Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 61. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone please check this article out, Lucyd got another great placement:

https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/22/ar-glasses-have-learned-from-glassholes/

Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

Hi we will be listed on small exchanges following token distribution event in March. We are also targeting few large exchanges as well. Stay tuned!
Where is the form and any details of this project?
If in brief Lucyd this smart glasses thanks to its functions open up new opportunities in entertainment, business and education.
According to statistical data, the capitalization of the smart-glasses market will reach 134 billion dollars by 2021.

The AR wearable market will be big itself, but AR will also elevate number of other industries with it. I recommend watching this video:

http://arnews.tv/the-next-trillion-dollar-industry-augmented-reality-with-tai-lopez-jay-samit/
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
When do you sell the product, and where and how?
Could you accelerate the timing? It looks taking too long.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
If in brief Lucyd this smart glasses thanks to its functions open up new opportunities in entertainment, business and education.
According to statistical data, the capitalization of the smart-glasses market will reach 134 billion dollars by 2021.
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

Thank you sir! Through hard work, tech, our brilliant team and your support we can definitely make it!
Everything in your project is about transparency, you can see it on the website, your articles, the WP and so on… so many projects around are fake and scam, but Lucyd has a decent purpose and high trust level. No wonder there are so many investors willing to become part of it!
with a lot of information available and important people behind them this project is indeed very feasible to be supported

Remember please: we are owned by a public company and adhere to highest standards of reporting, controls and compliance. That's another aspect that makes us a next-gen ICO.

Hey there what form are you referring to? Our purchase form can be found at https://lcd.lucyd.co/

In terms of into, our website has amazing info our tech, team, scientific analysis of the patents, and much more:https://www.lucyd.co/

Activity: 8
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 13
Activity: 11
great project, looking forward to this and wishing this project q big success and more improve of helping the community and back. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 198
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?

Our total supply in the token generation event is 100 million LCD tokens. 50M for the public sale (ICO), 30 million for long term development, 10 million for the management team (locked for 12 months) and 10 million for third party vendors and advisors.

thank you very much
Activity: 168
Honesty is the best policy
Everything in your project is about transparency, you can see it on the website, your articles, the WP and so on… so many projects around are fake and scam, but Lucyd has a decent purpose and high trust level. No wonder there are so many investors willing to become part of it!
with a lot of information available and important people behind them this project is indeed very feasible to be supported
Activity: 220
Hello
I have a question. Will these glasses be useful for people with disabilities and in what ways?
Thank you

Helping folks with disabilities is what keeps me personally so driven with this company. Real time speech recognition in glasses can help for example people with hearing disabilities.

Imagine: you can't hear me, but your smartglasses can and they can display what I am saying in front of your eyes in real time. How amazing this one application is?

And that's just one example!
I did not even think that in these glasses there is also such a function! Apparently, I missed this information! It's very cool that Lucyd is also caring about people who have limited opportunities! You surprised me! Roll Eyes

It's a very decent purpose and it could help disabled people to live life to the full. I'm proud to support this project!
Activity: 217
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 200
Activity: 214
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Activity: 228
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 214
I just want to express all the warmth and gratitude I have towards the Lucyd creators! I'm absolutely looking forward to see how the project develops. I personally believe you will have a big success!
Activity: 218
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good
Pages:
Jump to: