Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 123. (Read 202570 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Can you give me some basic info about crowdsale,when does it start,whats the bonus available?

Hi Samson_bbl

The Lynked.World public  token sale will start on the 15th November 2018 and will  continue till 10th February 2019,with discount up to 35%.

Total amount available for sale is 150,000,000 LYNK.

What is the price of 1 LYNK token?

HI Kryptoking21

Base price of 1 LYNK is 0,35 USD,but price will change during sale stages,depending on the discount.

Activity: 158
Can you give me some basic info about crowdsale,when does it start,whats the bonus available?

Hi Samson_bbl

The Lynked.World public  token sale will start on the 15th November 2018 and will  continue till 10th February 2019,with discount up to 35%.

What is the price of 1 LYNK token?
copper member

Hi Samson_bbl

Do you plan presale/private sale as well,or there will be only public sale?

Hi Hilderman

We have private sale going on at the moment. To join please register at https://tokensale.lynked.world
Activity: 129

Hi Samson_bbl

Do you plan presale/private sale as well,or there will be only public sale?

Activity: 114
Lynked.Word's ecosystem is very broad, I suspect it could do well for all such ecosystems for at least five years.
But basically, the purpose and concept of Lynked.Word is very good and I like it.
Will closely monitor this project in the coming time. Wish the project success!
Activity: 210
Digital identity is certainly the future,so it is a good thing that we are already getting quality projects like Lynked.World,as it will speed things up,and bring even more competition.
copper member

Hi Samson_bbl

copper member
This seems like a very interesting project!Let me go through the  whitepaper  a bit more and ill come back with some questions Smiley

Hi Ajutokintumi!

We are glad to see that you are interested in Lynked.World.

To get full understanding of the project,it is indeed best to check our whitepaper,and don't hesitate to ask any question.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This seems like a very interesting project!Let me go through the  whitepaper  a bit more and ill come back with some questions Smiley
copper member
This project looks promising. I will put all my beliefs into this project.

Thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
How much the total token supply?
Is the company of this project registered in India? and Is there any country restriction in this ICO?
Activity: 249
This project looks promising. I will put all my beliefs into this project.
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: