Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform - page 8. (Read 24723 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
FYI - there are some issues with zerocoin and it will be disabled and probably removed. We were due to go live with it on block 150,000, but due to another vulnerability with the protocol we are currently voting to remove it entirely from the next release. It will be votable at some point on the wallet, but if you wish to have your voice heard then please head over to discord and look for it in our proposals section.

We're going to drop ZeroCoin after maxnodes go live. It will continue to be in maintenance mode until then. Maintenance mode is essentially disabling the services. I think I am probably the only person who has some minted zLYTX, so it just impacts me.

Maxnodes are starting to come together, folks

Activity: 202
Merit: 20
agree's
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Where i can find information about ur team?

We just updated out website yesterday. As for the official team it is myself doing the main coding, running the network, marketing and all that stuff. This is me on linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/nat-h-6382b8157

We have a lot of community contributors like Eureka, Tybibourne, Multi21 (did the new website), luke, Bitcoinminion, LordSoylent and others that have helped with development, scripting, support, etc. It's a good community effort, so I encourage you to join us on Discord. We also have a very good, positive group on board. All very helpful and generally wonderful people from all over the world. Our community is absolutely our strength. 

I can vouch for that
Faetos is one of the hardest working devs on the crypto space.

We just updated out website yesterday. As for the official team it is myself doing the main coding, running the network, marketing and all that stuff. This is me on linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/nat-h-6382b8157

We have a lot of community contributors like Eureka, Tybibourne, Multi21 (did the new website), luke, Bitcoinminion, LordSoylent and others that have helped with development, scripting, support, etc. It's a good community effort, so I encourage you to join us on Discord. We also have a very good, positive group on board. All very helpful and generally wonderful people from all over the world. Our community is absolutely our strength. 
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So, we are in the top 5% in volume at Crex24 - right behind DASH. If only we could have the same price Smiley

Price increased 213% today on Crex24.com. We are #2 at Crex24 for biggest gains for the day.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
February 28, 2019, 12:55:26 PM
LYTX Lytix Coin https://www.lytixchain.org/  Discord: https://discord.gg/hep2nt4 has been added to

https://dice-age.com/ online staking wallet dice game.
https://discord.gg/7Z8Tx5B

dice-age will put in an additional 10% of the initial sites pool, this will be rewarded among the '1st in invested players' staking benefit.
Initially making dice-age.com The Best place for you to get LYTX stake returns anywhere!
February 26, 2019, 11:37:20 AM
It is also worth noticing the complete and utter absence of shill.
This has been so refreshing and gives me high hopes for this one.

When moon? Buy LYTX, buy LYTX, Buy LYTX!!! Arise LYTX!

sorry, just had to - reminds me of BTC-e back in the days of chikun
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
February 26, 2019, 07:35:24 AM
It is also worth noticing the complete and utter absence of shill.
This has been so refreshing and gives me high hopes for this one.
Activity: 31
February 26, 2019, 07:23:48 AM
Project interesting, looking at it, check their discord the team is very helpful and all questions been answered  immediately. This project will stay for sure in the long run. devs and team don't need luck because they are working on the project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
February 26, 2019, 05:44:22 AM
Trading is now live on Crex24  Cool

https://crex24.com/exchange/LYTX-BTC
January 20, 2019, 02:35:39 PM
All,

We are releasing version 1.7.0. This release is a MANDATORY release, because this is accelerating Proof of Stake from block 500,000 to block 100,000. To give time to coin holders and masternode operators we will enforce the release by activating spork 17 around block 90,000. Burning 1440 blocks a day that will be around Feb 19th.

On Tuesday Feb 19th at 1500 UTC I will enable spork 17 which will enforce protocol 71031 on all nodes. Nodes on 71030 or the previous releases will be dropped. Please upgrade at your earliest convenience.

Changes:

PoW to end at 100,000
Modifications to the treasury awards at 10%
ZeroCoin start at 150,000
Gitian build modifications
Block CheckPoints added
Re-added CTLV work
dnsseed changes

Release binaries are here: https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/tag/v1.7.0
February 24, 2019, 03:02:36 AM
If you need to synch up quickly you can use the bootstrap.dat file that is on the latest release. That should get you over the hump and ready to stake.
legendary
February 22, 2019, 03:42:33 PM
we are on bisq.network now: https://bisq.network/downloads/

Larry should have his exchange ready soon.

awesome news!
already there on the logs of new assets listed:
github link

February 21, 2019, 10:16:05 PM
Not anymore we are not ...as Faetos and Eureka worked their magic...well done guys

Eureka was a real hero busting through block 100,000.

how bout nope

We should be on Crex next week. I wish they would get rid of the Copper Member BS. I see that and I immediately do not trust you.

we are on bisq.network now: https://bisq.network/downloads/

Larry should have his exchange ready soon.
Activity: 9
February 21, 2019, 06:31:36 PM
Not anymore we are not ...as Faetos and Eureka worked their magic...well done guys
February 21, 2019, 01:02:14 PM
Currently stuck at block 99,999 like block 14944. I'm trying to find a way past it but not able to fix it at the moment
January 12, 2019, 11:51:00 PM
All,

I just wanted to share a really innovative way a few of our coin holders have figured out how to have multiple masternodes on a single instance without needing another IP or using IPv6. I wrote this guide on discord, but wanted to share it with you as well. Our coin is based on PIVX, so any PIVX masternode coin will most likely be able to use the same methods.

To build multiple masternodes on the same host using the same binaries that are in your path

Assuming a 1 Processor VPS at vultr running Ubuntu 16.04

On the VPS create a directory to house the copies of the data folders (lytix.conf, wallet.dat, etc) - assuming you have rights to drop directories in / - /lytix can be whatever you want it to be

mkdir -p /lytix/mndir

Create subdirectories for each of the masternode hosts you want to run. We're going to assume 5 in addition to the one you probably already have running

mkdir mndir/mn1
mkdir mndir/mn2
mkdir mndir/mn3
mkdir mndir/mn4
mkdir mndir/mn5

Create a new lytix.conf in each directory that will have a different rpcport. For this example we will use port 28081 for mn1, 28082 for mn2, 28083 for mn3, 28084 for mn4, and 28085 for mn5
---- lytix.conf in mndir/mn1 ----

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=28081

---- lytix.conf in mndir/mn2 ----

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=28082

---- lytix.conf in mndir/mn3 ----

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=28083

---- lytix.conf in mndir/mn4 ----

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=28084

---- lytix.conf in mndir/mn5 ----

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=28085

I don't recommend starting them all at the same time, because they are all going to jump to about 30% system utilization downloading the chain and updating.
Just give each a little time to update. As of this writing the chain was at about 45,000 and it took a few minutes to fully retrieve the chain. Once the daemon has fully synched it will drop down
to around 4-8% system utilization.

Start each masternode by doing this:

lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn1
lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn2
lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn3
lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn4
lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn5

On the gui client that you have the masternode.conf configured you will go through the same procedure in creating a regular masternode. Change the alias to something that you can remember:

masternode genkey

getaccountaddress mn101

send the 5000 LYTX to that address

Update the masternode.conf on the client with the same IP as the masternode, but with the alias above "mn101" and the other information like the output of genkey and the tx id that you see after
running

msaternode outputs

You will see multiple after it has confirmed, so look in the transactions and find the payment to self you just created to get the txid if you need it. You will now need to update the lytix.conf on the new masternodes with the following information: masternode=1 masternodeprivkey=private_key_from_output_of_masternode_genkey_above Restart the masternode to pick up the new config:

lytix-cli -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn1 stop
lytixd -datadir=/lytix/mndir/mn1

Restart the gui client as well to pick up the new masternode.conf config. After 15 confirmations you can start the new masternode. Special thanks to our resident royalty LordSoylent for spelling this out for us Smiley
legendary
February 20, 2019, 12:20:36 PM
<...>

easy MN update:

wget https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/download/v1.7.4/lytix-1.7.4-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz
lytix-cli stop
tar zxvf lytix-1.7.4-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz
cd lytix-1.7.4
sudo cp -r * /usr/local
lytixd

if the client doesn't stopyou can use

killall lytixd
Pages:
Jump to: