Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 50. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Guys who still do not know, so I have good news, I still have the opportunity to participate in AIRDROP !!! Grin
So like already ended AIRDROP !!!!
Oh, it's wonderful! I am delighted!!! Well done boys! Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys who still do not know, so I have good news, I still have the opportunity to participate in AIRDROP !!! Grin
I still do not miss my chance))))) thanks for the useful information)))
Activity: 154
I read the article that the guys from Luckchemy are now at a conference in Japan. Who heard what news there?
As far as I know, at the moment the guys communicate with investors, they are looking for interesting offers, present their developments.
I think the Guys will show itself in all its glory and will not be left without attention.
Luckchemy is a project that in any case will be of interest to many investors.
I think the guys without investors will not return)) Very promising trip)
Activity: 98
Oh, guys, you know, Luckchemy surprises me every day !! Kiss
Merit: 2
Guys, I'm interested in here, what advantages does Luckchemy have from the fact that they are based on blockchain technology !? It is important for me to hear your opinions! Grin
Great !!! Very good news !! It would be more than such surprises!
And to what date did Airdrops  extended? I still have time? I really want tokens!
I read the article that the guys from Luckchemy are now at a conference in Japan. Who heard what news there?
As far as I know, at the moment the guys communicate with investors, they are looking for interesting offers, present their developments.
They hike very much like what they do, because they voluntarily subscribed to the distribution of free tokens to their public))) Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Can the guys decide to extend the AIRDROP company ??
Activity: 140
No, I yesterday passed, and received tokens, everything works fine.
Activity: 75
I am pleased that the team of Luckchemy is fulfilling their plans on time, for example, they planned to launch Scratchers, and now I play them already))
I've already played both games, in Magnum Opus I won a few tokens and in scratchers a lot, which made me very happy.
I'm waiting for the end of IСO to exchange virtual tokens for the currency and see what happens from this.
I for example would not change so at once, and waited while the token will grow in the price.
So you can buy a little while PRESАIL is working.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Guys, you know such interesting information that games rank fourth in popularity among the largest ICO after the actual infrastructure of blockchain, finance and data storage, so I believe that Luckchemy has chosen the right path, so it shines success!
A lot of people all over the world spend a lot of money in games. I think with such a project, Luckchemy will not remain in the shadow and will take the leading position among its competitors !!
Yes, I share your opinions, games that are built on the blockchain system inspire confidence!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Guys, you know such interesting information that games rank fourth in popularity among the largest ICO after the actual infrastructure of blockchain, finance and data storage, so I believe that Luckchemy has chosen the right path, so it shines success!
It is very good that the use of blockchain in the gaming industry will seriously change it: players can earn more, and publishers of games will find a new audience.
Activity: 98
A lot of people all over the world spend a lot of money in games. I think with such a project, Luckchemy will not remain in the shadow and will take the leading position among its competitors !!
I am pleased that the team of Luckchemy is fulfilling their plans on time, for example, they planned to launch Scratchers, and now I play them already))
In addition, the guys are developing new games, I'm waiting for all their new products))
The main thing is that the company launched a very bright, with nothing unbalanced project, which will be interesting to many users of online games!
Guys, I'm interested in here, what advantages does Luckchemy have from the fact that they are based on blockchain technology !? It is important for me to hear your opinions! Grin
As for me, then this is first of all for us a great advantage, because blockchain can be compared with a book that has accounts only in the digital world!
I like the fact that you can not make any changes, so we are protected from deception!
Thus, the system of gambling Luckchemy is constructed, there are no changes, there are no deceptions, there are no frauds! They took care of our safety!
As for me, then this is first of all for us a great advantage, because blockchain can be compared with a book that has accounts only in the digital world!
I like the fact that you can not make any changes, so we are protected from deception!
And yet, once recorded information can never be changed or erased.
I've already played both games, in Magnum Opus I won a few tokens and in scratchers a lot, which made me very happy.
I'm waiting for the end of IСO to exchange virtual tokens for the currency and see what happens from this.
Pages:
Jump to: