Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 58. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
will glasses have AI as well ? can we talk with these AR glasses

Our goal is to have the first generation smartglass instructed by voice, so that you can indeed use e.g. siri or alexa in daily applications! These are basic AI, and with time we would love to integrate more advanced ones as they grow.
Activity: 199
will glasses have AI as well ? can we talk with these AR glasses
Hello, Lucyd!

Can you, please, tell me, what has been done so far? Your project seems promising to me, but I'd like to know, what's the progress of it.

Awaiting your response, for you've got my attention and hopes!

Hello, quite a bit of R&D has been done already. We are a year out from the beta, and about 18 months from full AR blockchain platform.
Hi there
How much coins needed for the glasses? And are they still available?

5,000 LCD, we have over 150 left still.
Hello, I have a question. How long would you anticipate battery life to last per charge cycle?

Nothing exact but it really depends on use cases. Probably all day if just using for passive notifications, active browsing maybe a few hours.
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! But who are your target audience?

One of the reasons we have decided to launch a Token Generation Event is actually presence of more sophisticated community that understands tech and can help grow our app ecosystem. We welcome folks who are developers, programmers, security experts, mature purchasers who understand our technology, AR, and share the enhusiasm about what it can accomplish.
Very interesting project idea! How is ICO? How much money has been collected already? I would like to join you!

Thank you, it indeed is a project of next level. We have raised $2.5M and growing!
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Hi there
How much coins needed for the glasses? And are they still available?
Activity: 194
Hello!  Is there a bounty running for this project?
Activity: 217
Noce project! Really like shopping application and hands-free app for drivers. Wish the project good luck!
Activity: 205
Will there be several styles for glasses? Male/Female models?
Activity: 134
Hello, I have a question. How long would you anticipate battery life to last per charge cycle?
Activity: 187
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! But who are your target audience?
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Hi, I have not seen anything like this project yet. I think that project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Activity: 126
Very interesting project idea! How is ICO? How much money has been collected already? I would like to join you!
Activity: 140
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 140
Hi, I am having trouble seeing my tokens in my ether wallet. I think it might be because I haven't verified my account. Guys at lucyd could you please help? Thanks

Kind Regards

Michael

Hello, please check your account at lcd.lucyd.co. LCD is locked there until post ICO.
Can LCD price go x20 of its price which is 0.25 at the moment of ICO ?

We can't spec the token price, but we think that as we near a prototype, and add token utilities, interest in LCD may rise.
If smartglasses can be purchased for fiat, what are the advantages for LCD owners?

LCD is the building block of our decentralized marketplace. It's necessary to turn control of the ecosystem over to the community, and to let users enjoy the platform without releasing sensitive personal and financial information. Owning more tokens will give you benefits and promotion opportunities in our marketplace to expose your content to a wider audience. It also gives you more influence in rating other's content, which helps determine how heavily their content is featured (or how quickly it is removed) in the marketplace.

It's also going to help the Lens connect with other projects running on ERC20 tokens, since they are highly compatible.
Pages:
Jump to: