Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lyrabar - A rare bar with Lyra2REv2 algorithm, 0.9.1 is out! [CPU/GPU PoW] - page 4. (Read 67654 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The precious bar
Hi guys !
I'm searching how to integrate lyra2rev2 algo in my nomp pool...
I want to have Lyrabar on my small pool...

Can someone helps me ?

Olivier

Hi!

You have to download the Lyra2REv2 supported multi-hashing algo library to your node.js stratum which also have to support Lyra2REv2.

Use these: https://github.com/Kasvain/node-stratum-pool AND https://github.com/Kasvain/node-multi-hashing

Both works, I'm using those in the official pool. Both have a corrected multiplier for Lyra2RE old and Lyra2REv2 new version.

You'll figure out the nomp directory structure. Clone both to right place and do necessary preparations, look at node_modules directories so you see where the original nomp stratum and its multi-hashing library is located at.

Look at algoProperties.js in the node-stratum-pool, you'll see that algorithm names for configs are "lyra2re" and "lyra2v2" exactly.

You can also PM or visit at official Lyrabar channel ##lyrabar if need help quick.

The precious bar
Having a problem with the "official" faucet unable to validate any of my addresses since upgrading wallet to latest version.

Hi,

The official faucet have problems with app dependencies which makes the faucet crash when it wants to. I can't do much, because the author have not upgraded the dependency list and npm does not provide newer upgraded packages as replacement for the ones the app is built for. I'll look further what I can do with this. Don't use stealth address, use normal address if possible. All L starting LYB addresses should validate and work. I Just validated couple of addresses with latest wallet and it works and adds it to the payouts schedule. Can you provide more exact information what you mean by "unable to validate addresses" so I could give better support.
Activity: 238
Hi guys !
I'm searching how to integrate lyra2rev2 algo in my nomp pool...
I want to have Lyrabar on my small pool...

Can someone helps me ?

Olivier
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Having a problem with the "official" faucet unable to validate any of my addresses since upgrading wallet to latest version.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
SOON... Block reward at 210240 (we are at 201358).

May be LYB will go up on ccex  Roll Eyes
The precious bar
dev support ex coin

Of course I support my coin, don't want to be one of the guys who makes a coin just for cashing out each others money and then leave it dying.

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.

This is the first time ever I've heard someone have got LYBs stolen, very sad to hear this. Post your LYB address in reply and tell how it happened.

dev too poor to support sale

I have some buy support constantly but just only 0.05 BTC at the moment on the buywall.

Do you have any buy support from your side aswell?
Activity: 104
dev too poor to support sale
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
So is there a block reward halving coming up soon?  What is going on with this coin - anything new?  I am starved of information  Grin
hehe yes.  read devs post two squares above yours.  halving and future plans directly addressed.

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.

You did not have an encrypted wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
So is there a block reward halving coming up soon?  What is going on with this coin - anything new?  I am starved of information  Grin
hehe yes.  read devs post two squares above yours.  halving and future plans directly addressed.

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Activity: 104
The precious bar
Hi again,

Happy and peaceful new year 2016!

First of all, I want to thank all the people who have got involved with Lyrabar this far. I'm still very glad and excited that people have noticed this altcoin from this big fork jungle of bitcoin core wallets.

Also, the community have done great job this far including all the resources and information around the internet.

Lyrabar's birthday is the 28th day of January and the block reward gets halved hopefully exactly that day. The halved block reward will be 2.5 LYB, prepare your pools if the subsidy is needed in the pool's parameters.

Android wallet is hopefully coming this month, I've been researching alot how the BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet work, to make the final product good.
iOS as a wallet platform also interests me and I will look can the wallet be made, but everyone knows about Apple's policy at their App Store, which is knowingly strict. Would be fun to have a wallet program on iOS that runs without jailbreaking the device and similar kind of hacks.

The Qt client also gets many updates this year, you can follow the 0.9.2 developement branch in the official Lyrabar github repository if interested.

I can't promise the moon nor stars from the sky, but will promise to keep my Lyrabar related ideas and upcoming things realistic as before.

Happy mining

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
A mobile wallet will be a great step forward, keep up the work! Mining what I can before the block reward drop that should happen early next year.
When the mobile wallet?

The Android mobile wallet rolls out after BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet fork is ready.

A big possibility its released in January  Smiley

Its nice to hear. When the wallet is ready I will accept it in my shop Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Can you make sure the password rest options work on the pool
I have not been able to log back in

You are right, seems there is problem with my SASL settings on the poolside.

I'll fix this issue.

Perfect, Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know.

It will be nice to start using that pool again
The precious bar
When the mobile wallet?

The Android mobile wallet rolls out after BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet fork is ready.

A big possibility its released in January  Smiley
The precious bar
Can you make sure the password rest options work on the pool
I have not been able to log back in

You are right, seems there is problem with my SASL settings on the poolside.

I'll fix this issue.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What LYB miners think about block finder bonus? Would a block finder bonus attract people to the official pool? Why I'm asking, this feature is available in the poolserver and I'd like to try it out. I bet it might interest miners with lower hashrates.

but then big miners might flood the pool and take all bonuses
or they can use many users to take bonuses

there is nothing bad with variance. right now some solo mine, some in multipool and some at lyb pools

i liked mining the coin when prices was low
because then multipool get less BTC, and miners get more LYB Smiley
i guess it is supply and demand thing
Pages:
Jump to: