Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 35. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Hi Gwiazdooka

Yes you are right, our development team is already working on ERC-20 feature.

I see that you are registered in Netherlands,but most of the team is Indian.How come you  decided to go with that?

Today it is completely irrelevant where the firm is registered or where office is located, people can work on some project from different locations around the world.

Exactly, since you can work remotely it doesn't really matter where you are, you simply register where are best laws for your business.

I agree, I think one of the main reasons for choosing a country where the business will be registered is one that has the best adapted regulations considering the specific business.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
When did you start developing Lynked.World?

Lynked.World development started early in the beginning of 2017, to get everything running and to get ready for the ICO.
Activity: 96
Can you tell me what social problem Lynked.World is trying to solve exactly?
Activity: 224

Hi Gwiazdooka

I see that you are registered in Netherlands,but most of the team is Indian.How come you  decided to go with that?

Today it is completely irrelevant where the firm is registered or where office is located, people can work on some project from different locations around the world.

Exactly, since you can work remotely it doesn't really matter where you are, you simply register where are best laws for your business.

Or majority of your core team will be, teams still need some kind of office, we are not yet completely remote with businesses.

Well, that is true, but even big companies like Apple and Amazon are going more and more into remote workplace solutions as it has quite a few advantages over traditional way.
Activity: 248

Hi Gwiazdooka

Or majority of your core team will be, teams still need some kind of office, we are not yet completely remote with businesses.
Activity: 276
I see on your roadmap that Job portal should go live during Q4.Will this feature be free,or we will have to pay to use it?
Activity: 137

Hi Gwiazdooka

Activity: 143

Hi Gwiazdooka

Activity: 230
How you plan to sue raised funds,in case you have that set?

Hi Memmoria

This is how we plan to use raised funds

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Operations (17 %)
Development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)
Regulatory and legal expenses.

I see,thank you for detailed answer.I see that focus will be heavy on marketing and thats the right approach.I see that you are mostly focused on india at the moment,mwhat are some of the next targets in the future,some other region that you are aiming for?

Hi Memmoria

We are currently present in India,Malaysia and Canada and as our next big goal we set Africa,where we plan to expand in Q2 2019.

I know it's early yet, but are you planning to expand on some other countries in the first half of 2019?
Activity: 266
Is KYC needed in order to join the public sale?

Hi M0destMaestro

Yes, KYC is mandatory in order to join our Sale.

Are there any restrictions when it comes to sale participants,who cant join the sale?

I think the USA citizens can not participate in the sale.

So bussiness as usual,as they usually  cant join.But its good that China investors can join,thats a huge market and can help with the sale.

I agree, the Chinese market has enormous potential.
Activity: 219

Hi Memmoria

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Operations (17 %)
Development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)

I see,thank you for detailed answer.I see that focus will be heavy on marketing and thats the right approach.I see that you are mostly focused on india at the moment,mwhat are some of the next targets in the future,some other region that you are aiming for?

Hi Memmoria

We are currently present in India,Malaysia and Canada and as our next big goal we set Africa,where we plan to expand in Q2 2019.

I knew about India and Malaysa partnerships ,but since when you spread to Canada too,i missed that news?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Hi Gwiazdooka

Activity: 322
Whats the bonus available during public sale,and for how long its going to last?

Hi DiggerMan

Here is the overview of our Public Sale

Thanks,so its actually discount,not bonus.

Are those tokens locked for some period of time?

Hi DiggerMan

Tokens sold during Private Sale and Public Sale are not locked.

Are there any tokens that are locked, other than team tokens?
copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Memmoria

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Operations (17 %)
Development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)

Hi Memmoria

copper member
What are the  some of problems that Lynked World is trying to solve,that we can benefit from with your platform?

Hi johnmiles

These are main issues that we are trying to solve with Lynked.World
-An absence of a guaranteed secure and trusted identity of each individual and entity
-No common premise for Trust and Authenticity of data across various use cases
-Inefficiency and increased costs due to intermediaries involved in processes
-Inability to provide access to many kinds of services over digital platforms due to the non-secure nature of digital identity and associated data
copper member
I tried the app today,and i must say it looks really good.How many users you have so far?

Yes app looks very smoot,with user friendly interface.But then again,its not a surprise since i heared app is out since march 2018.

Do you maybe know if its possible to do anything else with the app other than share the referral link?

I believe that additional features will be enabled in the coming period, until the end of the sale we should have a fully functional application.

Yes of course, just because app is released doesn't mean that development will stop. You can always add more features in the future. But it's important to add those gradually.

Exactly.One of the main things they plan to add after end of the sale is ERC-20 wallet functionality,so we will be able to store all erc20 tokens on the app.

Will we be able to store all ERC20 tokens or will there be some restrictions?

Hi Jeremija

Once ERC-20 wallet functionality is released you will be able to store all ERC-20 based tokens.

Since this feature is coming in a few months,that means you are already working on it?

Hi Gwiazdooka

copper member
Very cool, I found that the project has achieved its soft hat. In the present difficult times, achieving soft caps is a great success. I will pay attention to this project, and consider joining.

Hi den11111

Yes, so far we raised  6,200,000 USD , that means soft cap is reached!

Activity: 246
Very cool, I found that the project has achieved its soft hat. In the present difficult times, achieving soft caps is a great success. I will pay attention to this project, and consider joining.
Activity: 238

Hi Memmoria

Development (30%)

Marketing (50%)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Operations (17 %)

Legal (3%)

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Announcement: Lynked.World presents never before limited period investment offer to safeguard value of your ETH and BTC. Buy LYNK tokens for ETH at $300 and BTC at $9000 from Token Sale Website. Invest now & save your investment against bull run till 10th Feb 2019!

Is this program going on until end of the sale,or it will last for some linited period?

As mentioned, it will run till 10th February 2019.

I just had it confirmed on their telegram group that this offer wont last until end of the sale,so its best to invest asap in order to take advantage of that as it can stop at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: