Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 33. (Read 32964 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
BOOM!!!
The great news you all waited for
Lympo signed multi-year partnership with NBA club Dalla Mavericks
You can read it more about it here

copper member
Activity: 350
Dear Bitcointalkers,
Lympo is happy to announce that we will be listed on Bitfinex and Ethfinex exchanges with ETH, BTC and USDT pairings. We do hope that this exchange will help USA users to buy some LYM and Lympo userbase will increase greatly.
We want to thank you all for believing in our team.

PS: stay tuned for more news coming out soon!!!
Activity: 22
The Lympo project is a really interesting and promising project. I bought myself a briefcase and do not regret it at all, because I believe in it and believe that it has a crazy future. Among many investors, its popularity is only growing!
copper member
Activity: 224
Very soon, the LYM token will be listed on Ethfinex and Bitfinex with LYM/ETH, LYM/BTC and LYM/USDT trading pairs available.
Bitfinex prides itself on being the most advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, offering its users state-of-the-art services and low trading fees. Deposits will become available at 12 UTC time and trading will start 3 hours later. More info in our official announcement http://bit.ly/2kBcCOT
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Lympo officially listed on Bitfinex and Ethfinex

This week already brought some major news to Lympo, but here comes something we all have been waiting for. It is our pleasure to announce that in just a few hours the LYM token will be listed on Bitfinex and Ethfinex. https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-officially-listed-on-bitfinex-and-ethfinex-1108faab72c3
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I look forward to further growth of this token and I hope that the price will reach $ 1 for a token, the prospects are good.
1$ Its need time maybe 1 - 2 Years, well maybe you can try watch about review Lympo from Suppowman i think lympo will have some good result just see at the CMC we now already on 150 On Coinmarketcap
I think one dollar this is impossible for lympo in 1-2 yers, but 0,3-0,5 dollars this is really. Lympo is good token with strength community.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I look forward to further growth of this token and I hope that the price will reach $ 1 for a token, the prospects are good.
1$ Its need time maybe 1 - 2 Years, well maybe you can try watch about review Lympo from Suppowman i think lympo will have some good result just see at the CMC we now already on 150 On Coinmarketcap
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
what about my question? tell me, is it now possible to find out from someone how many tokens were sold in the course of ico? is this information available?

Taking into consideration that the hardcap of the Lympo tokensale was reached, I assume the answer is 650 million LYM tokens. None of them were burnt.  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/ethfinex/status/1001478954434232321

It is officially confirmed Lympo is going to add on another exchanges and this happened because of supportive community. I hope this will get more exposure as like community is showing their love for this project and it will gain more big value in future.
yeah right, not just Ethfinex but  LYM Token has won token listing votes to get on two exchanges HADAX and Ethfinex. this week is a great week for lympo!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Lympo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Lympo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/lympo

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what about my question? tell me, is it now possible to find out from someone how many tokens were sold in the course of ico? is this information available?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
the best ico where i have invested this year. and the bonus tokens have also come today. a super team and in a few weeks this project will be among the top 100 in coinmarketcap. i would buy now
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

It is officially confirmed Lympo is going to add on another exchanges and this happened because of supportive community. I hope this will get more exposure as like community is showing their love for this project and it will gain more big value in future.

Ethfinex is a decent place to trade and does work reliably. Good to see Lympo making it to other places for trading.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 104
promising project. I think this project will be successful

Is there not other sentence you can share with us ?
basically all projects want to succed, just how dev and his team manage
to grow and be accepted from many people.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
This is token of at least $1 seeing the increasing support and growing community can be said easily. Also during last couple of days its performance with less volatility than other existed markets was telling it has future. Now this positive news about one big exchange started to bring more capital already. It is happening whether someone can watch it or not.

That is an impressive 1000% price increase from where we are now! Wink Not saying it is impossible, but a lot of work to do!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This is token of at least $1 seeing the increasing support and growing community can be said easily. Also during last couple of days its performance with less volatility than other existed markets was telling it has future. Now this positive news about one big exchange started to bring more capital already. It is happening whether someone can watch it or not.
Activity: 14
promising project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
We are glad to announce that after winning a vote LYM should be listed on HADAX exchange (it is a subsidiary of Huobi)  starting May 30th. We are glad to have made a first leap towards being listed on TOP5 exchange.
Thank you for your support!!

That is great achievement for the community this project has good support from everyone all people are doing nice job to make it great. I hope this will continue with this momentum and future will bring wonderful surprises for us.
Pages:
Jump to: