Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform - page 11. (Read 24723 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
December 11, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
``
WELCOME !!!

Lytix  COIN  added to MarsPool.org

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LYT     as your password.
No registration

STRATUM SERVERS:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://go.marspool.org:4033 -u WALLET -p c=LYT

For all questions, please write to the telegram marspool https://t.me/marspool

Happy mining my friends!

p.s. DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!

Mars, any way you could add us back? We relaunched the coin after fixing some issues and really need a pool?

Thanks!

Lytix on POOL

Configure your miner
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:4033 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LYTX

Add, update, upgrade, error, etc.

formum, any you could add us back, please? We relaunched and need some new pools, please.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
we need pool to mine it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
December 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
this is great news!

should we make a screenshot of wallet with balance or how do you plan on verifying claims?

You can do that or you can grab your private key and re-import it with the new wallet I will update here soon.

Grab your Lytix receiving address by going to File > Receiving addresses. Copy the address in there. Go into debug by Tools > debug console and enter "dumpprivkey lytix_address".

Save this somewhere safe and don't share it with anyone. When I release 1.60 then you can import the address in the new wallet by going back into the debug console and run "importprivkey your_lytix_private_key" Your previous balance and the bonus 2500 LYTX will be in there at start.

I kept the same wallet.dat and my balance worked just fine on the new v1.6 version.

Masternodes only start on block 5000.

masternode guide still active: http://www.lytixchain.org/guides/masternode.html

any pools for mining?

December 10, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
I've re-opened the servers and chain for mining.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
December 06, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
that sounds like a sensible way to do it. thank you for the thorough guide!
December 06, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
this is great news!

should we make a screenshot of wallet with balance or how do you plan on verifying claims?

You can do that or you can grab your private key and re-import it with the new wallet I will update here soon.

Grab your Lytix receiving address by going to File > Receiving addresses. Copy the address in there. Go into debug by Tools > debug console and enter "dumpprivkey lytix_address".

Save this somewhere safe and don't share it with anyone. When I release 1.60 then you can import the address in the new wallet by going back into the debug console and run "importprivkey your_lytix_private_key" Your previous balance and the bonus 2500 LYTX will be in there at start.

Either way, I will work it out with you all to make sure you get all your funds back. Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
December 06, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
this is great news!

December 04, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
Things are looking good for a mid-December launch. I'm working on the airdrop utility that will drop those coins in your previous wallets when we launch again. I'll add some more coins for the trouble in the last launch.
legendary
November 22, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
I've decided to retool and revisit this coin. I am sorry for the way it turned out initially and am regretful that I wasted your time and rigs on this initial launch. I've pulled everyone's balance from the old chain and will airdrop those amounts when I relaunch this next year after some extensive recoding to ensure that the stuck block issue does not resurface.

oh, glad you didn't give up! really interested on the relaunch
please, let us know on this topic in the future.

do you have an estimated date already?

I'd like to relaunch in the middle of January.

awesome
really looking forward and interested on helping if possible
November 22, 2018, 03:25:46 PM
I've decided to retool and revisit this coin. I am sorry for the way it turned out initially and am regretful that I wasted your time and rigs on this initial launch. I've pulled everyone's balance from the old chain and will airdrop those amounts when I relaunch this next year after some extensive recoding to ensure that the stuck block issue does not resurface.

I'd like to relaunch in the middle of January.
legendary
November 21, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Activity: 53
November 21, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

Good to see you again!!. Hope you will come back with good things.
November 20, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
Activity: 25
November 18, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Let’s join us and happy mining
Activity: 28
November 17, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Let’s join us and happy mining
November 17, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley
November 17, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
which should I use POLL
November 17, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
What is this a joke Smiley )Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 270
November 16, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
hey Faetos, don't give up on the project, it has potential
don't throw your work away.

c'mon...

I think developer should take care of increasing the community. To start some advertising company for promotion or competitions. All projects are now in a crisis and many are not gaining the necessary sums or are losing almost all of their value. But this is not a reason to close the project or leave it. Only the strongest will survive in this market friend.
November 15, 2018, 12:46:16 AM
I'm going to shut this down for now. Block is stuck and I am not sure how to clear it. Please mine other altcoins. Sorry for wasting your time.
Pages:
Jump to: