Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 64. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?

You can participate on Lucyd tokensale site https://lcd.lucyd.co

Donate with Paypal or crypto. Price for 1 LCD token $0.25. Spend $600 and get 10% extra LCD.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think this project has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects.
I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community.
Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 392
I really hope that this token (and the project) will be usable everywhere, not only inside it's own, let's say, ecosystem.
I think that the team has great ambitions due to its project! And I hope that this will lead them to a broader layer
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
When does the ico end? And from when would the token be tradeable?
Activity: 214
Hello,
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Can't reach the hard hat?Is the project an ICO failure?
Or the rest of the coin destroyed?
Activity: 198
What exchanges u are going to be listed?
U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange.
How are u going to deal with it?   
Activity: 193
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 181
For what is token sale?  Just fundraising? I cannot understand why you utilize token. Please let me know your implication in brief. Thank you.
Activity: 140
How will regular users convert tokens to Fiat ?  would there be a one or two click option on the site that will   
Activity: 186
Where can i buy tokens? What requirements do i need to participate?
Activity: 195
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis
Activity: 213
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens? Please let me know
Activity: 42
I really hope that this token (and the project) will be usable everywhere, not only inside it's own, let's say, ecosystem.
Activity: 181
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics
Activity: 208
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?   
Activity: 194
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 217
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 213
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 201
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?
Pages:
Jump to: