Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 60. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi lympo,

I contributed in the white list stage and you did not asked for KYC.

now i want to contribute once again but i saw i have to fill the KYC.

why is that?

thank,
GO Lympo
Activity: 49
Hey guys (or girls),

did you see the news posted on LYMPO telegram?

Registration for KYC starts this Sunday. Woohoo !!!

This is the actual announcement on Telegram from Ada herself:

Dear all, long awaited news: our KYC will start this SUNDAY!

Our KYC procedure also serves as a whitelist: if you completed it and got approved, you will be able to participate in our token sale with your personal password.

We intend to keep our KYC open before and during the token sale. However, if we see that we have too many registrations, we will close the KYC and thus the whitelist earlier.

Therefore, please get ready for Sunday everyone and I will send you more news about how the KYC will be conducted soon!
Activity: 27
Is the app being developed for Android and iOS in parallel ? Which one are you developing more ? Lately iOS has a bigger market share so I'm afraid Android won't be taken that much into consideration
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
 Wink Very nice project.
I have invested 5 ETH.
The only problem is, how to you get the data?
Activity: 49
Hello, boys and girl. Nice to join you on this forum Smiley

I have bought during pre-sale and been following Lympo closely since.

Have you seen this new post on Reddit about Lympo where they are named a rising technology star in Eastern Europe? Do you think it might become a worldwide phenomenon pretty soon?
I am really happy to know that FT is mentioning Lympo. Gives even more credibility for the project.

Here's the link to Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/7vxfpq/lympo_was_named_as_one_of_the_2017_emerging_tech/?st=jddcse7o&sh=886a96b6

And here's the original Financial Times post:
https://www.ft.com/content/10da5832-ce4b-11e7-9dbb-291a884dd8c6

Welcome Smiley

Old news but happy that more and more people are finding Lympo.  If you haven't joined them on Telegram - search for lympo community on tne app. Lots of like minded people.
Activity: 30
Hello, boys and girl. Nice to join you on this forum Smiley

I have bought during pre-sale and been following Lympo closely since.

Have you seen this new post on Reddit about Lympo where they are named a rising technology star in Eastern Europe? Do you think it might become a worldwide phenomenon pretty soon?
I am really happy to know that FT is mentioning Lympo. Gives even more credibility for the project.

Here's the link to Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/7vxfpq/lympo_was_named_as_one_of_the_2017_emerging_tech/?st=jddcse7o&sh=886a96b6

And here's the original Financial Times post:
https://www.ft.com/content/10da5832-ce4b-11e7-9dbb-291a884dd8c6
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi Lympo Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 350
Everyone who is interested in LYMPO project and wants to help in return for some tokens, please look at our new bounties for CROWD SALE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lym-lympo-ended-2897863

Go get them!!!  Roll Eyes
copper member
This program will be a success, purchased 0.40 ETH at the final 10% of the pre-sale, would like to have heard before about it. How many tokens do you think an average user will need and be able to earn on a normal basis?

Glad to hear you got some LYMs.
So just you know, we will start public sale on February 17th - don't miss this date.
We will have to wait and see how many tokens an average user will need and earning them will depend on a user, i.e. if s/he wants to sell data or not, wants to participate in challenges or not, etc.

This means after the 17 you go live?

We are planning to launch BETA of our wallet in 2018 Q2 and we can barely hold in our excitement on the progress. However, we cannot disclose anything yet. Be sure we will have announcements when we can.
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What departments are you going to have in your inner marketplace? I think it would be awesome to have sports nutrition delivered to your house.

We will have a marketplace where you will be able to buy different products, including but not limited to sports nutrition, sports wear, etc. You will be buying from the sellers just as in any e-shop, but using LYM tokens. So I think you will get your order shipped to you Smiley
I want to strengthen my body, but I lack effective exercise programs and equipment, and it costs a lot to go to a special exercise place. Lympo whether can help me find a professional coaches and equipment to help me, by uploading data to guide my movement. I think it's great.
copper member
Lympo successfully reach token pre-sale hard cap!

5000 ETH!

Awesome!

Nice hard cap choice, this project can bring a decent coin to life. Hope you don't let the project down now that you got your investment

I looked at the website today and woah! Pre-sale sold out  Grin It is just a first step to a successful second round of token sale.
Btw. thanks for the summary of important information about further development - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqbrpElUdY&t=1s Investors need to stay well informed.

Thank you.
We are trying to be transparent and open. And we do hope public sale will be a success as well
copper member
This program will be a success, purchased 0.40 ETH at the final 10% of the pre-sale, would like to have heard before about it. How many tokens do you think an average user will need and be able to earn on a normal basis?

Glad to hear you got some LYMs.
So just you know, we will start public sale on February 17th - don't miss this date.
We will have to wait and see how many tokens an average user will need and earning them will depend on a user, i.e. if s/he wants to sell data or not, wants to participate in challenges or not, etc.
copper member
great platform for the industry of sports and health sector! this will change our look to the new technologie of blockchain cryptocurrencies and its so motivated at the same tame.

Thank you for your kind words. We do believe in this new technology.
copper member
Started becoming regular at gym so I could sell my data through Lympo  Grin

Sure, and earn some tokens to spend on more health/fitness products within our platform.
copper member
Hi there. Will your app have a mailing list option? Many manufacturers still consider it to be effective.

Hello. Glad you are taking interest in our platform.
What do you mean by mailing list? We have plans to implement contacts and chat into our app. Through them you will be able to contact POI's, e.g. if you are personal trainer you will be able to contact your old/current clients.

Hope i answered your question.
copper member
Greetings! Do all the trainers, nutritionists and gyms have to accept your tokens? Can they get paid in fiat money? 

Hello,

all transactions within the platform will be made using LYMs. However, we are planning to hit exchanges as soon as possible after the public sale so everyone will be able to exchange LYM if they choose so. We would like to see it used within our platform as we see it as a coin to be used within the platform and not speculated with.
copper member
Hi. I’m so sick of seeing ads in free apps. Will it be possible to turn the ads off if I pay for it?

We are planning to have an option to enable/disable personalised offers.
copper member
its going great. i got some of lym in pre-sale.  Grin

will be awesome after ico.

+1
We were also extremely happy to see pre-sale end 3 days early. It shows that we are backed by many and our product has a bright future Smiley
copper member
Are ads going to personalized or Lympo will allow everyone on the platform?

Our vision is to offer users only the products they are interested in and with their agreement to get ads. The platform should feature health/fitness related ads only. Hope I answered your question.
copper member
Good Day! Can users leave comments about gyms and fitness centers on the app? It’s would make it easier to find the right staff.

We have a working MVP platform in Lithuania lympo.io where users can choose trainers based on reviews, ratings and location. Lympo should have similar (and improved) options for the main platform. We sure will take into consideration opinion of our users when developing the final version of the product Wink Thank you for your interest and insight.
Pages:
Jump to: