Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 100. (Read 144610 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
BTW Tempus thanks for your previous answers.

How will coin holders be rewarded ? I ask because I think I have seen a place where it states  coins are similar to stocks , are we therefore shareholders and if so do we "own" a share in all Lykke Ventures listed on your web ?
Will Lykke coins be used in all other ventures ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Will this be traded on big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex ? Or just on their own exchange ?

No plans to list on other exchanges.

I was looking to invest into this. Why not ??
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Will this be traded on big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex ? Or just on their own exchange ?

Other exchanges could add LKK-shares, but first step will be that the market will take over right after the ICO on Lykke. I personally believe that other exchanges will pay attention the more successful Lykke will become and since I really believe in it's potential I also believe that LKK will trade on other exchanges as well. But I doubt that will happen soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

No plans to list on other exchanges.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Must go through SEC approval process. Anyone have a prognosis on this?
Activity: 58
So unfortunate to have lost my 10,000 give away last March,the coinprism password canot be retrieve and there is no way to retrieve I would have to buy LYKKE now through their Ico to participate..

sorry for your loses.. try to contact them via email or support. they may help you out. this is so bad that their site don't have password recovery option. (I also have an account there and now I am feeling afraid. LOL)
BTW did you bought Lykke from coinprisim?
always bought from their official site.

Unfortunately we can't help here. Coinprism was used during bootstrap before Lykke wallet and exchange existed. Coinprism has some backup key option, but we now of course recommend Lykke wallet.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
So unfortunate to have lost my 10,000 give away last March,the coinprism password canot be retrieve and there is no way to retrieve I would have to buy LYKKE now through their Ico to participate..

sorry for your loses.. try to contact them via email or support. they may help you out. this is so bad that their site don't have password recovery option. (I also have an account there and now I am feeling afraid. LOL)
BTW did you bought Lykke from coinprisim?
always bought from their official site.
Hi, Lyke, Why do you need our email adress and our telephone numbers?
I think in crypto such data should be optional, not necessary...

We have various levels of identification. Depends on jurisdiction. If you don't deal with fiat, telephone shouldn't be necessary. With fiat we need full AML/KYC compliance.
legendary

Lykke won't be just about Crypto but far beyond: Colored Coins, for example, are in fact Crypto but it's about digital asset that will represent real-world-value. And Lykke will also be about Forex-Trading like Richard Olsen already did it with https://www.oanda.com

That's also the reason why they've made steps to get licenses etc.

And, at least a mail-address is necessary for all exchanges you want to make an account on. And whenever you enable Google-2FA that account is linked to your phone.
Activity: 57
I am very interested in this project.

But, at this moment, who provide liquidity to existing trades on forex (excluding Lykke tokens)? there is a market maker?

Lykke at first. The team has a lot of experience with FX market-making. Potentially other market-makers when the licensing is there.

Ok thanks!
I hope soon it will be a professional platform and API.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

But, at this moment, who provide liquidity to existing trades on forex (excluding Lykke tokens)? there is a market maker?

Lykke at first. The team has a lot of experience with FX market-making. Potentially other market-makers when the licensing is there.
Activity: 57

legendary
Lykke just published this: 

Lykke ICO FAQ
https://lykke.com/city/blog/2016-10-05/lykke_ico_faq

Very interesting read - can clear up a lot of questions at once.

you can find these faqs even listed in the Lykke Wallet in the News tab  Smiley

Nice, even better! Smiley 
legendary

What happened to your password? No way to figure it out?

I lost it and was shocked to find out that coinprism do not offer password recovery which I really hate and now that 10,000 gift is permanently lost,I think I loss more than $100 with the current rate,Am I right?

Yes. 5 times more.

Wallet-provider usually don't offer password-recovery (omniwallet also does not) because that would be like an open door for hacker and other thieves. If somebody would have your your mail-account he could steal your money and mail-accounts are rarely secure.

You don't remember possibilities that you could make a list with possible passwords or at least fragments? Once I've lost a password but remembered that I used a certain "password-fragment" at that time. And after a lot of "trial and error" I had it back.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

I lost it and was shocked to find out that coinprism do not offer password recovery which I really hate and now that 10,000 gift is permanently lost,I think I loss more than $100 with the current rate,Am I right?
Activity: 125
Lykke just published this: 

Lykke ICO FAQ
https://lykke.com/city/blog/2016-10-05/lykke_ico_faq

Very interesting read - can clear up a lot of questions at once.

you can find these faqs even listed in the Lykke Wallet in the News tab  Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: