Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 86. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. The online gambling industry, like no one else, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy is the true way, which will restore confidence to the players! You fellows, I believe in you!
The Luckchemy project creates a fair online platform for gambling, thanks to blocking and cryptography. Well, let's see what happens with Luckchemy ))
This is very cool, because we can trace the way of money that we have contributed to the prize fund))
The advantage of Luckchemy is that neither winning numbers nor lottery tickets can be falsified, because smart contracts support the procedure of redemption and payments, they are completely transparent)
Guys, good news, here is a smart contract, that will regulate the process of buying and selling tokens in the ICO process, is hosted in the GitHub repository and is available for testing, I've already tested it)) try it !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. The online gambling industry, like no one else, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy is the true way, which will restore confidence to the players! You fellows, I believe in you!
The Luckchemy project creates a fair online platform for gambling, thanks to blocking and cryptography. Well, let's see what happens with Luckchemy ))
This is very cool, because we can trace the way of money that we have contributed to the prize fund))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody! Luckchemy-platform of online gamblings,
pleases, the fact that all games in a mobile application will be absolutely free!
Activity: 168
The world trend in the growth of the popularity of the crypto currency and its partial success in terms of recognition as an economic unit in a number of countries with a strong economy may indicate that the crypto currency is waiting for a great future, and perhaps in a few decades the ubiquitous dollar and euro will replace the crypto currency.
Merit: 0
Perhaps it is difficult to meet a person today who would not have heard of such a product as a crypto currency. Interest in this mysterious phenomenon is growing, like dough on yeast, the more giving birth to various myths, misconceptions and misunderstandings. There are many ways to earn tokens, from various  Bounty companies, to online gambling, why not! Luckchemy- keep it up!
Activity: 500
Merit: 250

Luckchemy is a unique opportunity for investors to become a part of absolutely transparent and provably fair gambling platform, offering best opportunities for each and every participant (i.e. players, third parties, white label clients and investors).
The authors say that 99% of the proceeds from the sale of the lottery will go to the prize fund. I am delighted!
Guys, do not miss the moment!
BONUS STRUCTURE
first 175,000,000 LUK tokens
20% discount:
1 ETH = 15625 LUK
Activity: 124
Being the cornerstones of the project clarity and transparency are those key points which users seek constantly, therefore I believe in a bright future for Luckchemy and will highly appreciate relevant public interest to it.
The popularity of crypto currency in the world is growing daily. The most popular remains, of course, the legendary Bitcoin, which, as they say, many people have heard. However, for some miners, the production of bitcoins is the main and basic type of earnings, so I asked myself why I should not try to get a couple of tokens that Luckchemy offers.
Moreover - already today in the whole world there are many organizations where you can pay for goods and services with this virtual currency. From this, of course, we can conclude that the crypto currency has a certain weight in the world economy, and in some countries even assumed the functions of a centralized currency.
A great start! You made the Luckchemy project very cool. Feels professionalism and experience! Dare!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Blockchain-based gambling platforms represent a natural evolution for the online gambling industry.

This is exactly what you need! This is exactly what we have been waiting for! Excellent presentations you have! Always so bright and colorful.
Can you read more about the tokens? What can be done with them?
Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
But should tokens be classified as securities and therefore regulated?
At the moment, the position on this issue is not clearly defined, and each case will be evaluated on its merits.
The unregulated tokens are one of the dangers in the concept of crowdsdale, since there is as yet no legal responsibility in this area.
A company can sell many tokens, and then collapse because of poor management, or simply disappear. But in Luckchemy there is a certain amount of LUK tokens, which are then burned when they fail to fulfill their obligations!
Activity: 124
Luckchemy has a very strong team of developers, failure to them does not apply!
Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
But should tokens be classified as securities and therefore regulated?
At the moment, the position on this issue is not clearly defined, and each case will be evaluated on its merits.
Activity: 110
I think they will succeed, newcomers are lucky, especially so progressive and purposeful)
copper member
Activity: 56
Provably fair online gambling platform
That’s the way to go! That’s perfect!I really like the design of your site, it definitely entails) :- Grin Cheesy

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: