Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 33. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello, I see you got an investment from Pecund VC Fund that worth 5 million USD. So how much tokens they will get and will it be vested? If so, how long it will be vested?

Hi martinholly167

Since Pecunio is an institutional investor, their tokens will be locked for the period of 6 months.

This kind of big investor is huge help, especially since their tokens will be locked for 6 months.

Thanks to large investors such as Pecunio, they have reached SC.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Hello, I see you got an investment from Pecund VC Fund that worth 5 million USD. So how much tokens they will get and will it be vested? If so, how long it will be vested?

Hi martinholly167

Since Pecunio is an institutional investor, their tokens will be locked for the period of 6 months.

This kind of big investor is huge help, especially since their tokens will be locked for 6 months.
Activity: 153
Will there be options to stake LYNK tokens, cos as far as I understand there won't be any mining possible right?

I would like to know that too, can someone from the team please tell us about it.If there is staking will it be one with the app?

Is Lynked.World app still in beta? I downloaded it, but I don't see much that I can do, maybe I could use some kind of a tutorial...

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World applications are fully released, both iOS and Android version. For now you can share your referral link that you will find inside of the app. Features will get  available  as we are coming closer to the end of the Sale.

Which features will be available first?

On the roadmap job portal is mentioned to go Live during Q4 2018 so that might be one of the first features.
Activity: 308
Lynked.World Public Sale is on! Join Now and get the  limited Early Bird Offer and 35% discount!
Lynked.World Token Sale Website

https://i.imgur.com/iSYhsVV.png

Will you announce before early bird offer is expiring, or it will be sudden?
copper member
Activity: 196
Lynked.World Public Sale is on! Join Now and get the  limited Early Bird Offer and 35% discount!
Lynked.World Token Sale Website

copper member
Will there be options to stake LYNK tokens, cos as far as I understand there won't be any mining possible right?

I would like to know that too, can someone from the team please tell us about it.If there is staking will it be one with the app?

Is Lynked.World app still in beta? I downloaded it, but I don't see much that I can do, maybe I could use some kind of a tutorial...

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World applications are fully released, both iOS and Android version. For now you can share your referral link that you will find inside of the app. Features will get  available  as we are coming closer to the end of the Sale.

Hi STUNTMANMAJK

To be the first one to know about it, stay tuned to out social media platforms!

Telegram
Twitter
Medium
Facebook
YouTube
Reddit

copper member

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World applications are fully released, both iOS and Android version. For now you can share your referral link that you will find inside of the app. Features will get  available  as we are coming closer to the end of the Sale.

Until when will this referral campaign go on,is it planned to go indefinitely?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

The rewards program for referrals is only a temporary program specially designed to accelarate adoption of the Lynked.World platform.
As and when the user base of the Lynked.World platform grows, the levels of rewards for subsequent referrals will be eliminated (elimination of the chain rewards for referrals of a referral).
Activity: 230

Hi martinholly167

What is the reason for locking the tokens of institutional investors?

Institutuonal investors usually get bigger bonus, so that is wht those tokens are locked by the most projects.

Exactly, locking the bonus tokens of large investors and team members is usually a standard procedure in most projects.
Activity: 137

Hi martinholly167

Institutuonal investors usually get bigger bonus, so that is wht those tokens are locked by the most projects.
Activity: 156

Hi martinholly167

Activity: 264

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 266
Is there a maximum possible investment during the public sale?

Hi Klackalica

There is no maxiumum set, so you invest as much as you wan! Cheesy

I do not see any reason to limit the amount of investment during the public sale Roll Eyes
Activity: 118

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Lynked.World applications are fully released, both iOS and Android version. For now you can share your referral link that you will find inside of the app. Features will get  available  as we are coming closer to the end of the Sale.

Until when will this referral campaign go on,is it planned to go indefinitely?
copper member
I see on your roadmap that Job portal should go live during Q4.Will this feature be free,or we will have to pay to use it?

Hi SRBYN

Job Portal will be completely free for everyone.

When will Job Portal go live,as i currently dont see any job offers.

Hi Art Vandelay

Job Portal is scheduled to go Live during Q4 2018.
copper member
Is there a maximum possible investment during the public sale?

Hi Klackalica

There is no maxiumum set, so you invest as much as you wan! Cheesy

copper member

Hi MosusnoGovedo

copper member
There is so many options with Lynked platform and the app and it is a bit confusing what is the focus. Can you explain what are the main components of Lynked.World?Ecosystem?

Hi BehindTheWheel

That is true, Lynked.World is complex platform with many possibilities.

Main components of our Ecosystem are:
-Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform
-Digital Wallet for sharing identity and documents that are verifiable on the blockchain
-Application Development Platform with easy to use configurable forms
-Verified and Trusted Professional Network
-Job Portal

What exactly is professional network,can you please explain that part of the lynked.world?

Hi aalmina82

Professional Networks are not new, nor is the concept of user profiles being created within the domains of each professional network. Our platform, however, takes it up a level more by making the network more secure and trustworthy owing to the identity and credential verification possibility, as discussed earlier.
Solving one of the major issues plaguing professional networks today, around the topic of completeness and correctness of the data shared in individual profiles – that is our mission.
The vision that we share for the future of professional networks is when members no longer have to question whether the identities and data associated may be trusted – irrespective of the profile or the data content.
We, at Lynked.World Professional Network, are ready to be the torch bearers of such a beneficial change, uplifting our professional lives and relations in many different ways. With our combined effort, thoughts of suspicion towards digital identities will say goodbye as we welcome this new chapter with thoughts of faith.

Thank you for detailed answer.Only verifi4ed accounts will be able to join professional network?

Hi aalmina82

Yes, only those with verified accounts will be able to join Professional Network.
copper member

Hi martinholly167

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

I think you should be able to find tutorials on Lynked Youtube channel, they look very user friendly.

Yep,they even have them translated to few other languages,so its not only for english speaking community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There is so many options with Lynked platform and the app and it is a bit confusing what is the focus. Can you explain what are the main components of Lynked.World?Ecosystem?

Hi BehindTheWheel

That is true, Lynked.World is complex platform with many possibilities.

Main components of our Ecosystem are:
-Digital Identity and Background Verification Platform
-Digital Wallet for sharing identity and documents that are verifiable on the blockchain
-Application Development Platform with easy to use configurable forms
-Verified and Trusted Professional Network
-Job Portal

What exactly is professional network,can you please explain that part of the lynked.world?

Hi aalmina82

Professional Networks are not new, nor is the concept of user profiles being created within the domains of each professional network. Our platform, however, takes it up a level more by making the network more secure and trustworthy owing to the identity and credential verification possibility, as discussed earlier.
Solving one of the major issues plaguing professional networks today, around the topic of completeness and correctness of the data shared in individual profiles – that is our mission.
The vision that we share for the future of professional networks is when members no longer have to question whether the identities and data associated may be trusted – irrespective of the profile or the data content.
We, at Lynked.World Professional Network, are ready to be the torch bearers of such a beneficial change, uplifting our professional lives and relations in many different ways. With our combined effort, thoughts of suspicion towards digital identities will say goodbye as we welcome this new chapter with thoughts of faith.

Thank you for detailed answer.Only verifi4ed accounts will be able to join professional network?
Pages:
Jump to: