Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 64. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I was eager to see Fitcoin up and running but they screwed up badly. Don't want to see the same happening to you guys, your team seems solid for real and is this is a big advantage. I purchased a small amount of tokens and i believe you have some quality to demonstrate
Activity: 41
This is an app you can stack in your lifestyle with other different type of crypto projects that integrate seamlessly with one's life like IOTA in a future where we do actually own smart appliances or DATA with cars
Activity: 8
Health is important, but I'm not sure of how successful this would be. What do you think sets this apart from something like sweatcoin (which I don't think is an actual crypto), and what protections are in place to ensure that the system isn't gamed excessively?
Activity: 35
I love the idea the only fear I have is not being able to successfully use it on my region. Meaning I can ac cess the benefits because there are partners in my region, besides being able to monetize  your wellness data accessing benefits tailored to sports lovers is what makes you different
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This is very interesting. I like the idea of monetizing sports and health data via block chain because I know that there are already so many involved in block chain and the topics you've chosen are very useful and many are interested with these two. I suggest you to add some more topics like the financial topics because this is also one topic that most people look for.
I also feel, this project has great and exciting prospects, we wish to give this project its future ideas and more to attract investors join. may the project runs in accordance with expectations.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
This is very interesting. I like the idea of monetizing sports and health data via block chain because I know that there are already so many involved in block chain and the topics you've chosen are very useful and many are interested with these two. I suggest you to add some more topics like the financial topics because this is also one topic that most people look for.
Activity: 98
 the market opens eventually and lets say the coins are worth for just easy sake here $1 ---that means I have $20,000 woth of coins to eithere sell on the excnages or use in the ecosystem to purchase things or to give to people etc -?Huh?
Activity: 210
Awesome concept and bought it   Cheesy
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Linking money and fitness for end users is great. I can see myself using this as some sort of motivational tool.
Activity: 88
How is the sale going? Are you posting here the progresses?

I came looking for the same. You can see the progress here: https://lympo.io/  119 out of 265 M, you are rocking guys !
Activity: 29
How is the sale going? Are you posting here the progresses?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                           Lympo ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!    https://youtu.be/rGPaqRl8x6M
                                             Blockchain-based platform for healthy lifestyle      https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/955557619724423168

Activity: 210
HAve you though on contacting fitbit and other sport equipment manufacturers ? They could see a huge opportunity on offering your product and you can see some big cash injection if they are interested
Activity: 30
I was thinking on a similar project of my own, furthermore not using blockchain technology. I was thinking a web app where people could share their fitness data to help others to improve their routines and workouts, i'm looking forward to download your app and use it. When will it be launched?
Activity: 63
Invested 0.75 ETH obtained from trading profits. It's really hard to make profit from trading so I expect this will give me x3 or x5 earnings, I see the potential, its just a matter of time.
Activity: 88
I'm pretty new to this ICO stuff. How long takes for investors to be able to see money from you ? Do you have plans of listing your coin on an exchange ? Or there are different ways to get money for the tokens I own? Sorry if this is not the right place to make this question.

Exchanges themselves decide which ICO tokens will they list, they will mostly select these that represent a good business opportunity (traders are interested in acquiring & selling). Basically if an ICO is successful will most likely be listed and the tokens tradable, hopefully it will happen to Lympo.  
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
This project is very good because of health and sport. Health is the most important thing in life, to be healthy need a healthy lifestyle such as sport. so I am sure this project will be many investors who are interested and will sound the future that bright.I support this project!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
health control is one of popular apps in android and many non crypto friends of mine use them so I consider this project as a good project this year and let see how popular will be your apps and I will wait to try your apps.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Just bought my LYM with 1 ETH.I hope this will be one of the successful ICOs
Activity: 36
I think this project has a lot of potential, and I believe that this team, with their professionalism (they have been very responsive on telegram) will definitely make it worthwhile to invest on their ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: