Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 47. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
When there is already the next stage of launching a new game ?? It is very interesting how it will look and what can be won!
Patience, gentlemen!))) Recently, only the scratchers have started, it is necessary that they dialed speed))
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Guys, soon the final private sale ended !!!!! 500 000 collected. Hooray!
This is all rosy and inspiring. Thanks to  Luckchemy for the way!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
When there is already the next stage of launching a new game ?? It is very interesting how it will look and what can be won!
Well, you will agree, very much even worthy lotteries, tightens so not in jest))))
Activity: 140
I've read about GIFT CODES, and I want to tell you that the guys have already thought of this thing for a long time)) I remember going to an exhibition-conference in Kiev, where the guys have been putting themselves, there I met them for the first time, so they handed out cards with codes, it was necessary to rub a coin and win)) so I recommend try it, a very interesting lottery)
Good evening, I understand this conference was held in the spring? I also really wanted to get there but did not get to live together ((And when there will be such a kind of confirmation?
Oh, I have no idea, because the guys-representatives recently from the conference with Japan have stuck, so it's unclear.
I've read about GIFT CODES, and I want to tell you that the guys have already thought of this thing for a long time)) I remember going to an exhibition-conference in Kiev, where the guys have been putting themselves, there I met them for the first time, so they handed out cards with codes, it was necessary to rub a coin and win)) so I recommend try it, a very interesting lottery)
Good evening, I understand this conference was held in the spring? I also really wanted to get there but did not get to live together ((And when there will be such a kind of confirmation?
Activity: 18
Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
brand new
Activity: 0
ach project will have different ways of introducing, promoting and marketing.
Activity: 238
Oh, cool, I would also like to try so))) because it's so much more interesting, like a real lottery for a million dollars)) haha)
I think the guys will still come up with something, not all at once, we are all people)))
Oh, cool, I would also like to try so))) because it's so much more interesting, like a real lottery for a million dollars)) haha)
Activity: 98
The guys with Luckchemy is a very good idea of all sorts of lotteries, I'm pleased to test my luck)))
Scratchers are now one with my favorite games, very high quality and interesting lottery))
I play so much that I'm afraid they do not hang a site because of my pranks))))
Guys, I recently learned that in the telegram channel L is such a cool thing as GIFT CODES, and so I decided to try it out, and do not believe it, I won the free tokens !!!!
Want! I want tokens! A lot of tokens! Especially khalyavnyh)) I think I will get)))))
Guys, I recently learned that in the telegram channel L is such a cool thing as GIFT CODES, and so I decided to try it out, and do not believe it, I won the free tokens !!!!
Well, that, there is nothing to lose, and besides, an interesting mini lottery!
Guys, soon the final private sale ended !!!!! 500 000 collected. Hooray!
Activity: 252
What's serious !!!? can not be! Afiget! I want to immediately try))
Oh, it's cool! I like such things, it's very interesting, I like different raffles, because there you can very well win!
Yes, I also played, but I did not manage to win much.
Well, it's as lucky as it is! I've never been able to win free tokens, maybe I'm not as lucky as you)) but try it!
Recently there has been a huge growth in the market of blockchain, Luckchemy. Great fellows that also picked up this growth trend! So still, what will it lead to?
Yes, I also played, but I did not manage to win much.
Oh, cool, I already vizde where only it was possible to get free tokens that received! But I did not know about GIFT CODES, thanks for the information, I will definitely try!
Yes, the more money nobody takes for this !! Freebie!! I love free tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: