Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 36. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
For sure, market goes up and down, if you are long term HODL, need to observe what the team is doing, are they adding long term value in the project, do they have a master plan, if the answer is they do, then it is a no brainer long term hold
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
So say we ended up in top 3, which I believe we will, and I voted 500 votes and total votes was 60,000. Does that mean that I will get 12,500 lyms (500/60,000*1,500,000)?
Activity: 224
So let me get this straight, I buy bix and vote, if we win I get LYM based on how much Bix i buy to vote and if We loose what happens?
copper member
Great news! Vote for Lympo in Bibox exchange token listing vote and get free LYM. A pool of 1.5 million LYM will be shared among the supporters and your LYM will be transferred to your Bibox account after the vote is finished.
You may vote here 👉 https://www.bibox.com/votelist
Activity: 43
Good project..fitness and crypto joining forces
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
when will the "bonus" be sent with 5% and 10% ?? is it still in may or only in june? thank you
Activity: 294
SEMUX
Everyday Lympo always growing, no matter went the crypto market it's on downtrend but lympo always growing. Don't forget for everyone vote Lympo at Bibox would be glad if lympo can getting some new exchange

This is happening because of great motivation from dev team they are doing perfect job to bring more attention and make involve mainstream people into this mission. This is big reason why it is still into stable condition and looking promising investment.
Investors trust the team, so none of the investors sell their tokens. I want to wait for the price to rise to the level of 15x.
Activity: 2
This is so awesome, I love the idea about health and sports into one platform... will be waiting for the new updates. Good luck team
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Everyday Lympo always growing, no matter went the crypto market it's on downtrend but lympo always growing. Don't forget for everyone vote Lympo at Bibox would be glad if lympo can getting some new exchange

This is happening because of great motivation from dev team they are doing perfect job to bring more attention and make involve mainstream people into this mission. This is big reason why it is still into stable condition and looking promising investment.
Activity: 25
Right now market is not very supportive for any stunning project inclusive LYM token. We saw during last couple days this market tried to gain some volume and value then again due to shuffle in big coins market everything was derailed again. But still notable thing is LYM is sustaining its ICO value almost which is good in highly volatile environment.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
copper member
LYM is listed on Bibox exchange token listing vote! In order to vote you need to buy some BIX tokens. Show your love and vote for Lympo.https://www.bibox.com/votelist
Activity: 514
●●
Hi, does anyone know if kucoin will lower their withdrawal fee. it feels like 105 LYM is a lot, especially since I believe in this project and see im giving away more than just $5 in future value..

Whether it will have a devastating impact on this successful project or have no impact whatsoever with them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi, does anyone know if kucoin will lower their withdrawal fee. it feels like 105 LYM is a lot, especially since I believe in this project and see im giving away more than just $5 in future value..
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Life is an eternal struggle between the forces of Good (Health Insurance) and the forces of Evil (Pharmaceuticals and their lapdog the Therapeutic Goods Administration).

The pharmaceutical companies profit from your disease, Health Insurance profits from your health and Lympo is the Holy Sword that will tip the fight in goods favour.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Hey Lympotians, the team needs our help to get listed on TOP15 exchange BIBOX.
Please, help them make it happen: https://www.bibox.com/votelist

I did vote. And you lose nothing if they do not win as you get your BIX back. If they win, it will be a small price to pay as coin will rise more on this exchange. Let's do it!!!

I also casted a vote as a legacy member of Bibox contributing a few BIXs. Lympo is now on the fifth place but TOP3 is near  Cool Community is strong enough, we can definitely make it!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Hey everyone!
@TonyGuoga is running a contest : whoever can guess the exact Date&Time when #LYM will hit TOP 100 on @CoinMarketCap , he will reward the person with 60,000 LYM! 🚀Only one guess per person; just post your guesses in our Telegram channel

Exact date and time, seriously? If the date only it's ok to guess, but if added with exact time, it's really so difficult to guess. Good luck to the participant, this one will be long time event. Grin
Activity: 28
Can you specify more on the fitness and wellness data? I mean, what kind of data that I can monetize? How can I monetize this?
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Hey Lympotians, the team needs our help to get listed on TOP15 exchange BIBOX.
Please, help them make it happen: https://www.bibox.com/votelist

I did vote. And you lose nothing if they do not win as you get your BIX back. If they win, it will be a small price to pay as coin will rise more on this exchange. Let's do it!!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Hey everyone!
@TonyGuoga is running a contest : whoever can guess the exact Date&Time when #LYM will hit TOP 100 on @CoinMarketCap , he will reward the person with 60,000 LYM! 🚀Only one guess per person; just post your guesses in our Telegram channel

Whoah, awesome. Free money. Got my vote already. Some time in Q3 2018 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: