Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 35. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
it's really beyond my expectations, many used to say the lympo project was not good, but in fact he went up very high and very far from my shadow
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I just admire this token. Despite the situation with all the crypto currency, Lumpo confidently rises. It is a pity that I no longer have them. I am sure that this is not the limit
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
💥It's Lympo time to shine! Voting starts soon: https://www.hadax.com/vote/

Iam with you bro, my vote always for my love Lympo Project, we know already lose at Bibox maybe we can dominated vote again at bibox just remember guys try to vote Lympo at Hadax & we will continue again vote at Bibox so making lympo have some big volume

That is the reason why it keep moving very strong and performing great into bear market too. This project has good chance to get more strong position in future because of supportive community and I also believe this will become more popular in future.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

Iam with you bro, my vote always for my love Lympo Project, we know already lose at Bibox maybe we can dominated vote again at bibox just remember guys try to vote Lympo at Hadax & we will continue again vote at Bibox so making lympo have some big volume
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Healthcare - one of the most distruptive areas of blockchain application. There are some projects on medical data exchange and medical supply chains improvement. Think this have a great potential.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
interesting project. tell me, will there be geographical restrictions in using your project? do you plan to create an application for smartphones?
copper member
Activity: 224
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Lympo really surprised me I was seeing potential and that was to pick some up after it landed on trading platforms. I was not expecting this much of support and involvement of people in this project which is being seen everywhere. This is just start and popularity is increasing this makes future bright for project and its investors.
Activity: 168
Lympo is a healthy lifestyle ecosystem creator that uses the blockchain technology to connect numerous stakeholders. Lympo generates value through the effective monetisation of user-generated sports and wellness data. This valuable information is collected via the blockchain ledger and is then used to reward users by offering LYM token incentives that can be expended on further enhancement of a good lifestyle. Users’ data can also be used to supplement health insurance to induce and sustain a truly healthy society. With the help of numerous advisors from the fields of fitness, blockchain and entrepreneurship, Lympo seeks to foster a viable health transformation.
copper member
Activity: 350
Dear Bitcointalk users, from now on you can purchase  👉Lympo merchandise. Have a look and choose what you like most.
Shipping is free!!
Thank you for being with us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I have studied the description of your project and I am interested in participating in the development of the project. I am sure that the problem solved by the project is important in our time, because health and sport are very relevant now
legendary
Merit: 1005
It is actually team which makes the difference in the long run to handle the things. They have done very good work till now and that is the reason this token has seen such appreciation across different markets. I have to agree with everyone on its stunning future seeing the present work done by the team. This is kind of project we can see this is beginning real increase has yet to come in future.
copper member
Activity: 196
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Just find this token, they are in the 1st place in the voting list on Bibox. The idea not cool and not inuque, but cap so big. What unique in this project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. I think that the coin will be added to other exchanges in about 2-3 months. Let's wait and we will see the growth of the coin.

Hey! Does anyone have an idea when Lympo will be added to new exchanges? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://nectar.community/#/listings

What a great surprise Lympo is in leading position with big difference that is happening only because of strong community support. I believe this project deserve to be into very strong position and they are proving with their hard work this project will great in future.

This is indeed a very good project for now and has a very good price increase every time.
legendary
Merit: 1003
https://nectar.community/#/listings

What a great surprise Lympo is in leading position with big difference that is happening only because of strong community support. I believe this project deserve to be into very strong position and they are proving with their hard work this project will great in future.
copper member
📣 Vote for Lympo in Bibox exchange token listing vote and get free LYM. 💥
A pool of 3 million LYMs will be shared among the supporters and your LYM will be transferred to your Bibox account after the vote is finished.
You may vote 👉
here
copper member
when will the "bonus" be sent with 5% and 10% ?? is it still in may or only in june? thank you

Spring airdrop will begin later this week and will be administered over several days.
copper member
Activity: 224
 Hey Everyone! Tony @wraptduck1313 is running a contest, whoever can guess the exact Date and Time , when LYM will hit top 100 on CMC, he will giveaway 60,000 LYM for free! 🚀" One Guess Per Person, To Participate; just post your guesses in the Telegram chat now!

Pages:
Jump to: