Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 8. (Read 144564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

yesterday I gave instructions for swift and it was still not approved. I want to cancel it if it is not approved. I decided to buy bitcoin and quit, so I wanted to cancel my transfer. It's been 3 hours and I still can not get a response from anyone.
They do not cancel the money transfer nor allow it to be approved and sent to the side.

I wrote to the support team that there is no return from anyone.

Hi bitskytr, I already inquired about your ticket and will keep you posted via PM of any progress, I'm sure you will get a reply soon enough.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me why coinmarketcap don't show any data about lykke after 5-31-18?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Is there a reason the coin is on no exchanges (but it's own)?
Will that change?
And was that always the case, or was it removed?

Lykke was a bit overpriced at some point, but I'm really surprised it dropped so low. Doesn't seem to belong down there.

Hi ThomasVeil, thanks for your question, it has been asked many times and the common answer is that LKK is considered a security (as 100 LKK represents 1 share in Lykke Corp). This means crypto exchanges will require a license to be allowed to list it and most don't have one. This is beginning to change (albeit slowly) due to recent progress in regulations. Security tokens are predicted by many relevant spokepersons in the industry to be the very next hype but it appears there is still a lot of work to be done from the legal side by regulators and fintech/exchanges in most jurisdictions around the world.

I'm not sure about this, but I really hope you're right because I've said several times for months: you can list all the coins you want in the exchange, even the first 200 of the marketcap but if Lykke is not known by other communities, it will continue to devalue and lose its value and credibility ... as it happened in the last year.
Activity: 301
Merit: 22
libertas veritas aequitas

yesterday I gave instructions for swift and it was still not approved. I want to cancel it if it is not approved. I decided to buy bitcoin and quit, so I wanted to cancel my transfer. It's been 3 hours and I still can not get a response from anyone.
They do not cancel the money transfer nor allow it to be approved and sent to the side.

I wrote to the support team that there is no return from anyone.
legendary
Will that change?

Lykke was a bit overpriced at some point, but I'm really surprised it dropped so low. Doesn't seem to belong down there.

Hi ThomasVeil, thanks for your question, it has been asked many times and the common answer is that LKK is considered a security (as 100 LKK represents 1 share in Lykke Corp). This means crypto exchanges will require a license to be allowed to list it and most don't have one. This is beginning to change (albeit slowly) due to recent progress in regulations. Security tokens are predicted by many relevant spokepersons in the industry to be the very next hype but it appears there is still a lot of work to be done from the legal side by regulators and fintech/exchanges in most jurisdictions around the world.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will that change?

legendary
Lykke adds IPStock (IPS) to Lykke Exchange
Lykke has listed the IPS token, it's available in BTC and ETH pairs in your LykkeWallet app. IPStock uses a disruptive blockchain technology to create ecosystem for Visual Digital Content Assets management, licensing and trading.

https://ico.ipstock.com/
legendary
Lykke adds Bitshares BTS token to the Lykke Exchange
Bitshares core asset, the BTS token, was added to the list of tradable assets on the Lykke Exchange. BTS can be traded in pairs with BTC and USD.

Please note that in the current version of Bitshares blockchain integration Lykke does not support proposal transactions. This type of transactions will be supported in later releases. BitShares, a pioneer in decentralized financial exchange technology, provides a high-performance decentralized financial exchange for cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. The BitShares network offers price stability through SmartCoins, whose value is tied to that of another asset, such as USD, and is fully backed by the BitShares-native BTS token.

For more information, visit http://www.bitshares.foundation

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-07-bitshares

legendary
ı Sent btc and seen all of them ok.
And see Latest transactions BTC
Trading Wallet
07/24/18, 6:08 PM   Cash in   +xxxxxxx BTC

but my wallet empty?
BTC
0,00 BTC
Bitcoin

Can you help me for this problem?

Hi, please close the app/sign in again, could be a temporary display issue on your device, if it doesn't appear in the next minutes you can contact [email protected] and they will gladly help you out. You can forward your ticket number later on if you don't get a reply right away and I'll follow through, thanks!

Solved after  3 hours.
But support team reply ticket in a short time.

Glad to hear that, if you have any issues in the future you can PM me but don't hesitate to contact support either via email or online chat/phone call, they are very fast and helpful as you shared!
Trading Wallet

but my wallet empty?
BTC
0,00 BTC
Bitcoin

Hi, please close the app/sign in again, could be a temporary display issue on your device, if it doesn't appear in the next minutes you can contact [email protected] and they will gladly help you out. You can forward your ticket number later on if you don't get a reply right away and I'll follow through, thanks!

Solved after  3 hours.
But support team reply ticket in a short time.
legendary
Trading Wallet

but my wallet empty?
BTC
0,00 BTC
Bitcoin

Trading Wallet

but my wallet empty?
BTC
0,00 BTC
Bitcoin

legendary
Outdated BTC addresses and OS supported versions notice
In Lykke we are committed to always offering the highest quality level of service and security to our users. In accordance with this commitment and to streamline efforts into the latest and most secure software, Lykke will stop supporting the following mobile OS versions:

• IOS 8, IOS 9
  • Android 5.0.X and all earlier versions

To ensure the best experience with the Lykke Wallet mobile app, please keep your phone OS up to date. In addition, as of August 2018, Lykke will stop the support of the outdated BTC deposit addresses. Please make sure to update your BTC deposit address in all places you may have saved it: exchanges, wallets, notes, etc.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-07-outdated-btc-addresses-os-versions
legendary
Lykke hosts second annual coinholder meeting and reports profits
Lykke, a Swiss-based FinTech company building a global marketplace for the free exchange of financial assets, hosted its second annual coinholder meeting to discuss the results of 2017 and address continuing challenges. The company also unveiled its goals for 2018–2019.

Key among the successes of the previous year was the posting of profits for both Lykke Corp and Lykke Group. Lykke Corp, consisting of Lykke’s Swiss entity on a standalone basis, showed a profit of CHF 2.2 million in 2017; while Lykke Group, which includes all international interests, posted consolidated earnings of CHF 4.6 million in the same period. As discussed in the coinholder meeting, Lykke is emerging from the transition period that began in 2018 as a newly retooled Lykke 2.0, which emphasizes global branding, lean development practices, a centralized leadership team, and institutional procedures for maximizing outputs. These four pillars will provide the foundation and organizational structure for continued growth into 2019.

“One aspect of Lykke that hasn’t changed is our pursuit of and commitment to aggressive goals,” said Richard Olsen, Lykke founder and CEO. “We’re rolling out redesigned versions of our free Lykke Wallet mobile app and our web trading platform. We aim to truly democratize finance through an ecosystem of apps that are accessible, reliable, easy to use - more information about the new products which are now in a concept phase will be shared before the end of the year. As for our new projects in 2018, one of the most exciting and innovative is the AlgoStore, which will help to democratize algo-based trading.”

The AlgoStore, which is expected in Q3 2018, enables any Lykke member, regardless of technical expertise or formal financial background, to find and experiment with trading algorithms using imaginary funds. After achieving a comfort level with the algorithm, the investor can begin trading with it using actual funds. It is hoped that the AlgoStore will pave the way for an entire ecosystem of reliable, easy-to-use, highly accessible financial apps, all bearing the global Lykke brand.

One of the challenges for online exchanges in general is liquidity. Lykke plans to implement liquidity improvements over the coming year, including a smart fee structure for trading professionals, increased marketing, and integration with other online exchanges, along with a continued focus on Lykke’s automated trading algorithm and market-making engine. Another continuing challenge is the global trend toward regulation of crypto assets. Lykke views this development as a net positive, despite the current state of flux of regulatory requirements in certain markets, including the United States. In the meantime, Lykke has made demonstrable gains with regulators in other key markets. The company’s trading entities have provisional approval in Cyprus through the CySEC CIF license; in Singapore as a Stored Value Facility; and in Australia as a Digital Currency Exchange. None of the challenges in local regulatory environments affect the continued operation of the Lykke Exchange in Switzerland.

“It’s an exciting time to be a part of Lykke,” said Dr. Olsen. “Maybe even the best time.”

More information at: https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-07-coinholder-meeting

Additional materials:

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Lykke Launches Bug Bounty Program
Attention, crypto devs! Lykke is launching a bug detection #bounty program - help us detect vulnerabilities & get a prize. But not only! You can get additional points in the contest for sharing the info about it as much as you can according to the rules.

https://streams.lykke.com/Project/ProjectDetails/bug-bounty-program
For particularly talented in this case can be very interesting this program. I think in General the project can not say that young, it's time to wait for some results. Time will tell.
legendary
BCH distribution notice
Users who have not yet claimed their BCH through Lykke Wallet’s dedicated feature have now received them in their Lykke Trading wallet. As of now, all BCH created during the 2017 fork have been distributed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Lykke is among the #Top10 Swiss #Fintech #startups again.Excellent, easy-to-use applications.And the new online trading platform is great!
legendary
BTC Private Wallet Update - Choose your transaction fee
The next Lykke Wallet release is planned for Tuesday, July 17 and it brings an essential update in the private wallet functionality. Users will be able to set the transaction fee when withdrawing BTC from their private wallet allowing them to control how fast the transaction is executed.

Previously, the transaction fee for BTC private wallet was set and supported by Lykke. Many of our users wished to have more control over the transaction fee - and resulting speed - when using their BTC private wallet. With the new release, the users will be entirely responsible for the transaction fees for their private wallet: they will choose the fee that suits their needs, and pay the fee from their own funds. It will work in the same way as it works in the ETH private wallet now. All transactions in the bitcoin blockchain are handled by the distributed network of miners. The miners collect, verify and bundle transactions into a block and add it into the blockchain. The miners are incentivized by the money the users pay for each transaction as the transaction fee. As a result, transactions with higher fees are prioritized. Choosing the right transaction fee can be a complicated question impacted by multiple factors.

• Time: How quickly do you need the transaction to be confirmed? Do you want to spend your BTC as soon as possible or do you have time to wait?

• Network load: The bitcoin network overall load can vary greatly. When many users want to send transactions simultaneously, the demand for the limited supply of blocks increases. As a result, fees that would normally be competitive for miners can suddenly become insufficient to have the transaction confirmed within a reasonable timeframe.

• Transaction Size: Transaction data size impacts the fee - and not the amount of BTC transferred as many think. In short, when users frequently receive many small transactions, the size of their transaction tends to become larger.

To choose the right fee, there is a variety of online tools you can use. If you are interested in the current bitcoin blockchain statistics, such as network load, average and suggested transaction fees, and transaction execution speed, you can check bitcoin statistics page.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-07-btc-private-wallet-update-choose-your-transaction-fee
legendary
Lykke receives a European CySEC licence and grows its presence in the European Union
The Swiss Financial Technology group receives a European Investment Firm Licence and will expand its regulated services into the European Markets.

On July 4, Lykke Cyprus Limited received approval from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to operate as a regulated Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF; license number 363/18). As a firm that is regulated in accordance with the standards and laws of the European Economic Area, Lykke Cyprus Limited will adhere to the strictest financial standards and implement a regulatory framework that will include the segregation and protection of client funds, capital adequacy controls, and full transparency of its business operations. Lykke is a Swiss-based financial technology firm that uses the latest technologies to build the future of financial markets — a global marketplace based on the principles of fairness, efficiency, and transparency.

Commenting on the news, the Founder of Lykke Richard Olsen said: “The CySEC licence represents a significant milestone in Lykke’s history because it lays the foundation for us to commence regulated financial services while adhering to the highest standards set by the European Securities and Markets Authority.”

“Lykke’s operational capability has been substantially enhanced with CySEC’s approval. As a company, we are a step closer to commencing regulated activities including new trading features for clients, expected in the coming months,” said Dr. Demetrios Zamboglou, CEO of Lykke Cyprus Limited. He is supported by Yiannis Menelaou, General Manager of Lykke Cyprus.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/2018-07-cysec-licence

legendary
Lykke is among the Top 10 Swiss fintech startups again
Thanks Swisscom Business for recognizing our effort!

https://www.swisscom.ch/de/business/enterprise/downloads/banking/fintech-startup-radar.html
Pages:
Jump to: