Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform - page 13. (Read 24723 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
November 11, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
How the Lytix team can make the one different than other Quark algo coins?
During last two or three months, there are abundant new launched coins with Quark algorithm.

The real difference will be someone that supports the code and if the community takes off. Technically, if you look at the different codebases they are very similar. The main difference is that this offering doesn't come with an ICO or some other scheme to grab folks funds and then take off in the night. It's minable, supported, and will have continued development as long as I am alive and kicking :)I didn't release the coin with any particular use case in mind like Enterprise only, or IoT, or some other type of niche. The code was solid and worked well enough that I decided to release it. I'm working on a whitepaper that I'll publish that will give some more direction to the coin and where I'd like to take it. I very much appreciate your interest and opinions as we move forward.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam

Vote by emoticons
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
for this coin
on our discord https://discord.gg/zuRfphS

Check rating this and other coins voted our users!

Also we publish coin on our telegram https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
On our channels you can: see/vote for new coins with emoticons, rating coins, new exchanges for coins.
November 10, 2018, 10:40:08 PM
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
wallet is perfectly working.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
Reserved
November 11, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

definitely usefull, thanks for sharing
the look of the main one is interesting.

Have you considered trying to list on Cryptobridge? not sure if they accept Quark algo already.

premine: 0.53% of supply
seems reasonable compared to many other projects we see around.

would love to hear more about your plans for this project.

I've put in for a few exchanges, but some of these require listing on one of the coinmarket sites, which also requires a listing, etc. Lots of forms and rabbit holes for sure. The goal is to use the premine money to fund coin growth, exchange fees, development help, etc. I'm working on the whitepaper now and will publish it soon. I agree that Cryptobridge is a good site. I'd love to get on there when we get our coinmarket cap site listed.

Good thing is folks are able to mine and generate coins, network is stable, and confirmations are fast and going through. I'm happy that it got off to a good start. Thank you for checking us out!

thanks for clarifying
any chance you can post a masternode guide before the whitepaper?
It must be simpler to do.

and may help the linux noobs around.
(will try to improvise something here, let's see if I suceed)

EDIT: just saw you posted it on discord
thanks

Yes, I will post it to the site as well. I'm working on that now.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
November 11, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Have you considered trying to list on Cryptobridge? not sure if they accept Quark algo already.

I've put in for a few exchanges, but some of these require listing on one of the coinmarket sites, which also requires a listing, etc. Lots of forms and rabbit holes for sure. The goal is to use the premine money to fund coin growth, exchange fees, development help, etc. I'm working on the whitepaper now and will publish it soon. I agree that Cryptobridge is a good site. I'd love to get on there when we get our coinmarket cap site listed.

Good thing is folks are able to mine and generate coins, network is stable, and confirmations are fast and going through. I'm happy that it got off to a good start. Thank you for checking us out!

thanks for clarifying
any chance you can post a masternode guide before the whitepaper?
It must be simpler to do.

and may help the linux noobs around.
(will try to improvise something here, let's see if I suceed)

EDIT: just saw you posted it on discord
thanks
November 10, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

Activity: 28
November 10, 2018, 11:53:23 PM
I have studied the project and it looks good
November 10, 2018, 08:28:57 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 08:12:20 PM
what miner program to mine?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
 Lytix on POOL

Configure your miner
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:4033 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LYTX

Add, update, upgrade, error, etc.

November 10, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
The site has very little information about the project. I would like to see a full-fledged white paper, information about the team. I think that you will take into account the wish.

I totally understand. I plan on getting the whitepaper out this weekend and give you all more information about the effort. Currently the team is just myself. That will probably change if the community grows and expands.

Good to know that you are not running an ICO here as you are a one-man team as of the moment. Otherwise, you will receive negative criticisms from the community, as they will think that you will just pocket the money or dump your coins. So I'm seeing here that there's no rush in things as you are not dependent to anybody or need to be pressured by investors because it's up to them, if they will mine your coin or not. Good luck!

Thank you for those kind words. I'm working on the whitepaper now and will publish as soon as it is peer reviewed and ready. I agree and wanted to release a quality product that could be useful. I'm certainly not interested in pumping and dumping, ICOs, and all that other nonsense. This forum is just flooded with that sort of activity. The team will grow over time from the community. No rush, just take time to do it right Smiley

legendary
November 10, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
November 10, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
The site has very little information about the project. I would like to see a full-fledged white paper, information about the team. I think that you will take into account the wish.

I totally understand. I plan on getting the whitepaper out this weekend and give you all more information about the effort. Currently the team is just myself. That will probably change if the community grows and expands.

Good to know that you are not running an ICO here as you are a one-man team as of the moment. Otherwise, you will receive negative criticisms from the community, as they will think that you will just pocket the money or dump your coins. So I'm seeing here that there's no rush in things as you are not dependent to anybody or need to be pressured by investors because it's up to them, if they will mine your coin or not. Good luck!
November 10, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
ProgPool.hopto.org
http://progpool.hopto.org

Lytix Added.

Code:
 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://progpool.hopto.org:4033 -u -p c=LYTX   

Telegram

0.5% Fee.

Updated ANN
Activity: 39
November 10, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
ProgPool.hopto.org
http://progpool.hopto.org

Lytix Added.

Code:
 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://progpool.hopto.org:4033 -u -p c=LYTX   

Telegram

0.5% Fee.

November 09, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
Wallet seems clean on VirusTotal 0/66

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/fc0e09c6df30a3b3a25d392c2c7fb54bff6fc94ac1821d5c953b91ec96f46355/analysis/

An explorer would definitely be helpfull.

Thank you for running that through. We should have some block explorers and whitepapers available soon. Some community folks are plugging away at it and I am as well. We'll update here and the ANN when they are available and the whitepaper is published. I do apologize for the lack of info that is normally on most announcements. Mainnet went live and was tested, so I wanted everyone to be able to jump in and mine before it got too much further down the road. If there are any other items we need to produce or you all would like to have let me know here or on the discord channel and we will add them Smiley

EXPLORER?

We now have 2 explorers:

http://www.lytixchain.org:8001/#/
http://testpool.info:3001/
legendary
November 09, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
Wallet seems clean on VirusTotal 0/66

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/fc0e09c6df30a3b3a25d392c2c7fb54bff6fc94ac1821d5c953b91ec96f46355/analysis/

An explorer would definitely be helpfull.
Pages:
Jump to: