Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 59. (Read 32966 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
im intrested to buy Lympo, so i could support team and project, is it possible to do it in “token sale” stage? Or should i wait till Lympo hit the exchanges?

YES it is possible. Please visit www.lympo.io and complete KYC registration form. If you pass you will be able to buy tokens when main sale starts on February 17th
Activity: 1
What is needed to be approved in the KYC ? Shall I just apply and wait?
copper member
I come here daily to see progresses, I'm glad I joined such a good project.

We are happy to see people happy Smiley Thank you for supporting us and we you spread the word about Lympo it would be awesome. More interesting things are on the way!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
What is needed to be approved in the KYC ? Shall I just apply and wait?

You need to visit the Lympo Website and Press "REGISTER FOR THE TOKEN SALE" .
For further questions, please join the Telegram group. There are lots of members and admins which will help you, don't hesitate to ask.

TOKEN SALE STARTS IN
05      :  02       :      11       :     00
DAYS   HOURS   MINUTES   SECONDS
copper member
💥Our KYC procedure started! 💥

Register here: https://lympo.io

It also serves as a whitelist:

If you completed it and got approved, you will be able to participate in our token sale with your personal password.

We intend to keep our KYC open before and during the token sale.

However, if we see that we have too many registrations, we will close the KYC and thus the whitelist earlier.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
 im intrested to buy Lympo, so i could support team and project, is it possible to do it in “token sale” stage? Or should i wait till Lympo hit the exchanges?
Activity: 24
I come here daily to see progresses, I'm glad I joined such a good project.
copper member
A week ago we launched our community ambassadors program.

Today we are happy to present the first two ambassadors:

Aras from Toronto and Elvis from Zagreb. Will you be the next one?

Join on: https://lympo.io/lympo-community-ambassadors/"
copper member
We asked Danilo S.Carlucci - Lympo.io advisor several questions.

Such as:

How and when get Danilo involved in blockchain technology?

Why did he join Lympo?

What does Danilo wish for all Lympo community members?

And he answered all of them!

Learn more about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmjXopf1JU
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Runners will take part in Lympo’s “World First” token rewards run  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

You can read more in our link below!

How do you plan safeguarding the protected health information? There are protocols specially designed for this data transmission, how you leverage this in to your project? Can i invest directly with USD or only BTC/ETH?
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/lympo
copper member
Our KYC procedure will start tomorrow!

It also serves as a whitelist: if you complete it and get approved, you will be able to participate in our token sale with your personal password starting February 17th.

However, if we see that we have too many registrations, we will close the KYC and thus the whitelist earlier.

You can read more on KYC in the link below

copper member
Runners will take part in Lympo’s “World First” token rewards run  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

You can read more in our link below!

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Lympo is also getting better and better, I'm glad that I can help a lot. They are currently setting up a fitness tracking app where you can enter your successes, events and sporting activities very well and are rewarded for them. Cooperations with fitness studios, sports apps, trainers....
Earned tokens can be used to pay for fitness, wellness and other health-promoting products and services.
When you then sign up as a user for the app, you can summarize health and sports data and later monetize it so that they can interact with health insurance companies, sports and wellness companies and employers who want to encourage their employees to stay healthy... Read more in the article from Chipin.
copper member
Our KYC procedure will start in 2 days!

It also serves as a whitelist: if you complete it and get approved, you will be able to participate in our token sale with your personal password starting February 17th.

You can read more on KYC in the link below
copper member
Launching our crowd-sale  Shocked Bounty program!!! Shocked

10,000,000 #LYM tokens to give away.

Don't miss this opportunity!

👉 http://bit.ly/2sf7giX
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
yes true health is very valuable I agree with the purpose of this project is very good, growing and successful
Activity: 29
Very nice project! Purchased around 2 ETH and will definitely purchase more soon. Congratz
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I invested into pre-sale this gone amazing now it is heading towards public sale I hope it will get sold early like what happened into last round. This project has good concept as well as the team is also looking promising.
copper member
Hi lympo,

I contributed in the white list stage and you did not asked for KYC.

now i want to contribute once again but i saw i have to fill the KYC.

why is that?

thank,
GO Lympo

Hi and thank you for contribution.
We did not have KYC for pre-sale as it was not needed. For public sale we need to do KYC. Please do not worry as we are trying to do the process as seamless as possible.

Once again thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: