Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 51. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Guys, I'm interested in here, what advantages does Luckchemy have from the fact that they are based on blockchain technology !? It is important for me to hear your opinions! Grin
I also think that Luckchemy thus took care of their users to build relationships on trust.
Yes.! After all, this system is distributed and available to many users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys, I'm interested in here, what advantages does Luckchemy have from the fact that they are based on blockchain technology !? It is important for me to hear your opinions! Grin
As for me, then this is first of all for us a great advantage, because blockchain can be compared with a book that has accounts only in the digital world!
I like the fact that you can not make any changes, so we are protected from deception!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I also think that Luckchemy thus took care of their users to build relationships on trust.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello to all, when there will already begin pre sale from Luckchemy?
Dear, the start of the presale began on 30.04.18 at 00:00, hurry)
I like all attract bonuses and discounts, so I could not resist and bought. ))
Presale is a great opportunity, which in no case is unnecessary to miss, use the moment as long as such a profitable proposition operates))
Guys, I do not care one question, when will the games in the mobile application be available already?
I really like the nice bonus in the form of the fact that All the games in the mobile application will be absolutely free, at the same time the players have a chance to win real prizes!
Activity: 154
finally, I waited, already in open access there is a new game of Scratchers)))
I recommend. Luckchemy your games are all unique!
Activity: 238
Guys, I do not care one question, when will the games in the mobile application be available already?
Interestingly, very interesting, I look forward to)) Luckchemy it will be something very bright))
This is not yet known, the guys are probably still developing it.
shopping, I'm very uplifting, also qualitative and such that not only blurs the money but brings in more times)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Guys, lately, you can observe a large number of different ICO companies that are rapidly growing and moving forward, but I'm interested here, what do you think will happen next with the ICO industry ?!
But in this way the main consequence will be that regulators will weaken the demands of investors and legal formalities, which will make the entire investment process much cheaper.

That's what you hope but it isn't clear yet that that will be happening. It could also be tough regulation and slow the sector down by a decade. They can't stop it, but they can slow it down.
I would like to thank the Luckchemy development team for their new look at the future of online gambling, for the excellent token distribution system, for stocks to buy tokens (40%), you guys came up with a very cool and fascinating idea!
Yes, from the very beginning I learned about this project from the very beginning, about a month or 2 years ago, I became very interested, because it was immediately evident that the guys came up with a very exciting and cool idea for the promotion of their project!
I'm here, for example, I've been following the developments of Luckchemy from the very birth of this project)) and I want to tell you that the guys really came up with a good idea and do everything on time, which is very commendable and valuable!
I fully agree with you, the guys know how to keep their word, and this successfully reflects on their promotion of the project.
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
I think this trust will gradually return, because it's difficult to get everything right away.
Yes, this requires a lot of effort and diligence!
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
This is very cool, because we can trace the way of money that we have contributed to the prize fund))
Guys, it's very simple, Luckchemy Project creates a fair online platform for gambling, thanks to the blocking and cryptography. Well, let's see what happens to this))
Activity: 75
I like all attract bonuses and discounts, so I could not resist and bought. ))
I think that Luckchemy are a very strong company, they work for the result, so everything will be fine!
Yes, these guys will surprise us more than once, there are still many interesting ideas in their arsenal)
Activity: 252
Undoubtedly! Most likely they will reach grandiose peaks, and soon we will proudly remember that they had such an opportunity to participate in such a grandiose project)
I think that the guys with this extremely difficult challenge will cope, they are already on the way to the finish!
Pages:
Jump to: