Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 87. (Read 6311 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Provably fair online gambling platform
Yes, you've got it.That's just what I was looking for.I like that! I really like your system of charging tokens, the ability to receive bonuses, make purchases, play fun and get money for it) Thanks!

Thank YOU!)
copper member
Good job!Magnificent!Fantastic! Keep it up!You really figured it out!I am very pleased that such a young team achieves such amazing results)

It is so pleasing to hear such words! Thank you!
copper member
You're doing great!That's better than ever!Way to go!  Luckchemy  is the door to the future)))

Thank you, Natalie!
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
I would like to discuss the details Luckchemy LUK Token ICO . Share, who knows what, what did you hear?
They are designed to provide long-term utility and value for holders.
Their team is passionate about revolutionizing the gambling industry by creating engaging and memorable experiences for the players.
With a sound business plan and an exciting marketing strategy, they are poised to take on the booming gambling industry.
copper member
A great start! You made the Luckchemy project very cool. Feels professionalism and experience! Dare!

Thank you so much!))
copper member
Much better than I expected, I knew you could do it! Luckchemy takes pride of place in the list of my favorite ICO companies!

Thank for your opinion!!)
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Luckchemy Fair Online Gambling Blockchain Grin Grin Grin Grin
Luckchemy strives to transmute the existing gambling paradigm into decentralized, trustable and provably fair system.
copper member
What is LUK token benefits? Huh

LUK token works has such advantages for holders:
- it works as a payment method for playing Luckchemy games
- there will be special only LUK accepting games or better ticket price conditions for participation with LUK;
- Each LUK owner will participate in Holder's Draw - monthly drawing that will distribute Holder's prize fund among winning tokens; and in Feedback Polls - voting for further direction of products development;
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Guys, what are the advantages of LUC Token Holder Benefits?
LUK holders directly influence the platform development, new games and features via Feedback polls and voting.
If you buy tokens with discounts at early stages, you will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices in exchanges.
The more LUK tokens holder has in the wallet, the greater the chances of winning in the monthly lottery.
copper member
You’re inspiring! Very Brave!High Five! Hats off to Luckchemy))))

Thank you a lot!)
copper member
Projects that have only a website and a business model sketched on their knees have attracted several million dollars in a matter of hours or days - while many really working prospective projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.

We are glad that we are one of those companies who has real working product - you can even test here right now.
copper member
"Unlike most projects that go to the ICO, Luckchemy games are based on Ethereum blockchain technology. "  - please explain. Most ICOs are now based on Ethereum, including those in gambling. Did I get it wrong?

Due to the popularity of ICOs, many companies try to collect money via ICO, but they don't have any real connection with a blockchain, unfortunately. However, Luckchemy uses Ethereum blockchain technology as its fundamentals - in order to make all games transparent, with no possibility to interfere in the process by any party.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Guys, what are the advantages of LUC Token Holder Benefits?
copper member
Luckchemy Bounty campaign has already started? Who is involved? What are the forecasts?
Start of bounty compaign 15.03.18. They give 30 000 000 LUK tokens. 1 LUK=0.00005 ETH
You can see all the details here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-luckchemy-bounty-campaign-30m-tokens-3132637, I already participate! I recommend!
Guys, tell me, can I still participate? I got acquainted with the details of the company's bounty, I do not want to miss this chance!

So don't miss!) You can participate, of course Wink
copper member
Luckchemy Bounty campaign has already started? Who is involved? What are the forecasts?
Start of bounty compaign 15.03.18. They give 30 000 000 LUK tokens. 1 LUK=0.00005 ETH
You can see all the details here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-luckchemy-bounty-campaign-30m-tokens-3132637, I already participate! I recommend!
Guys, tell me, can I still participate? I got acquainted with the details of the company's bounty, I do not want to miss this chance!
When is the end of the bounty? I want to make a lot of tokens!
Most likely when the funds allocated to the bounty are over, but it is best to clarify this information from the admin.

Yes, you are right. Bounty will continue till the end of ICO or till the funds allocated to the bounty are over
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I would like to discuss the details Luckchemy LUK Token ICO . Share, who knows what, what did you hear?
All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not for sale amount to keep original ratio intact.
40% of the raised funds will go to the lottery pool, 30% will be utilized for marketing and promotional activities, 10% goes for day to day operations, 10% for the development of the platform and 10% is allocated for the partners.
The hard cap of the token sale is 22,000 ETH and 1,000 ETH and the conversion rate for 1 ETH will be 25,000 LUK.
The private sale of the token is from April 2-April 24 2018, Presale is from April 30 to May 21 2018 and public sale is between May 22 and July 20 2018.
copper member

Bounty started on March, 15 and it will continue till the end of ICO or till the tokens (30 000 000 LUK) ends.
1 LUK = 0.0008 ETH.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not for sale amount to keep original ratio intact.
40% of the raised funds will go to the lottery pool, 30% will be utilized for marketing and promotional activities, 10% goes for day to day operations, 10% for the development of the platform and 10% is allocated for the partners.
The hard cap of the token sale is 22,000 ETH and 1,000 ETH and the conversion rate for 1 ETH will be 25,000 LUK.
copper member
This is a very good project for fans of online games, I think this project is waiting for success.

Wow) Thanks) These words are inspiring us!)
Pages:
Jump to: