prize pool can grow up to dozens of millions of dollars.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
This is nice and great Project I like itvery much . This is very benificial for all world and the near future
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
They are developing MVP now, so investors will be able to play games and see how Luckchemy platform will work already during ICO process.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
the bonus is really interesting, worth the wait later on the presalenya. and there are our brothers who join the team, take pride and good luck
Interesting is the fact that, all Luckchemy games are built around replenishing cycles of tickets funding prizes,while also driving comprehensive marketing campaigns and monthly holders’ draw. The Prize Pool is initially funded from the ICO and will be constantly replenished through ongoing bets, wagered on the platform. This will ensure fund sustainability in the future, even when large jackpots are won.
It's very cool that Luckchemy games are built in this way, letting them more firmly stand on their feet in the future progress of their project.
Activity: 124
The best ICO! Guys, you're cool! Support you!!!
I wonder what, to provide more gamers with exciting provably fair gambling experience, Luckchemy will allow integrations with other different games providers and platforms.
This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
Everybody can get Luckchemy tokens even without direct purchasing. They are paying 7% of each deal via your referral link.
It's delicious, you need to attract your referrals, because the referrals are even more enjoyable bonuses.
7% for each referral is just a boom !!
Very tempting project !!
Luckchemy has a very interesting system of distribution and charging of tokens. The more LUK tokens holder has in his wallet, the greater chances of winning in Holder's Monthly Lottery he gets .Buying tokens with discounts at early stages, investors will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices via exchanges.
Sale of LUK will be used primarily to fund the lottery and drive marketing & user acquisition to Luckchemy platform which will ensure its growth from a very beginning!
Lottery tickets can be purchased with LUK/ETH and BTC/FIAT (these integrations are planned in the nearest future). Prize pool will be held in Ethereum, which maintains
adequate liquidity for any winner to cash out and ensures price stability for LUK.
Pre-sale tokens begins on April 30th. lottery (MVP) you can try even now on https://mvp.luckchemy.com. And the whole platform will be available after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Luckchemy has a very interesting system of distribution and charging of tokens. The more LUK tokens holder has in his wallet, the greater chances of winning in Holder's Monthly Lottery he gets .Buying tokens with discounts at early stages, investors will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices via exchanges.
Sale of LUK will be used primarily to fund the lottery and drive marketing & user acquisition to Luckchemy platform which will ensure its growth from a very beginning!
LUK will become available for trading on several cryptocurrency exchanges that they are announce after the coin sale. LUK will use Ethereum ERC-20.
LUK tokens provide a number of significant benefits for all Luckchemy members.
nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful
Hey man, do you want to try some stuff?)) Try it https://mvp.luckchemy.com/
Tasty game with clearly funktional. But be careful, it's very excited)
This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
An exciting game, Daily Lottery - Magnum Opus. Daily lottery is similar to a traditional lottery – players pick five numbers between 1-47
and one between 1-24. A public draw selects the winning combination of 6 numbered
balls and rewards players.
Holy true, this game really cool. I played today almost 3 hours. It's easy to play, and very exciting! Recommend^^
Activity: 188
They are developing MVP now, so investors will be able to play games and see how Luckchemy platform will work already during ICO process.
Thats great,  its better players and investors can able to test and play in this early stage so that developer can able to get earlier feedbacks that helps in improving and enhancing that results to a more customer satisfaction and memorable experiences of the players
LUK tokens are designed to provide long term utility and value for holders and players. Maximum of 1,000,000,000 LUK will be issued and distributed. All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not-for-sale amount to keep the original ratio.
Activity: 339
nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: