Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform - page 2. (Read 24723 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
September 08, 2019, 10:10:29 AM
how to reload new wallet 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 please help me

To go from 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 it'd be best to follow the "Another Method" at this page https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/

1.7.5's been dead and banned since May.

need run old wallet after  follow the "Another Method" or need to load 2.0.3 wallet?

you put your old wallet.dat in the new wallet (2.0.3) and run 2.0.3. 1.7.5 is dead. Don't try to run that anymore
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 08, 2019, 04:35:28 AM

To go from 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 it'd be best to follow the "Another Method" at this page https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/

need run old wallet after  follow the "Another Method" or need to load 2.0.3 wallet?
September 08, 2019, 12:18:45 AM

Activity: 140
September 07, 2019, 11:02:26 PM
September 07, 2019, 01:07:13 AM
https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/
hey folks, I've been running on the  wrong chain fora while, how to get back to the correct chain?
already tried to use the bootstrap and it didn't work.
I'm on v2.0.2

https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
September 06, 2019, 08:09:11 PM
hey folks, I've been running on the  wrong chain fora while, how to get back to the correct chain?
already tried to use the bootstrap and it didn't work.
I'm on v2.0.2
September 05, 2019, 08:55:06 PM
Akshay Nexus helped us get an upgraded DNS Seeder in place. I highly encourage any coins to use it: https://github.com/akshaynexus/dnsseeder
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
September 05, 2019, 04:13:56 AM
Yeah i think thats what it has become. And i go nagging about the exchange stuff once again. Because crypto investors you chat with and see on Discord, Telegram etc, is not the people that will make use of the use-cases of the crypto projects. I mean the people seriously interested in utilizing blockchain go to expos, they have physical meetings and interacts directly with the developer to make them build the product they NEED.
And as long as they need to log on to Crex, cb, mercatox, even binance they won't go near it.
Direct selling of the product will save crypto projects in the future. For now, we will have to accept that, and hope there are some of us who believe that will happen, and hodl on.
Lytix is one of those coins i'm holding on to, until the day comes when it's fully developed and the world will adopt it. Until then it's all about hype.

Good point there, but I would more precisely say that for now it's about hype, as no "real" product is out yet, but it's also a lot about a hard working Team, regular github updates, a nice helpful and growing community, and more and more holders who are usually very picky about the coins they're supporting. All pretty good signs for the future, but of course what will make the difference is the product (and the clients!!)

You have a very strong point when you say that physical presence and interaction is needed, and I know that it's in the plans, but only once a product is available and working.

In the meantime...believe and HOLD Smiley
Activity: 58
September 04, 2019, 06:36:37 PM
Yeah i think thats what it has become. And i go nagging about the exchange stuff once again. Because crypto investors you chat with and see on Discord, Telegram etc, is not the people that will make use of the use-cases of the crypto projects. I mean the people seriously interested in utilizing blockchain go to expos, they have physical meetings and interacts directly with the developer to make them build the product they NEED.
And as long as they need to log on to Crex, cb, mercatox, even binance they won't go near it.
Direct selling of the product will save crypto projects in the future. For now, we will have to accept that, and hope there are some of us who believe that will happen, and hodl on.
Lytix is one of those coins i'm holding on to, until the day comes when it's fully developed and the world will adopt it. Until then it's all about hype.
Activity: 13
Merit: 12
September 04, 2019, 12:17:03 PM

The more you survive in this crypto world, the more you start considering it a "big charade"... The thriving projects are those who have nothing to offer and they are 100% rolling on pure "hype", no real development, no real product or use case (not even a plan to put up one)...

Those coins with crazy volumes are most probably some wash trading bots and/or the project owner injecting money, buying his own coin to make some volume and gain visibility.

Exactly, obviously you can do washed trading if you had money from scammy ICO or sold masternodes with 20k-30k in advance, you have money to pay services and make it look the biggest and promissing project Grin , but like I said, people don't learn from past, are lured by this ingenious scammers and when they realise is too late, well ... we all know the outcomes, the consequnces, sometimes tragic ones.

Rarely, you see a person ask in chat groups about the whitepaper and project purpose or technical goals that team what to achieve and currently working, good sense questions after all ..... only what price it's, if it's minable, on what exchanges is selling listed.

Seriously, that's all what blockchain is, gambling and speculations about cryptocurrency value?
September 02, 2019, 05:30:19 AM
Funny thing how it works in this weird cryptoworld, I just saw a new copy paste project(a pivx fork) on crex24 with the highest volume traded, with 6 commits only (almost all non-related to code), their wallet still have some pivx icons not even changed  Cheesy

Also the site is how it is and people buy like crazies,with no questions related to development and product.

The thing is the following, I have nothing against the developer who uses this fork ... but I have with people who didn't learned from past mistakes, how on earth you buy a coin which clearly shows that is not even polished, still with elements from the original pivx wallet not even changed and you don't ask yourself about it, if it's a genuine project or a scam?

Lytix is also a pivx fork but with serious development, 721 commits and a serious product in development, but with almost no support for paying services, exchanges listing .. no matter what we proposed and achieved, it's fucking insane in comparison with what others provide and they trade their coins at 10000-20000 sats and we barely situate above 35 sats?

I don't know what else to say, I'm perplexed.
The more you survive in this crypto world, the more you start considering it a "big charade"... The thriving projects are those who have nothing to offer and they are 100% rolling on pure "hype", no real development, no real product or use case (not even a plan to put up one)...

Those coins with crazy volumes are most probably some wash trading bots and/or the project owner injecting money, buying his own coin to make some volume and gain visibility.

Just one of the numerous shady things that are done... The bear markets are only hurting valuable projects, actually, as people take their money off those projects to throw it into those overhyped things.

But in the end we know who really wins... it's a matter of keeping your head up and your goals in mind.

September 01, 2019, 04:07:57 AM
Funny thing how it works in this weird cryptoworld, I just saw a new copy paste project(a pivx fork) on crex24 with the highest volume traded, with 6 commits only (almost all non-related to code), their wallet still have some pivx icons not even changed  Cheesy

Also the site is how it is and people buy like crazies,with no questions related to development and product.

The thing is the following, I have nothing against the developer who uses this fork ... but I have with people who didn't learned from past mistakes, how on earth you buy a coin which clearly shows that is not even polished, still with elements from the original pivx wallet not even changed and you don't ask yourself about it, if it's a genuine project or a scam?

Lytix is also a pivx fork but with serious development, 721 commits and a serious product in development, but with almost no support for paying services, exchanges listing .. no matter what we proposed and achieved, it's fucking insane in comparison with what others provide and they trade their coins at 10000-20000 sats and we barely situate above 35 sats?

I don't know what else to say, I'm perplexed.
Maybe the best thing would be having an own exchange. And only accept fiat. I have for a long time been critical to the way it works today.
If a serious company want to adopt blockchain and use let's say Lytix
They now have to buy the extremely unpredictable, don Corleone of crypto, BTC first. Btc does not have a good reputation in banking and other serious departments.
Then they'll have to use a crypto exchange to get hold of the product they want to buy. And crypto exchanges have a rumour worse than anything.

I just don't see it happening. The way to get hold of their product needs to be changed. It's only a matter of time.
Before that happens cryptocurrencies can't be world wide adopted and mainstream.

What do you guys think?

I agree with you there. Having a coin and then trading in another coin is doing a disservice to your own creation. a DEX should be in our future. FIAT DEX.
Activity: 58
Maybe the best thing would be having an own exchange. And only accept fiat. I have for a long time been critical to the way it works today.
If a serious company want to adopt blockchain and use let's say Lytix
They now have to buy the extremely unpredictable, don Corleone of crypto, BTC first. Btc does not have a good reputation in banking and other serious departments.
Then they'll have to use a crypto exchange to get hold of the product they want to buy. And crypto exchanges have a rumour worse than anything.

I just don't see it happening. The way to get hold of their product needs to be changed. It's only a matter of time.
Before that happens cryptocurrencies can't be world wide adopted and mainstream.

What do you guys think?
It's hard to believe this days which are the trusted source, everyone is accused of trading manipulation .... Binance, Bittrex starts loosing credibility, not to mention that there are hundreds of exchanges which battle for volume to attract new buyers, honestly I would love to see more DEX integrated into wallets with FIAT pay possibility, so they are ruled out of this bad practices and companies who created the cryptocurrencies to start winning instead of them, this middle-mans are like banks, crypto should never be like this, otherwise what's the difference between the old system and the new one.
Binance is DEFINITELY losing credibility... I know it's not relevant here, but there's an "UDAP" project recently listed on Binance with the "UPX" ticker, while another project called uPlexa had been existing already with the same -logical- ticker UPX. uPlexa Team reporting about the issue, lots of community members complaining about that, Binance officially doesn't give a damn.

That's how "serious" we are getting now with the big/reputable exchanges...
It's hard to believe this days which are the trusted source, everyone is accused of trading manipulation .... Binance, Bittrex starts loosing credibility, not to mention that there are hundreds of exchanges which battle for volume to attract new buyers, honestly I would love to see more DEX integrated into wallets with FIAT pay possibility, so they are ruled out of this bad practices and companies who created the cryptocurrencies to start winning instead of them, this middle-mans are like banks, crypto should never be like this, otherwise what's the difference between the old system and the new one.
There's no wonder this days, they say that they support little projects to grow up, but they disqualify exactly this kind of projects.

Ofcourse, they have a team to decide, nothing wrong with that, but we selected this exchange exactly for their name as a trustable name, to show that Lytix is a little project, but with a legit team who wants to be listed on a trusted exchange.

We didn't selected the exchange for the volume or for another things, right now Bittrex adjusted volume is only 24,242,199$ and place 72, even YoBit is on 70 ,which is kinda sad if you ask me.

Wow, that's a drop. We did get some good news. It looks like we're going to be on Coin Market Cap soon. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lytix/ They are still working on it, but showing up on the site is encouraging Smiley
There's no wonder this days, they say that they support little projects to grow up, but they disqualify exactly this kind of projects.

Ofcourse, they have a team to decide, nothing wrong with that, but we selected this exchange exactly for their name as a trustable name, to show that Lytix is a little project, but with a legit team who wants to be listed on a trusted exchange.

We didn't selected the exchange for the volume or for another things, right now Bittrex adjusted volume is only 24,242,199$ and place 72, even YoBit is on 70 ,which is kinda sad if you ask me.
Thanks for the heads up faetos!

I can imagine why they would refuse... no real product is out yet. But it was worth trying, for sure!

Lytix is in their scope now.

Next time you'll come up to them with a more solid file and developed community, they will pay attention Wink
Pages:
Jump to: