Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 7. (Read 144564 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I found this project is people care so much, I see people who create projects very enthusiastic and highly experienced. This project will be investing more in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Lykke - Feedback Survey
Dear users,

As you know, Lykke is currently undergoing an upgrade to its overall product. As one of our key users, your views and feedback on how we are doing and where we should be going are invaluable. As a result, we would be massively grateful if you could take 5 minutes to complete the survey in the link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/khQfr8tzm4NJzhYw2

This survey is anonymous and will be open until Friday 7/09/2018.

Many thanks from the entire Lykke team!
legendary
Lykke adds Stellar Lumen to the Lykke Exchange
Lykke, a Swiss-based FinTech company building a global marketplace for the low-friction exchange of financial assets, today announced that Stellar Lumen (XLM) is now available on the Lykke Exchange. Buyers and sellers from around the world can trade XLM directly from the Lykke Wallet mobile application and from the Lykke Web Terminal.

Stellar is a platform that aims to connect financial institutions and drastically reduce the cost and time required for cross-border transfers. Stellar Lumen (XLM) is a native asset of the Stellar blockchain that is used to move money around the world and to conduct transactions between different currencies. Users of the Lykke Exchange can trade XLM in pairs with BTC and USD. The integration supports Stellar blockchain transactions. Please note that in Stellar blockchain transactions are made up of a list of operations. Now Lykke supports only Payment operations. We will notify you when it changes.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-09-stellar

legendary
Vechain and ICON network transition
VEN deposits, withdrawals, and trading will be disabled 01.09.2018 at 12:00 UTC. VET trading will be available when Lykke completes internal migration, the estimated date is 03.09.2018. VET deposits and withdrawals will be enabled when we are sure the new blockchain is stable and reliable.

http://status.lykke.com/incidents/6qtwhc3jl48q
Activity: 32
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Activity: 196
I think the coders must already have data regarding the usage, if they put those tracking variables or from the log generated.
legendary
Basically written off Lykke . It’s another year down the line and I don’t see much progress of what was discussed back 8 months ago. I’m sure your working hard but is it directed in the best way. Users don’t seem to be flocking to the platform

Hi four199, while I do understand your frustration we have to be fair and the fact is volume and activity have been going down on all exchanges (big and small) during this bear market. With that being said Lykke is still going as strong as ever and deeply committed to its plans and goals as recently explained in the last coin holder meeting.

Just recently the first iteration of the liquidity engine has provided much better spreads and deeper order books in the selected pairs is currently working. So far many users have reported a vast improvement. Overall volume has also been on the rise in the last couple of weeks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Basically written off Lykke . It’s another year down the line and I don’t see much progress of what was discussed back 8 months ago. I’m sure your working hard but is it directed in the best way. Users don’t seem to be flocking to the platform
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
This project is really great, your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!...
legendary
Can someone clarify that lykke is by no means a usdt exchange, and that the fiat colored coins are always 100% guaranteed swappable for fiat?

Hi hieusupper89, this question has come up at different times, Lykke does not carry or list USDT (Tether) so in that sense it's not a Tether compatible exchange.

Regarding colored coins here is a good sum up on Lykke colored coins and fiat deposits: https://www.reddit.com/r/lykke/comments/6bzehz/what_does_it_really_mean_the_1usd_in_my_lykke/dhs0ub6/

Also a related question was recently answered here: https://www.lykke.com/city/blog/2018-04-qna-exchange

Q: Are fiat assets stored in Lykke wallet protected by European Deposit Guarantee Scheme? If not, what do you have in place?
Richard Olsen: They are not protected by the European Protection Guarantee Scheme, which applies to banks. In the new world of crypto, customers of Lykke can convert any fiat assets into BTC, ETH or cryptos as moment's notice. Users do not have to wait for 2 business days to transfer their funds to another broker or bank as is typical for the traditional banking system. This reduces risk. Medium-term, we want to explore how we can provide insurance coverage.

I will try to put it into simple terms, many (if not most) crypto exchanges work like this, as exchanges, and keeping a tight balance sheet and segregated funds are the tools in place to avoid any mismanagement. Lykke also presents annual audit reports. I won't personally get into speculation about how Tether operates since there are many articles but I can say it's still not quite clear on how exactly are backed (Lykke colored coins are only redeemable on Lykke Exchange so that's a less complex operation).

As regulation moves forward, demands are higher but also a clear landscape appears too on what is required by law or needed to protect consumers. Sadly some regions move faster than others and many alternatives would need to co-exist.
Activity: 154
Can someone clarify that lykke is by no means a usdt exchange, and that the fiat colored coins are always 100% guaranteed swappable for fiat?
Activity: 301
Merit: 22
libertas veritas aequitas
Lykke is happy to announce the initial release of the next generation of the liquidity engine for Bitcoin and Ethereum
Lykke is happy to announce the initial release of the next generation of the liquidity engine for Bitcoin and Ethereum! With the mission to provide the best prices with highest possible liquidity, we are enthusiastic to innovate and greatly appreciate early feedback from our community!

Please let us know how the recent upgrade has affected your trading. We love your support, and hope to keep innovating quicker than ever!

I used eth/btc and eht/usd now.

İt was good and always seen 50 eth for sell or buy.
transfer was instant.
legendary
Lykke is happy to announce the initial release of the next generation of the liquidity engine for Bitcoin and Ethereum
Lykke is happy to announce the initial release of the next generation of the liquidity engine for Bitcoin and Ethereum! With the mission to provide the best prices with highest possible liquidity, we are enthusiastic to innovate and greatly appreciate early feedback from our community!

Please let us know how the recent upgrade has affected your trading. We love your support, and hope to keep innovating quicker than ever!
copper member
Activity: 85
Nice project, good team!
Have a luck Cool
legendary
TIME coin integration
TIME coin integration will be under planned maintenance on 2018-08-06 starting from 15:00 UTC and will last 3 hours.
During this time TIME coin cash outs will be suspended. Other operations won't be impacted. Following this maintenance, TIME Coin deposit address will be updated. Please make sure to update the address if you have it saved in any external exchange.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

http://status.lykke.com/incidents/l2chv3tx3dl5

yesterday I gave instructions for swift and it was still not approved. I want to cancel it if it is not approved. I decided to buy bitcoin and quit, so I wanted to cancel my transfer. It's been 3 hours and I still can not get a response from anyone.
They do not cancel the money transfer nor allow it to be approved and sent to the side.

I wrote to the support team that there is no return from anyone.

Hi bitskytr, I already inquired about your ticket and will keep you posted via PM of any progress, I'm sure you will get a reply soon enough.

It's been 3 days and there's still no improvement. what money transfer is being sent back to the account is being refunded. I said, "Let's cancel the money transfer, send it to me, I said the money, and it did not happen.
It's hard to cancel money transfer.

You do not have to do the money transfer, whichever is faster, let's do it or cancel or transfer money.
I am waiting for swift out about 4 days!!!
pls hurry up.

edit:  how many days, how many hours, still waiting and there is no improvement. It's annoying.

edit 2 : Problem is going on 4. days but Lykke nothing to did  . I couldn't get any result. No REFUND - No CASH OUT MONEY!!!

edit 3 :Solved. But in one week ı had two problems.
first one  ı sent btc my Lykke wallet but  couldn't see their wallet and support team help and fixed in a short time but this time it took a long time.
their support try to helpful always but they should be faster .
legendary
Lykke coinholder meeting Q&A
What new products the obtained licenses will bring, how Lykke is working on increasing liquidity, card program, new blockchain integrations, dividends, and much more.

https://www.lykke.com/city/blog/2018-07-qna

yesterday I gave instructions for swift and it was still not approved. I want to cancel it if it is not approved. I decided to buy bitcoin and quit, so I wanted to cancel my transfer. It's been 3 hours and I still can not get a response from anyone.
They do not cancel the money transfer nor allow it to be approved and sent to the side.

I wrote to the support team that there is no return from anyone.

Hi bitskytr, I already inquired about your ticket and will keep you posted via PM of any progress, I'm sure you will get a reply soon enough.

It's been 3 days and there's still no improvement. what money transfer is being sent back to the account is being refunded. I said, "Let's cancel the money transfer, send it to me, I said the money, and it did not happen.
It's hard to cancel money transfer.
legendary
Blockpass (PASS) added to Lykke Exchange
#Lykke today's listing is the $PASS #token. @BlockpassOrg is a comprehensive #identity verification portal for quick & easy user onboarding for regulated industries. Lykke is a Swiss-based regulated #exchange. https://blockpass.org/  #kyc #fintech #regulation #cryptocurrencynews

https://twitter.com/lykke/status/1024188004804583424
legendary
Can anyone tell me why coinmarketcap don't show any data about lykke after 5-31-18?

Hey Zanaffar, if you check the quotes at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/lykke-exchange/ you'll see it's correct or up to date. It's a problem on CMC side, and as far as I know they've already been notified.

You may want to check Coinlib for a more accurate exchange volume though as it also includes fiat/forex pairs and commodities volume: https://coinlib.io/exchange/lykke%20exchange
Pages:
Jump to: